It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure by DeLonge & Levenda, Sekret Machines: Gods (Volume 1 of Gods, Man & War)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

As well, the word is somewhat of a homonym with secret

Maybe the K was added because the aliens are communist…I don’t know.

I guess their saying the UFOS are " secreting" back and forth form our world to another

I just hope they don't seKret us into hell

Or maybe they’ll do us a big favor and sekret Trump out of here in the middle of one of his speeches

Please, though, don’t sekret him back!

edit on 10-3-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

In German it is a term referring to biology: secretion. Ew, right?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I think that's what they say

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I like your reply, especially because you called me your darling in french.

I think the topic is interesting, and worth a read, but I stand by my comment so far I haven't seen anything new what so ever that I haven't read here. I haven't reached the end, so I'll correct my stance if there is anything mindblowingly new.

I come from a position of disclosure should be free, and quite simply a public free for all disclosure.

Perhaps the general public need those concepts in a book, but I don't think the sales of his books reach demographics too far outside our UFO geek circles and a small percentage of his fanbase.

The majority of the public globally will not read his book.
Disclosure needs to come from authorized sources.
Not that will happen as they will end up in leg chains mostly likely.

edit on 10-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

very good points

I guess like we all feared we do have another authorized Prophet of the hidden hand that is feeding us elite knowledge of UFOS.

The last Prophet was a country doctor named Steven Greer

Now have they elected a rock musician who looks like a teenager…?

...for the new generation

Maybe

The games or subject remain the same only the names change

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I do think his heart is in the right place, I don't think he is being manipulated so much as the shadow puppet masters want to see how people react towards them (not towards TDL) in terms of whether they would be arrested for breaking so many laws and crimes against the people. If that is the general mood, then they can simply deny it all and blame it on a crazy kid. If it goes well and received positively for them they will step out then.
I've said this position since the first TDL disclosure thread, apologies to those who have read it from me so many times
usually I sway after reading or more research, but in this instance I am still in line with this thought.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Maybe it is but like many here express were tired of the same old story.

So far, in this book Levenda is clearly saying the UFO phenomenon is related to mystical, religious and or prophetic realities.

I agree that may be the case

People, though, want more tangible facts, even though that may be a mistake since if this alien thing is a sharp double-edged sword, and it may be, we might not really want to know about it prematurely.

What’s important ultimately is what is true…what is the reality of this phenomenon and how will it benefit humankind.

In other words what have these UFO’S done or will do to change the world for the better

…Or for the worse…

Do they have something to do with prophetic changes for better or worse?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Interesting: Peter Levenda's response to an Amazon review (I am a link, click me)

Partial response by Peter (see link for more):

I believe you are being too literal in judging our attempt as merely another "ancient aliens" exercise. And the occult and supernatural aspects are emphasized in Book 1 since that is the theme of the book. Books 2 and 3 will emphasize different areas of human experience. The phenomenon -- we agree on this -- is all about "science and the natural world , even if that includes other dimensions ..." etc. What we argue for is a re-evaluation of what we mean by these categories, one that can include and incorporate this Phenomenon. It is not an easy task, because we are accustomed to a certain way of thinking about the world, a way that is being challenged -- by scientists --every day. For us, the Phenomenon is a touchstone for a new way of looking at the whole world and the entirety of human experience.
edit on 10-3-2017 by SacredLore because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

So far, in this book Levenda is clearly saying the UFO phenomenon is related to mystical, religious and or prophetic realities.

My feeling is, Levanda clearly ISN'T stating anything that hasn't been stated before.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

My feeling is, Levanda clearly ISN'T stating anything that hasn't been stated before.

No he is not. It's part Zitchin, Daniken and spiritual/religious stuff. The conclusion is

"Levenda declares the mystery of the UFOs to be the mystery of God himself, and the quest for aliens to be the search for the divine. Abductees, he said, have touched the face of an unknowable and vaguely malevolent God:

""… the abduction is carried out by acolytes of the Unknown God, the Alien God, and the experience is seen through a scrim of sexual manipulation and psychic dislocation. The abductees become an altar in a new Black Mass as the alien forces push their way into their consciousness, impatient and insistent, using whatever sublimated or repressed material they can find buried in their memories or fantasies.""

The bottom line is that Levenda sees aliens as akin to a Gnostic demiurge, an evil(ish) god that tries to manipulate and control us, blocking us from achieving a true transcendence by pushing past them to the real spiritual powers further up the great chain of being. The remaining volumes of the series, he says, will help us search for a new spirituality to embrace the divine.

In what seems to be a plausible reading, Peter Levenda and Tom DeLonge seem to be laying the groundwork to start a cult and want to use ufology to attract acolytes to their mix of warmed over New Age claptrap, Gnostic obfuscation, and Theosophy-inspired pseudo-Buddhist mysticism. It’s sort of an inverted Raëlism, with the gods masquerading as aliens rather than the other way around, but the difference is one of perception more than fact.

So there you have it. The secret of Sekret Machines is that it is not a book about UFOs at all but rather a book about the Nephilim, for the same tired reasons: To prove the Nephilim real is to make the Bible true and justify faith of some kind or another. Other cultures, for what they are worth, exist only to provide support for the story of the Nephilim, and all of human history can be reduced to an effort to approach God through an understanding of the monsters that defied His will. We are all Nephilim hybrids, and all part evil and part divine. We have heard this all before."

All we need is now some expensive lectures about the hidden teachings of this new religion. For 1000 $ you can overcome the alien/god negative energies.

Eh.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Almost finished reading the book.
No comment.
Hahaha

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornissa

""… the abduction is carried out by acolytes of the Unknown God, the Alien God, and the experience is seen through a scrim of sexual manipulation and psychic dislocation. The abductees become an altar in a new Black Mass as the alien forces push their way into their consciousness, impatient and insistent, using whatever sublimated or repressed material they can find buried in their memories or fantasies.""

This is in contradiction to the first book (Chasing Shadows). There it's the Russians that stage (at least a part of) the abductions. What is the context of this quote?

For the rest: People are absolutely infatuated with the idea that we cannot know and that we had better not know about any phenomena that are not accepted by the masses, be that UFOs, God(s), souls, ghosts, psychic powers, etc. This will have to change if we ever want to find real answers and have a future as a civilization.
I'll go with the saying "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic". For me this explains a large part of the Phenomenon.
Furthermore it is obvious through mathematics that there is a higher order governing existence and there are enough indications that there is an afterlife and a spiritual world. But I do not think that it is a lack of spiritual understanding (or even the lack of believe in spiritual phenomena) that prevents us from finding out whether we are being visited by lifeforms from other planets in this universe (as opposed to demons from other dimensions). What we need for this is advances in the natural sciences.

While knowing how to keep vampires out of your house may be a useful skill that looks great in your CV, I think mixing spiritual phenomena with UFOs is absolutely NOT a must. Some E.T.s seem to have psychic powers and because the military leaders are die-hard materialists that's what baffles them most. So what. It is hardly their telepathic skills that got E.T.s here from their home planet. Technology is involved. And if it were their psychic powers alone that got them here, then I would rather qualify them as angels or demons. And that subject is sufficiently covered in numerous religions.

All we need is now some expensive lectures about the hidden teachings of this new religion. For 1000 $ you can overcome the alien/god negative energies.

I think your critique is going too far. Tom DeLonge never comes across the way you are implying here and Peter Levenda has given a good response to this type of reproach in a comment on Amazon. See here.

But I will form my opinion after reading the book myself. Still waiting for the e-book, though, preordered from tothestars.media directly.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

"… the abduction is carried out by acolytes of the Unknown God, the Alien God, and the experience is seen through a scrim of sexual manipulation and psychic dislocation. The abductees become an altar in a new Black Mass as the alien forces push their way into their consciousness, impatient and insistent, using whatever sublimated or repressed material they can find buried in their memories or fantasies."" This is in contradiction to the first book (Chasing Shadows). There it's the Russians that stage (at least a part of) the abductions. What is the context of this quote?

Part 3 from Jason Colavito's review:

www.jasoncolavito.com...

Sekret Machines - Chasing Shadows is part fiction..part who knows. Maybe the russian abductions was the fiction. Who knows?

For the rest: People are absolutely infatuated with the idea that we cannot know and that we had better not know about any phenomena that are not accepted by the masses, be that UFOs, God(s), souls, ghosts, psychic powers, etc. This will have to change if we ever want to find real answers and have a future as a civilization. I'll go with the saying "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic". For me this explains a large part of the Phenomenon.

I agree. I come from a very long way. Occultism and secret orders was my life for a long time. There is a lots of ufo enthusiast on the occult cirles. The one who initiated me was a great scholar. He had very interesting toughts about the phenomenon.

Furthermore it is obvious through mathematics that there is a higher order governing existence and there are enough indications that there is an afterlife and a spiritual world. But I do not think that it is a lack of spiritual understanding (or even the lack of believe in spiritual phenomena) that prevents us from finding out whether we are being visited by lifeforms from other planets in this universe (as opposed to demons from other dimensions). What we need for this is advances in the natural sciences.

Again I agree. There is a lot of good spiritual practices. The problem is: you have to practice it. Most of the people (including researchers) are just scholars, armchair occoltist, etc. If you're not practicing....you're just guessing.

While knowing how to keep vampires out of your house may be a useful skill that looks great in your CV, I think mixing spiritual phenomena with UFOs is absolutely NOT a must. Some E.T.s seem to have psychic powers and because the military leaders are die-hard materialists that's what baffles them most. So what. It is hardly their telepathic skills that got E.T.s here from their home planet. Technology is involved. And if it were their psychic powers alone that got them here, then I would rather qualify them as angels or demons. And that subject is sufficiently covered in numerous religions.

Yep. A few years ago I was attented to an buddhist empowering ritual. After the ritual was a free q/a. I asked about aliens from the tibetan lama. His answer was that buddhism knows there are aliens. Furthermore: buddhism is in contact with these kind of beings. He talked about aliens at least for half an our. It was very interesting.

think your critique is going too far. Tom DeLonge never comes across the way you are implying here and Peter Levenda has given a good response to this type of reproach in a comment on Amazon. See here. But I will form my opinion after reading the book myself. Still waiting for the e-book, though, preordered from tothestars.media directly

That was a bad joke. Sorry. I'm just a little disappointed. I hoped for something new and not Gods of Eden
edit on 11-3-2017 by Cornissa because: Formatting for better reading.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This is spot on. I am reading the DeLonge/Levenda book now and it comes across as just a better structured and better written Gods of Eden. And that book was a purely speculative book about history. So what does that tell us about Levenda & DeLonge's "inside information"?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

This is spot on. I am reading the DeLonge/Levenda book now and it comes across as just a better structured and better written Gods of Eden. And that book was a purely speculative book about history. So what does that tell us about Levenda & DeLonge's "inside information"?

For me? As I see it they don't anything. These kind of info is already known. This is not disclosure. It's just a rehash of tired and old ideas. Facts? Naaah. Big letdown.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I haven’t finished the book yet just half way through but as I wrote earlier there likely will not be any real new or vital information in a book. Not anymore...

But so far its what I expected

Old wine new bottles…

Not even anymore, enough wine to get drunk off!

The fact of the matter is we may have reached a watershed of information. What else is new….

The only thing left is for real change

But understand THIS PEOPLE

A Mystic once wrote in a book that God is a very, very, very, very, very slow and deliberate dude….

He really takes his time

I mean really takes his time

So buckle down folks we may be in for a long ride

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
DeLonge is being used and using others to buy his books and films.
He probably believe what these "insiders" are telling him, and they're good at lying too since you just need some truths and a lot of lies to fool people.

People who are not ready will never be ready.

They don't have to be either.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Don't hate me.....
He defn channels Jaques V and hasn't added one sentence conceptually or theoretically on this angle you cant read for free on ATS.

Spot on.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ok. I give up.

Everyone here knows everything and so I will stop trying to talk about it and move on.

I will keep what I learn to myself. Apparently I am the only dunce in the class who sees this as a valuable contribution with some interesting top level confirmations.

It is very disheartening.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join