It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) "WOW! Massive Group of Bikers Headed to Trump's Inauguration in DC"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The litmus test will be seeing how many people physically show up, not YT vids making claims. After all, look at previous numbers of supposed onslaughts of people showing up somewhere to protest/counter-protest (and this is best described as a counter-protest) Historically, the numbers of people actually showing up aren't exactly impressive.

Secondly. it goes for both sides -- who can just up & call off work to go across the country these days?

(post by Tardacus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
duplicate post
edit on Sun Jan 15 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ok that is BADASS thanks op.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
So a group of thugs on bikes is a display of patriotism and American values, while a group of African Americans in the 60s, congregated in black, and wielding weapons for their own protection from police brutality is considered terrorism?

Yep, sounds about right. Funny how things turn when the complexion changes.

Where did anybody say that? I missed that part somehow

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That grass and those tree's look pretty green for winter!
Many of the bikers are even wearing summer clothing.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Alabama checking in. Looked like that around here for the past three days. It has been DELIGHTFUL. I walked around barefoot with shorts on today, perfect Sunday.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced. Please stay on topic.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
I wonder when this footage was taken..

As far as I can tell, it is winter everywhere..

You beat me too it,I think thats RNC convention footage

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
MEATWALL! This could make for some fun.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Another source, though I don't like to use this as a source generally as I'm not sure how credible it is, says 5000 bikers. That is still a lot, but a far cry from 200,000.

Link

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think this is awesome! I have been riding since I was 14, had my share of Harleys, and joined a club along the way. While I admit there are some bikers who push the limits a bit much, by far the larger percentage of people I met were decent hard working people who like riding. I will never forget going out playing pool one night with a bunch of my biker buddies. A couple of women made their way into our midst. I guess it was like a safari to them. One of the guys said he was headed out. The women looked at him like he was green or something. He told them he had to get up early for work. One of the women said, "You have a job? I thought you people were all drug dealers or murderers or something." We laughed and laughed. Then we killed them, cooked them, and ate them, because that's what bikers do...

I would pay real money to see some liberal whiners face to face with some of the guys I know. This should be fun to watch. :-)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

This isn't a black white issue but alas someone will always try to make it so.

I have two brothers (one a minister to soldiers in Korea) who ride Harley's. My female cousin rode one across the country and my son rides a crotch rocket.

Bikers are not thugs but like all organizations there are a few thugs in there. Like in churches and government.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
That grass and those tree's look pretty green for winter!
Many of the bikers are even wearing summer clothing.

Where do you live?
The United States is a very bigly place.
It's iceageddon here, but nice and warm in other places.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Update from the OP, again from daboo77. He supposedly uncovers a supposed fraud taking place, he explains it in this video below:

Seems there is some Drama in bikerland...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21761211]SoulSurfer[/post's

You are observing the CIA's nightmare scenario unfolding. Any attempt by Soros funded mobs to cause problems is now non existent. In fact every chapter of the "Motor cycle club" has a command structure which is enforced. Most of them are highly trained VETS . When Obama told the Guard to stand down he gave Trump a gift. They will stand guard on the outer periphery of the ceremony and be in every position that any sniper would take up.
The deal will be that the CIA is no longer in the business of importing Cocaine, make of that what you will. Their will be now be minimum property damage. After the ceremony it might be Trump that declares a state of emergency while the government is getting cleaned up...butt hurt time!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
So a group of thugs on bikes is a display of patriotism and American values, while a group of African Americans in the 60s, congregated in black, and wielding weapons for their own protection from police brutality is considered terrorism?

Yep, sounds about right. Funny how things turn when the complexion changes.

Hundred bucks says the vast majority of those bikers are law abiding citizens.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I used to ride in large bike groups, it's a fun thing for awhile, but it's crazy dangerous due to you don't know who you're riding with alongside of you. Riding in really large groups that I have, they were around 30,000 or so, if I remember right, Christmas toy runs for the kids each year. Anyway, being right at the head of a group like that and after I got to our destination it took the last riders 30 minutes to arrive where I was. That was (if I remember right) 4 bikes wide and 30 minutes long...

I say, "biker" I was never a "biker" like most people think of as bikers, I was a motorcycle rider that belonged to a group, I actually was what was known as a, "Tail gunner" for our group. The group had around 250 members, but to be honest never once did we have that many on any ride, the most that ever showed up was about 75 or so.
Saying all of that to say this, I knew jerks, tough guys, not-so-tough guys, lawyers, radio personalities, company presidents, all the way down to regular guys that worked in machine shops, grocery stores, etc. The guys that are going to show at the inauguration will be all of that, and, like what was already said, a LOT of vets, there are a lot of vets that ride. (Most people don't know that the first 'club' that was formed was by vets was the Boozefighters, which eventually led to them becoming the infamous, Hell's Angels)

These guys that will be there will definitely respect the flag, the people, and do what is necessary to keep the calm, they don't think they are cops, or the Hell's Angels, (after a few beers, maybe some do) they really can be a brotherhood like the way cops and firefighters are, but there are also the guys that ride with The Patriot Guard. The Patriot Guard has never to my knowledge started anything with any crowd, they are there to help and help only. Most are over 50 and want to do the right thing. So thinking that these guys will start trouble is way off base, they will not, they will however finish it (or can) if they are attacked, not verbally, but having things thrown at them, etc. They won't stand for crap, I do know that.

Bike riders are a completely different breed than a 1%er biker that wears the bottom rocker patch on their vests that show they 'own' that particular territory, I know that our group was allowed, yes, allowed, to wear a bottom rocker, it could not have where you were from on it. Stupid, yeah, to us, but the 1%ers are gangsters, tough guys, really and truly the guys that you don't want to cross, they travel in large groups for their own protection, I travel alone mostly, if I were to wear a city rocker patch they could kill me, they probably would beat me to crap though as a lesson. I could be slightly wrong on some of this, it's been years since I have been around all of that, but my main point is to mention that these riders are Americans! They are nothing else, they should have your respect, not doubt, they would be there for you or your family, no matter what political group you belong to.

edit on 15-1-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm thinking they are going there to keep protesters from causing problems. There are plans to disrupt the inauguration and the hands of the cops and national guard are tied by the law.

Here is a little info on that. twitter.com...

Edit to note. I have been informed farther down that this is the scammer site. Just so you guys know.
edit on 15-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Here is a little info on that. twitter.com...

That's the scam/hijacker twitter feed mentioned in the video that SoulSurfer posted.

Apparently "Bikers4Liberty" is just trying to cash in on gullible biker/Trump supporters by piggybacking/hijacking the actual "Bikers for Trump" group, and selling them engraved bricks.

edit on 1/15/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join