It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Is a Wake-Up Call.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHHA, DAMN microsoft I cant believe this. I look like such an idiot. I apologize.

I just did 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 long hand to verify that Excel is worthless.

Looks like I will have to double check my Companies reveune figures on a calculator from now on.

[edit on 11-6-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Bestax I think I know your old girlfriend. LOL

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I can barely wait unti 11-11-2011. That day will be my 56th birthday. Hope I receive a great present.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker

Originally posted by Vault

Originally posted by robertfenix
Sorry Paker but you should validate data before posting.

According to both my calculator and my excel spreadsheet the following

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,300

Looks like someone cant do math.

thats weird, when i type in my calculator, it does comes out ending on 321, and i checked it four times...

Thanks for sticking up for me, this guy must be a teacher

Parker

Check out Excel Help - Specifications ... Excel only calculates to 15 digits of precision

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
do a google search on sun cycles if you would like an interesting 11 adventure.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I started seeing 11:11 when I was pregnant several years ago. I still see it almost every day, or I see 1:11. I wonder what it means. Do you think it is some form of mind control? Or could it be November 11? I couldn't believe it when I typed in Keyword: 11:11 and many other people were seeing the same thing. I have even changed my clocks to the wrong time, to see if it was just that time of the day, like a habit of looking at the clock at the same time, but no, I still looked up and saw 11:11. Very interesting! Maybe one day we will know what it is, lol!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I cant beleive all the people that are falling for this one!!!...

You all have to start thinking more clearly and critically, cuz ur all crazy.

I still cant find a reason why u all beleive the number 111 is so magical. Your clearly not looking at any other time u see any number. You're all surcoming to a major cognitive fallacy. You're expecting to see something, and then u go out and find it. Everytime you look at the clock u see this number!......WRONG....ur jsut completely ignoring all the rest of the times you look at a clock. Everytime u see it....u remind ur self of it...but evertie u dont see that number, you ignore it...

People please...lets get seriuos here...

Childs play.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've never noticed certain numbers appearing around me, but my fourth period (class) ends at 11:11 and when the bell rings, I think of a song sung by one of favorite musicians called 11:11.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Never experienced 11's in my life ,but very interesting though ,but i really think it is something that gets stuck in our brain ,like a internal clock ,waking up @ same time everyday or looking @ your watch/clock everyday....i can look @ sun in the day and can tell time more or less (give or take 15 minutes) without looking @ the time.

I can believe it is build in but will not judge or argue with people who think that any number has a certain meaning for them in life,and as maths is the communication way of the universe & maths is numbers.

But i always believed if it was meant for you ,you will know in your heart when & what to do with it - patience is the key >>
The state or quality of being patient; the power of suffering with fortitude; uncomplaining endurance of evils or wrongs, as toil, pain, poverty, insult, oppression, calamity, etc

gotta wait it out

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Its... VETERAN'S DAY! From the date of the First World War Armistice. I think this urban legend got started when Vets would ask people "Do you know about 11:11?" to find out if they had been in the Service.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
Its... VETERAN'S DAY! From the date of the First World War Armistice. I think this urban legend got started when Vets would ask people "Do you know about 11:11?" to find out if they had been in the Service.

you're being COMPLETELY subjective.
this is not an 'urban legend'. it is a current phenomena, being experienced by thousands, perhaps even millions of people.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is really strange. As I keep reading posts on this thread, I keep seeing the numbers 11 pop up. It must mean something.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I never notice repeated numbers like 111 or 33 or anything until someone mentions it. I look at the clock all day long, you can't help but glance at a clock when it's there, I just never take note of what time it is.
How many times have you looked at your watch and then someone asks you "What time is it?" right afterwards and you haven't a clue until you look again? You don't take note unless you're actually looking for something.
Yes, it is weird when it happens. It gets annoying - every time you look at the clock it's 4:44 or 3:33 or 12:12.
ANyone ever woken up at exactly 3:33 every morning for a week? I have, I changed my clock to the wrong time too, I changed the time and didn't even look at the clock before going to bed so that I wouldn't subconciously figure out what time it was and wake myself up thinking I was going to wake up anyway. I still woke up. I looked at the clock, it didn't say 3:33, I was like "Whew" and then I saw my other clock.
I don't think it means anything though. Except maybe I just have a really good internal clock.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Very strange everyone, I havent seen a post about this or any information WHATSOEVER, but years ago this started happening to me. Almost every day I would see at least 11:11, or more than once, sometimes 11:11 in the morning 1:11 in the afternoons and 11:11 at night, and its been happening ever since i first noticed it. When i first noticed it about 5 years ago I told my brother, as soon as I said what was happening he started seeing it all the time too! Whoever I tell this, it happens to, I wouldnt say its a gift or something weird like that, but its almost like the person wakes up from something when they hear this, I mean its not like they suddenly start acting weird but, for example, I told my girlfriend and suddenly she didnt belive it at all, then that the next week she came to me and said ever since i told her about it she's been seeing it nonstop. I noticed it isnt completely an output from me because whoever i tell, tells someone they get it too.. I dont even know how it originated from me, i just started seeing it and now its something so common that i see its just routine, and i have no clue whats causing it...

- Hopps

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
My brother and I are 11 days and 11 years apart, and I see 11:11 on clocks a lot. I don't mean once in a while, i'm talking about nearly once a week. I'll just glance at the clock with no true intent and bam, 11:11 is displayed. It happens on the computer aswell as in digital clocks. I'm wondering if this genetic bond has something to do with it. However, my brother is not my genetic brother! He is from my mother's past relationship, and my mother is the only one of my parents that sees 11:11. If anyone can come up with an explination i'd be greatful.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I had the 11:11 happen to me for awhile ....now, twice I have received a phone call and the caller ID# was 111-111-1111. I tried to call the number back, no such number. I suspose it was made from a computer.

Has this happened to anyone?

I'm figuring it is just a weirdo, been getting strange calls.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
sounds like your missing your yourth being 11 in all

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Usually with me it isn't 11:11, but just the number 11. Seriously, start making a mental note every time you hear that number. There were 11 countries affected by the tsunami, for instance. It will crop up often. More often than any others.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
AmLie

That's interesting...I didn't realize it was 11 countries ....I will start taking notice how often 11 crops up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join