It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) "WOW! Massive Group of Bikers Headed to Trump's Inauguration in DC"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Can you imagine if a organized black group or colored group for that matter, rode up anywhere in uniform style (and armed which I assume 75% of that biker gang to be)? Oh, that's right, they have no black empowerment groups because they were all infiltrated and sabotaged by the FBI; but... they left those bikers alone though. An actual gang.

White people organizing is American values, and brown people organizing must be terrorism, or attacking the white man's way of life. This has been the narrative since the end of the civil war, and the covert racist will live in this narrative casually ignoring the contradictions as they appear.

Don't get triggered because I speak truth; this thread has no substance anyway; I might as well fill it with something, no matter how racially charged it is. It needs to be said.

edit on 16-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Oh yes I hear what you are saying, the Blacks haven't exactly had the best of chances and education, but 75% of working class whites have the same story as well. At one point it was "no blacks or Irish". Certain sectors are trying to make divisions where their should only be mutual respect. A poor Black area and a poor White area , are riddled with the same social diseases. Drugs are sold which damage health and impoverish both. So both are open to manipulation and blaming the other for their reduced circumstances.
Latest estimates are two hundred thousand, so should be more like a million by the inauguration. www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

(post by fencesitter85 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Can you imagine if a organized black group or colored group for that matter, rode up anywhere in uniform style (and armed which I assume 75% of that biker gang to be)? Oh, that's right, they have no black empowerment groups because they were all infiltrated and sabotaged by the FBI; but... they left those bikers alone though. An actual gang.

White people organizing is American values, and brown people organizing must be terrorism, or attacking the white man's way of life. This has been the narrative since the end of the civil war, and the covert racist will live in this narrative casually ignoring the contradictions as they appear.

Don't get triggered because I speak truth; this thread has no substance anyway; I might as well fill it with something, no matter how racially charged it is. It needs to be said.

Who said all the bikers were white?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Last time I checked Bikers are american influenced. It is filled with Americana pride and freedom. It is about the ride, and being free on the road. That is actually the essence on what biker groups represent; especially those with Harley Davidson's. The closest thing I can compare bikers with is surfers. Riding the wave.

It is about the ride and the road for bikers, the ride and the waves for surfers. The ride itself is the expression of freedom.

While im too cowardly to ride a harley even though I love the idea. I can relate to the bikers as a Surfer. (Which is why I have the name "Soul surfer."

During this mindset, there is no room for prejudice, racism, hate, or anything that ruins the mood of the ride/ expression of freedom. I just don't see why people would try and relate bikers with thugs. To me they are simply people who are passionate about riding freedom.

Reminds me of Bill Hicks take on life "it's just a ride."

Bill Hicks - It's Just A Ride

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 16 Jan 2017 09:52:15 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Jan 2017 09:52:15 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Look on the bikers for trump website and see a few videos to observe the quality and colour of these people

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

I would call BS on those videos but I live in DC and it was in the upper 60's until Saturday. Been cold/rainy/overcast ever since. Still that second video... Tank tops and short sleeves? That seems like bs. On a bike, the temp drops 10-15 degrees at least. That and the trees have leaves. Busted!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Look on the bikers for trump website and see a few videos to observe the quality and colour of these people

No Asians? No African Americans? No Hispanics?
Are you sure?
I looked at the website and it took me 30 seconds to find a video with 7 people looking like they were having a good time at a bar, 2 of which were Asians.

As for quality, what do you mean? How are you judging quality from a video? Do you have some prejudice against these people?
edit on 16/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

I would call BS on those videos but I live in DC and it was in the upper 60's until Saturday. Been cold/rainy/overcast ever since. Still that second video... Tank tops and short sleeves? That seems like bs. On a bike, the temp drops 10-15 degrees at least. That and the trees have leaves. Busted!

It was in the 70s and 80s here last week. Lots of people walking around in sandals and tank tops.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
More nationalist propaganda.

The OP and the subservient murderers are hoping bikers will kill Americans for the Constitutionally protected right to protest.

Russian supporting wife beater scum.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

It was in the 70s and 80s here last week. Lots of people walking around in sandals and tank tops.

You figured out that the closer to the equator you get, the warmer it is. Brilliant commentary here. That totally negates the possibility of this video being utterly fake and stupid. Fcking hell this is getting way out of hand.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why do I feel like there's a bunch of normal people out there who just want to get together with their friends who also have motorcycles and they all want to ride together to go see the US president get inaugurated?

Fcking hacks man. The neo nazism on this website is insane. Bikers bike because they love freedom. They'll turn on Trump or anyone else just as fast once the old Russian usurper gets exposed.

Nationalists are ruining everything. They ruin every message by leaching themselves onto every group of people. Far and away the worst people in our society. The true scum of the earth. Even the bikers message is being ruined.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Bunch of racists thugs.. nothing more.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

REMINDER: This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
and
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The second video portion is from sturgess..

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: texasgirl

You figured out that the closer to the equator you get, the warmer it is. Brilliant commentary here. That totally negates the possibility of this video being utterly fake and stupid. Fcking hell this is getting way out of hand.

Love your comment, could you be more condescending? I was responding to someone calling the video BS because of the weather. I was merely pointing out there are places that are warm.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Brownshirts on bikes.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thousands of bikers are planning to come to Washington D.C. for Trump’s inauguration in support of the president-elect.

Chris Cox organized a rally for his group of more than 5,000 “Bikers for Trump” that will include “musical performances and speakers,” but he also said they will “stand up to dangerous protesters,” the Daily Mail reported.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Massive Group of Bikers Headed to Trump's Inauguration in DC

I am guessing this is to help shield Trump from any harm. However; that....is a lot of bikers. Not gonna lie, this is a very impressive display. There are thousands of them. Daboo77 comments as he reports on this story in the linked video below.

After watching the video, what are your Thought's ATS?

The GREEN in that video does not match the SEASON anywhere near DC right now...And if from the south...they are not geared for winter biking.

FAKE NEWS...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join