It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) "WOW! Massive Group of Bikers Headed to Trump's Inauguration in DC"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: idiedinatimemachine
guarantee none of these guys do anything. just going to stand around tryin to look tough. GUARANTEED!

Erhm yeah.. Thanks for that insight einstein. Very astute of you since that is the general idea, to protect the inauguration from trouble. Not cause it.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
A Tineye.com (reverse image search) shows that this particular picture has been posted as "massive Biker rally"...and then identifies it as being at several locations. The earliest it was posted that I can find is from a site called Bell Of Lost Souls and it dates to 2012 and it's been shared over 400 times. The "watchwoman on the wall" blog on Belief.net identifies it as "Million-Bikers-Ride-9-11-2013.jpg" - (link to the 2013 blog... yep... same photo)but it's also been identified as other things.

So no, it's not "Bikers For Trump" from Florida. Someone's hoaxing you.

Funny how we have yet to see any actual pictures of all the "Bikers for Trump" that are supposed to be heading to support the Gropenfuhrer!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Video on this page - shows the Bikers for Trump arriving, complete with American flags and Trump signs.
www.foxnews.com...

That is pretty much the only MSM that is likely to report on them, so don't knock the source.

edit on 1/18/17 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal
a reply to: Byrd

Hey Byrd, even though we don't know each other...I'm now worried about your safety.
I know first hand that trying to "run" to safety with a cane is almost impossible.
Please check in here when you get back so we know that all went well.
Have Fun Too !!

Thanks!

I'll make a thread and post updates in the Civil Unrest forum.

Luckily, I only need the cane on occasion. I'm taking it to the march because standing and walking for over 7 hours on my feet is likely to give me such a bad backache that I will have trouble walking. It would be rude to delay the bus trip home because I was so slow.

I'll start it tomorrow, when I get to Houston.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: hellobruce

Video on this page - shows the Bikers for Trump arriving, complete with American flags and Trump signs.
www.foxnews.com...

That is pretty much the only MSM that is likely to report on them, so don't knock the source.

The bits I saw were surely archive footage ... I noticed that the truck, at least, had "Vote Trump" written on the windshield. That doesn't seem to be something they're likely to have on their bikes and trucks these days.

I'm pretty darn sure the issue of who's to be President has been decided (not that I like the results, but it has been decided.)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Cool ...keep us posted...An "On THE SCENE" live post would be interesting

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If you go there to Start Trouble Granny , you Deserve it . OBEY the Law !

Big man, threatening to 'stomp' old ladies.

Did she once say she was going there to incite violence? No, but you did.

Are you a Mind Reader ? Obey the Law is a Common Sense Thing .

And you 'stomping' people you feel have broken the law is also illegal. By your logic, you yourself deserve a stomping.

And why do you capitalize words that aren't supposed to be? I suspect you are very young and simply naive.
edit on 18-1-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

This matters why?
crimethinc.com...
The otherside are weak against bikers,it's redundant WHAT pacifists think about in this.
I CAPITALIZE as a matter of EMPHASIS and pussies take it as screaming ,so at least I get that...

edit on 18-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Local Bikers for Trump members cruising to inauguration

PENSACOLA, Fla. (WEAR) — Motorcycle enthusiasts from Pensacola joined a caravan of bikes headed for Washington.

Members of Bikers for Trump are planning to attend President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration.

The group formed last year to organize and promote Trump rallies.

"We have supported him since he walked down the stairs at Trump Tower," said Bikers for Trump Florida Chapter President R.C. Pittman. " He is not only our president, he's our hero, and American always honors its heroes. Always."

They're crisscrossing their way across the country to pick up supporters.

After the pit stop in Pensacola, they headed to Jacksonville for their final stop for Monday.

Video at link

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Just asking, but is it not winter in DC? Is DC a place you drive Harleys in January?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Local Bikers Travel to Trump’s Inauguration to Minister 0

With reports of more than 200,000 bikers heading to Washington D.C. for Donald Trump’s Presidential Inauguration. Local representatives of the Christian Motorcyclist Association are traveling to the nation’s capital to minister to the bikers planned to be gathering there.
Because of weather we will trailer our bikes up there and meet up with the Bikers for Trump folks and then start spreading the word at every chance we get.

There are likely other bikers using trailers to get their bikes there, instead of driving so far in the cold.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
"And why do you capitalize words that aren't supposed to be? I suspect you are very young and simply naive."

PC Cap Police are nonsense bullies.... GROW UP !!
edit on 18-1-2017 by SaloonSal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: BlueAjah

Just asking, but is it not winter in DC? Is DC a place you drive Harleys in January?

It has been in the 40's and 50's.
That's not too bad for biking.
The rain is going to cause a problem though.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Frightening attackers are coming..

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Frightening attackers are coming..

AND WE HAVE A WINNER !!...GOD THAT"S TOO FUNNY>>>YOU GO GIRLS !!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

ONLY feel pity for her...what ASSHAT did this?
AND WHY can't I HIT him?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No idea what you are talking about, i wasn't even addressing you.

I'm neither a pacifist nor a biker, I'd love for you to please explain to me what you are talking about, because i have no idea.
edit on 18-1-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Trumps Tweet

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Jan 17
People are pouring into Washington in record numbers. Bikers for Trump are on their way. It will be a great Thursday, Friday and Saturday!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Two biker organizations from my area loaded up yesterday to join the bikers for Trump. Hopefully they will share pictures. They set out with about 45 (some in trailers some riding their bikes the whole way). I live in a rural community and find it amazing the two groups (who usually don't get along) are riding as one group. I will post if they send us any pics.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Lets hope it all goes smoothly, I doubt it somehow. vthelastgreatstand.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join