It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) "WOW! Massive Group of Bikers Headed to Trump's Inauguration in DC"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I really hope so! Ifor law enforcement does show massive power they may have problema6

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You know I think these screamers don't even really comprehend the true caliber of spirit and magnitude of force of those who are standing up to protect Trump.
These sniveling little weasels have only ever heard about the other side on the news...
NEVER SEEN THEM EN MASSE in real life.
Me thinks they are in for a rude awakening.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

CAPITAL letters and redundant rules,mostly.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I think some of that footage is from a separate event. Because, they are wearing t-shirts and tank tops when the temps there are in the lower 50s as a high.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You would be correct. Some of the footage is actually from a 9/11 Commemoration Day in 2013. Here's an article w/some of the info.
9/11 Commemoration Day: The “2 Million Bikers to DC” March Joins “The 1 Million Muslim March

And there are several videos on youtube if you search for "2 million bikers 2013". Just click on the videos that were posted in 2013, instead of the fake/suspicious ones from the last month or so.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I know I'm late to the party but this footage is not from his inauguration mainly because bikers are tight bastards and won't pay 5 days accommodation when unnecessary. The inaugural inauguration is tomorrow and this was posted 4 days ago.

Next, no one is broadcasting this as real news.

Now, Bikers for Trump are going to be there according to their website so let's not confuse the issue but this is not what you are claiming it is.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Many of these bikers are from a group called Patriot Guard Riders. This is the same group that provide a honor guard for military funerals to honor fallen US military personnel and protect these funerals from the creeps from Westboro Baptist Church,

They also do funerals for veterans that have no living families to bury them.
www.socalpgr.org...

twitter.com...
edit on 19-1-2017 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Modern black panthers have been infiltrated and sabotaged. Farrakkan is a charlatan and responsible for the death of one of the greatest orators, and intellectuals in America. Then he adopted his mannerisms and usurped the power that HE (the who was viciously betrayed by his own people) earned through self-service and sincerity.

Don't ever mention Farrakkan as if that is some sort of pass.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

He is not only our president, he's our hero, and American always honors its heroes.

The hero bar certainly has been lowered.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wrote up an update and clarified it. But it's kinda buried within the ruble. But apparently there was a mix up of events, plus a fraud taking place between two groups of bikers.

SoulSurfer

The clarification is in this video:

However, Bikers for trump ARE on their way.

Yea the video in the OP is an old footage that was being used by a different group of bikers which caused the mix up. But there is some drama in Biker land between Bikers for trump and someone who is trying to profit from them.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal
You know I think these screamers don't even really comprehend the true caliber of spirit and magnitude of force of those who are standing up to protect Trump.
These sniveling little weasels have only ever heard about the other side on the news...
NEVER SEEN THEM EN MASSE in real life.
Me thinks they are in for a rude awakening.

Actually, this sniveling little weasel (who signed up for the Army in Vietnam - rejected because of heart murmur) has been here on ATS since 1998 (when it was on another software at another web host).

I'm pretty familiar with you guys.

I know I'm not the only one. We are in your work place, we encounter you while shopping, you are in our church and we are in your churches (in a lot of cases) - this may never be clear because it never comes up... but we do know you.

And yes, the leaders of the protest have indeed seen very fractious demonstrations where they were counter-demonstrators or they had counter-demonstrators. That's why we've got a huge list of do's and do-not's and marshals (to keep things in line) and our own security (working in coordination with the police and the other peacekeeping forces.)

I'll post about some of those details when I start the trip log for you guys late tonight. Heading to Houston in a few hours.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
However, Bikers for trump ARE on their way.

Yea the video in the OP is an old footage

So is there any actual footage of these "Massive Group of Bikers"? Or is there only random videos of bikers?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Awesome esse.
On my way to Philly tonight pull'n a reefer full of
lettuce for Temp Trans. Be on the look out for all
my brothers.

Truck no. 2028 has your back boys
and girls.
edit on Rpm11917v41201700000013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I checked the Inauguration schedule and they are not listed as participating as of last night. According to what I found then, they have a permit for 5,000 people and the site is a city park near the Canadian embassy.

There's webcams in the area- hopefully someone can verify with links.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

MEH WHATEVER, SINK with the rest ,we have work to do cleaning up all this S#IT.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Here's a good one fairly recent www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
LOOK a TARGETING list!

75 LEFTIST GROUPS...

usdefensewatch.com...

edit on 20-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
ITS FAKE NEWS. Hahaha!

So many people fell for it. Even Trump got "trumped"!

So far, only one permit for an explicitly pro-Trump group — Let America Hear Us, Roar for Trump! — has been issued for 20 people. Another pro-Trump permit requested by Travis Thompson Biker for 5,000 people to support Trump on Jan. 20 is currently being processed.

Wow. 20 people. Some "wall-o-meat"...

And the photos? Those are fake news as well. Some aren't even from AMERICA!

However, several pro-Trump accounts on social media are using pictures and videos that falsely claim to show large groups of bikers on their way to the inauguration in Washington.

Hm....

But it turns out that that photo isn't really 'bikers for Trump'. Nope...

This photo shared by several Trump supporters, including a popular Daily Mail columnist, that claimed to show Bikers for Trump headed to Washington for the inauguration has been circulating since 2013.

The photo appeared in a 2013 Spanish blog post about bikers and also in a 2013 thread on a Czech bike forum.

A three-year old photo from SPAIN, shared in a CZECH bike forum? Really? Do they not realize people can reverse-image search?

And the video? It too shows fake images. Like this one:

The location and the stores visible in the video appear to correspond to a Google Maps location on Old Preston Highway North in Louisville, which held a Toys for Tots bike run on Nov. 27, 2016

Turns out that's a Toys For Tot's toy collection drive. Trying to make people all these bikers are turning out, when only permits for 20 people have been approved. Wow...just wow. This is something else!

And in another scene from the video, you can clearly see "Vote Nov. 8th" -- it's before the election!

And a billboard visible in the video urges people to vote on Nov. 8 and also appeals to people to vote for Dan Johnson, the Republican state representative for the 49th district of Kentucky. Johnson won the District State House race on Dec. 13, 2016.

How about these lovely posts claiming to show bikers "rallying for the inauguration!" :

Which can be found on this Bikers For Trump website over a Wisconsin rally during the election! Several other photos that are being FALSELY shared as proof of a large biker gather are there as well.

Oh ... this one takes the cake though:

Another pro-Trump biker group, Bikers 4 Liberty, tweeted a video claiming to show “a large group of sport bikes heading to the inauguration.” The same video was actually uploaded by a user in April 2016 and appeared to show a parade of motorcycles in Tehran.

Link

Here's the video from Iran:

Yes. From Iran.

I can't. I just...can't

edit on 20-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
And the photos? Those are fake news as well. Some aren't even from AMERICA!

It really shows how desperate the little trumpets really are, claiming any group of bikers, in any country, at any time are "Bikers for Trump"!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

We will see. Suck on this www.dailymail.co.uk... and from FOX westsentinel.com... Then we have the bikers that couldn't get through to the ball because the road was shut off, it was a thin blue line and three bikers! www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join