It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure by DeLonge & Levenda, Sekret Machines: Gods (Volume 1 of Gods, Man & War)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IRLUFO

And remember...there's a lot of 'stuff' I can't tell ya about.

# 695

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well folks I got the ebook and I'm getting right into it for the night. If you don't hear from me again you'll know the aliens got me.

...or I got the aliens

Good luck

edit on 7-3-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Holding my breath :-)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Interesting vid, at around 5 mins Tom Delonge is speaking:

www.youtube.com...

An announcement in the like 60ish days... I need you all to look really, really closely at that announcement. And I need you to be a part of it. Because what that announcement is about, is so much more than what it will look like on the surface and I need you guys to come along for the ride, you have to be a part of it and you'll see what the means when the announcement comes out.
edit on 7-3-2017 by SacredLore because: more data

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
Because what that announcement is about, is so much more than what it will look like on the surface and I need you guys to come along for the ride, you have to be a part of it and you'll see what the means when the announcement comes out.

Paraphrased as: "And if you do, I'll be - well - like this..."

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Well folks I got the ebook and I'm getting right into it for the night. If you don't hear from me again you'll know the aliens got me.

...or I got the aliens

Good luck

Got mine started yesterday too!!

I am looking forward to discussing it.

edit on 8-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Understand that people who write these books may just be—writing books, just making a living or trying to make big money—cash in sort to speak, though rarely do books like this make much money…

Anyway, the point I’m making is that writing a book and searching for truth isn’t necessarily the same thing.

Ask yourself this. Why does a person searching for truth even have to write a book?

Why not just tell the world your great truth through mass media or a blog.

This guy looks pretty young, in more ways than one…almost innocently naïve just like a character from a comic book or something like that, no offense intended but maybe he is just Steve Greer 2.0 for the young up and coming generation of esoteric UFOligist programmed for something.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

What do you think this announcement will be? Doesn't sound like a TV series or movie. Maybe some kind of conference or something?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is what we waited for? Ancient Aliens and Gods of Eden rehash?

www.jasoncolavito.com...

www.jasoncolavito.com...

Nothing new here....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I took a glance at our contact's instagram.
His handers presented him with a medallion, a coin or somesuch, a shiny bauble.
He is proud of this gift and put it on his page. Idk, as some sort of proof
that he is in with the right group. It made me smile a little.

They must have blown mind, but more likely, his ego, I believe.

Straightforward, as cons go.

I don't believe Tom is on to it.
In other words, he means well, but he'll take the money just in case.

reply to: Cornissa

edit on 9-3-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I just can't see why Vallée gave his name to this bag of lies.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm not following it.
I was watching the AMA, saw a viddy, and he seems like
his mouth is full of marbles. I have a low tolerance for BS, thus I can't
keep up to date on his mumbling. I just can't sit there and encourage him by paying attention. Thus I take drive by observations.

The coin, man, look at the coin.

They have their hands on a pretty advanced system, that I'll owe.
That they are using this system as a presentation of God does bother me greatly.
Perhaps... it can be overridden (without using wire cutters)
and this aspect, specifically, worries them to their core.

They must never lose control.

a reply to: Cornissa

# 707
edit on 9-3-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The AMA was a disappointment also. You're right. Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Has DeLonge changed his story or what?
The 4 hour interview is free online now, and I am listening, even if I am a skeptic towards him, I do listen, I want to keep all paths open.

But I clearly remember him saying all ufo's and et's were just fictions of our minds, our consciousness created them.

But in this interview he says what most abductees knows, there are multiple races and all races doesn't get along.

So... what the change of heart. He knew he couldn't fool the people, the people who really knows, or he... wants to have more buyers. Hmm...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, I just finished the book... aaaand... I must admit to being a bit disappointed... and slightly confused by it.

The phenomenon is apparently extradimensional, religious/mystical as well as extraterrestrial and we are the aliens. Sort of. Maybe. Because, well because myths and religious texts say so. And DNA (in another book not yet published). And religions are cargo cults. Also shamanism is involved and conciousness. UFOs are magicians from another reality appearing here. Erm...

I usually manage to grasp what an author is trying to get across, but in this instance I am having difficulty.

Maybe I am just not very intelligent, and haven't discovered this alarming state of affairs until now.

I wish I could give you a summary of the theory this far but I just can't. Maybe I will have to read it again and see if it makes more sense on the second reading.

It gave me, however, a nagging suspicion that if it reveals anything about what the government knows about the Phenomenon (as it is now apparently to be styled), it is that they are just as flummoxed as the average citizen. Only slower to admit it.

I wish it would have made more sense. The book. Because I am not quite buying the arguments, although I did buy the book. Maybe that was the whole point.

Sorry, guys.
Please feel free to enlighten me. I suffer from an estimated 3% alleged Neanderthal genome and might be too removed from my celestial origin to grasp the Truth of it all.

BT

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Epic double post...
edit on 10-3-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Life on this planet evolved naturally (earth happened the big bang way.)
But then somehwere along the way ET's meddled and mixed DNA with primates already living here and whouala - humans.
- that's what ET's has told me.

There are many dimensions, above and below us. There's life in every dimension. The vibration and frequency decides the dimension. Many of not most ET's are also knowns as ID's or some calle them ED's because they are: interdimensiona, extradimensional. They can travel through dimensions and live in other dimensions. Some can alter their vibration/frequency physicolical and some uses tecnology, that's how they travel through dimensions.

That's why some ET's can pop up in your home without the use of a UFO or ship.
That's how/why some ET's abduct the Astral body of the human.
BEcause we as humans can also travel through dimensions with our astral body and chose dimension by the frequency of our astral body - but it is not as easy as it sounds.

Black-ops humans does this as well!

There are the Astral realm where all life meet (who are living) but we can't be hurt there.
Then there's the spirit realm which is a bit above the astral realm, spirits cannot come to the astral realm!

- this is what the ET's has told me.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cornissa

I just can't see why Vallée gave his name to this bag of lies.

Maybe Vallee isn't necessarily the golden god that so many on this forum worship him to be.....

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Well, I just finished the book... aaaand... I must admit to being a bit disappointed... and slightly confused by it.

The phenomenon is apparently extradimensional, religious/mystical as well as extraterrestrial and we are the aliens. Sort of. Maybe. Because, well because myths and religious texts say so. And DNA (in another book not yet published). And religions are cargo cults. Also shamanism is involved and conciousness. UFOs are magicians from another reality appearing here. Erm...

I usually manage to grasp what an author is trying to get across, but in this instance I am having difficulty.

Maybe I am just not very intelligent, and haven't discovered this alarming state of affairs until now.

I wish I could give you a summary of the theory this far but I just can't. Maybe I will have to read it again and see if it makes more sense on the second reading.

It gave me, however, a nagging suspicion that if it reveals anything about what the government knows about the Phenomenon (as it is now apparently to be styled), it is that they are just as flummoxed as the average citizen. Only slower to admit it.

I wish it would have made more sense. The book. Because I am not quite buying the arguments, although I did buy the book. Maybe that was the whole point.

Sorry, guys.
Please feel free to enlighten me. I suffer from an estimated 3% alleged Neanderthal genome and might be too removed from my celestial origin to grasp the Truth of it all.

BT

He's taken every single theory that's been tossed about and discussed over the years.....all of them....and mashing them all together, as if putting all of them together in one book makes it new...,

So, he's got ZIP information....nothing that someone else hadn't already theorized. BIG GIANT ZERO.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I agree with you.

I couldn't find anything new either. Which begs the question what are his sources trying to push and why?

To what point and purpose are they pushing this narrative? Is there even an agenda at all? Are they doing it for the fun of it?

BT

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join