It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) "WOW! Massive Group of Bikers Headed to Trump's Inauguration in DC"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The picture of my avatar is an illusion, it is a small object I found that had been thrown in the woods with the rocks when I backfilled my house after building it. It has a hole that is the same shape as a marrow hole from a bone of the upper leg of a cow but the bone is way bigger than a cow bone. It is rock now, permineralized either before or after being ground by some person a very long time ago to make a hammer.

Here is a picture with the stranded clay plug still in it. It still has some clay stuck on the rock in this picture. files.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not sure what they were trying to carve, everyone who sees it has a little different interpretation of what it is meant to look like. Kids see a puppy or bunny a lot, some people see an Indian head with a braid of hair, others see a skull. Art is interpretated differently by everyone I guess, you see what you know. In the picture you can see some of the marks where they had ground or scraped the stong/bone. I haven't yet found a butcher that cuts up Buffalo to see if it could be from a buffalo. The butchers I talked to said it was definitely part of a bone and they did not know if Buffalo would get that big. It would need to be from a pretty huge animal, maybe a mastadon or something. The ice left this area about four thousand years ago I think, bones could have been buried in the clay and someone found one and carved the permineralized fossil.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Very special to see

Those bikers are just as much a godsend as Trump is in these dark days

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank god you finally explained it!! It has been driving me crazy forever it seems. I thought it was some sort of pickaxe.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

haha I was thinking about that a few days ago.

What the hell is that thing anyways, now I know

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hope it works better for Trump than it did for
the Rolling Stones in 1969.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-1-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: vid

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Hope it works better for Trump than it did for
the Rolling Stones in 1969.
www.youtube.com...

That worked out well didn't it?.. some guy pulls a gun and the bikers stabbed him to death. Good result.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
So a group of thugs on bikes is a display of patriotism and American values, while a group of African Americans in the 60s, congregated in black, and wielding weapons for their own protection from police brutality is considered terrorism?

Yep, sounds about right. Funny how things turn when the complexion changes.

So long story short you are ok with stereotyping as long as its against bikers who according to you are clearly thugs.

Yep funny how things turn all right.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wonder how many are packin?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I feel bad for anyone dumb enough to screw with the inauguration and thats with just focusing on the bikers. Also interesting how the left defended protesters planning to disturb the inauguration because, Freedom of "speech" and now those same members are now here spitting on the group that intends to protect it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
#Lords vs Cucks?

Engage!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ive had a lot more trouble with men in suits than with bikers... so I choose bikers. We ARE picking sides here, right?? Its like the mother of all pissing matches gearing up.

Whomever said "thugs" just because theyre "bikers"... youre a moron. Get out more. Step out of comfort zones and experience the colorful contact with all sorts of folks.. all colors and lifestyles. Then adjust your damn paradigm.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
After watching the video, what are your Thought's ATS?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yep - up to 2 million are expected in DC for the inauguration. There are already 400,000 there according to the latest reports from BFT. This should be interesting: at the RNC last year, the Soros-backed Extreme Left threatened to cause mayhem too, but 200,000 Bikers for Trump showed up, and guess what? The Regressive Leftist trouble-makers melted away into the night, never to be seen again.

edit on 17-1-2017 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2017 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
Wonder how many are packin?

That's going to be one of the huge headaches for security there.

I am part of the Women's March in Washington DC the day AFTER the inauguration. We've been given a whole list of things not to bring, (editing to add that our bus captains won't let us get off the bus with these things) including
* sticks to carry signs on
* backpacks (we can carry small clear backpacks)
* camera bags
* large bags of any sort
* any type of weapon
* Mace or any type of device like that

We can carry whistles (I need to get one)
I can bring my cane to help me walk

The Women's March has a permit for up to 200,000 people. So that's up to 200,000 basically unarmed protestors.

(forgot to add... we also can NOT carry "selfie sticks.")
edit on 17-1-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Thank you for that excellent, detailed explanation. So it really wasn't a case of myself losing my marbles & not being able to interpret what I was looking at - it's almost deliberately ambiguous, as you say, people interpret it differently based on the ordinary rules of pareidolia*..

(*Ooh - Is it fashioned from a Mars rock, by any chance..?
)

Very intriguing anyway, a total mind-bender for the six years or so I've been visiting ATS since my account was renewed under a different guise - possibly the most subtle & contextually perfect avatar for a site like ATS..! Best wishes on your continuing ATS adventures, I'm sure we'll bump into each other again at some point. I've never been much of a social person (this character failing is deep-seated & would probably require a year's worth of study under Carl Jung to figure it all out), but I appreciate the friendly response from your good self.

Cheers!

edit on JanuaryTuesday1701CST02America/Chicago-060024 by FlyInTheOintment because: Can't believe it's been six years as FlyInTheOintment here on ATS..!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Confirmed fake. HA!

Bikers are not on their way. Some are, but not from any of these pictures because these pictures are not recent.

A 5,000 person permit for bikers representing the pro trump group, but not actually 5000 people. Just a permit which has yet to be processed. The only pro trump permit? 20 people. Versus 50,000 for a pro progressive group. That's the claim and based on ATS's abysmal track record as well as the obvious fake here, it's looking pretty damn grim. Enjoy 3 Doors Down though hahahaha.

PSA: Independents hate Trump. Bye Trump.
edit on 17-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999
There are already 400,000 there according to the latest reports from BFT.

Yet there are no pictures of these 400,000 bikes or bikies that are already in Washington....
edit on 17-1-2017 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Thank god you finally explained it!! It has been driving me crazy forever it seems. I thought it was some sort of pickaxe.

Nope, it isn't a pick axe. It is a rock and pole club.
I grew up in the seventies.
edit on 17-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Confirmed fake. HA!

Bikers are not on their way. Some are, but not from any of these pictures because these pictures are not recent.

A 5,000 person permit for bikers representing the pro trump group, but not actually 5000 people. Just a permit which has yet to be processed. The only pro trump permit? 20 people. Versus 50,000 for a pro progressive group. That's the claim and based on ATS's abysmal track record as well as the obvious fake here, it's looking pretty damn grim. Enjoy 3 Doors Down though hahahaha.

PSA: Independents hate Trump. Bye Trump.

Does seem kind of strange that anyone would want to ride a motorcycle to Washington DC in January. There could be a snow or ice storm. From what I read there are going to be some people there helping out if there is chaos, but I doubt if there will be all of those bikes. If they do come on bikes, I bet they will be froze stiff when they get there. Not too smart.

From what I have read, there are going to be quite a few from this group there. It is not going to be totally fake.
edit on 17-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

What do you mean by "bye Trump"??? You think he's just gonna quit because some of y'all don't like him?

No, Trump ain't going anywhere. This is going to be a long eight years for some of y'all!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join