It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure by DeLonge & Levenda, Sekret Machines: Gods (Volume 1 of Gods, Man & War)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Maybe Vallee isn't necessarily the golden god that so many on this forum worship him to be.....

Yeah, I've been a pretty good promoter for Vallee around here and it appears he's given totally over to the darkside---where spooks & shaman meet. Always, imo, a sure mixture for deception. Even unto themselves.

originally posted by: beetee

I couldn't find anything new either. Which begs the question what are his sources trying to push and why?

To what point and purpose are they pushing this narrative? Is there even an agenda at all? Are they doing it for the fun of it?

BT

The agenda is, believe it or not, as far as I can tell, and I've been following this story and players for awhile (think Bennewitz and before even)...Space Brother Religion. The narrative has been shaped for years and the gullible, Like DeLonge, have been groomed before.

Having said all that, I do believe they know something, but like someone referenced here: They can't figure it out either.

Here's a question: How many here are aware of how pervasive and deep the roots of the occult/woo have taken in our Intelligence Community?

On a related note and probably good background about Vallee if you're not familiar:

Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Rosicrucianism, and UFOs

Can somebody post a shot of Tom's participation coin here? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I really DON'T think TD is promoting "space brothers" AT ALL.

He is, in the book GODS (Part 1 of Gods, Man & War trilogy) working nicely into the idea of the Imaginal Realm (though Levenda doesn't specifically call it that) and speaks of "overlapping worlds" and "magick" invocation and the "UFO / UAP" as something OTHER than nuts and bolts...yet it can have a physical this-world manifestation... I"m only a quarter of the way through the book, so I don't know everything yet, but it looks way more Vallee than Greer.

Have you read it??

edit on 10-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Don't hate me.....
He defn channels Jaques V and hasn't added one sentence conceptually or theoretically on this angle you cant read for free on ATS.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

No, I'm relying on y'all so far, but I'm getting intrigued for my own reasons. Interesting details there, thank you!

I'm just waiting for some of these guys to admit that they channel.
edit on 10-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

The phenomenon is apparently extradimensional, religious/mystical as well as extraterrestrial and we are the aliens. Sort of. Maybe. Because, well because myths and religious texts say so. And DNA (in another book not yet published). And religions are cargo cults. Also shamanism is involved and conciousness. UFOs are magicians from another reality appearing here.

Actually, it sounds like you pretty much summed up the shadowy folk and philosophy behind DeLonge. Really enjoyed reading your breakdown of this book/episode btw, lol.

Government spooks and psyops and the para-physical. An interesting world and fascinating cast of characters.

While leaving the details up for debate, I think it has many of the hallmarks of social engineering about it. Definitely some "meme magick" at play...which is the core of modern advertising anyways so nothing necessarily sinister about that, but...Tom even got a participation medal. Nothing says "Handler" like giving a participation medal.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I would NEVER hate you!
Au contrare mon amie!!! Forfend the very thought!!!!!!

Lol!

Vallee says in his introduction to the book:

"Tom DeLonge and Peter Levenda, who have had privileged access to long-denied information, have re-opened the debate around these two questions [1. questions about human history as related to the Phenomenon, and 2. questions about reality itself]...

...As a reader of this book, if you agree with us to question old ideas and entrenched theories, you enter a world of dusty records, tentative interpretations and irreconcilable ideologies...

...To their credit, the authors are well aware this ancient material is brittle. They bravely question the scholars' various hypotheses and the respectable traditions of established pieties, but they do not try to force upon us a new ideology of their own.

Retaining the analytical sense that is critical in approaching this material, they display it before us in all its complexity. They invite you, as they have invited me, to join a completely new phase of research, informed by the oldest and most recent sources.

The "Sekret machines" have a message for us. The time has come to decipher it."

(Significantly edited for brevity / T&C using ... to indicate cuts.)

It is very interesting stuff. I personally like better the nuts and bolts approach because that is more comfortable, frankly, than some oddly mystical phenomenon.

I am listening to this, however, and it actually is making sense with so many things. (including the Holographic Theory of the universe - that we are in and of a 3D projection on a 2D surface, which has recently gained scientific traction with new evidence - there is a thread on that here somewhere...)

There is no harm in listening to it all and drawing one's conclusions from that. If Vallee says that DeLonge and Levenda are breaking new ground here in a "new phase of research," I believe him! Would we be equally concerned and critical if TD and PL did NOT stand on the shoulders of what has come prior to them?

Research is not about painting wildly new theories out of thin air, usually, it is about taking what has been discovered by respectable researchers before us and stretching it further, to complete more of the image and answer more questions, and if we are lucky, a complete picture, a whole canvass and whole theory, will emerge.

Incidentally, I used the term "imaginal realm" in my previous reply to The GUT. This is the realm that is both real and not real, the realm of story and fiction (myth), the realm of mysticism and mystery cults, the realm of magic.

It is the non-place place of transformation and transmutation, the door to the Holy of Holies, the Gate of the Gods. And those "others" who may seek to influence us, control us, or assist us, that exist either within or beyond that threshold, in our human conception of them, enter here to work their blessings or mischief, or they are called here, into the Circle of material being, like Joseph Smith worked magic rituals to bring the angel Moroni to his side. (one of many examples in the book)

The "imaginal realm" is a key element in our consciousness - and it may very well be the "key" to the UFO/UAP and the Phenomenon, as it is called. I think of the Phenomenon as the worldly and somewhat physical manifestation of the Imaginal Realm, if I am understanding this idea correctly from the book.

Thus, TD is putting information into both fictional and non-fictional contexts, in books and music and film (both documentary and feature film, I believe).

edit on 10-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: spacing the wall of text, man. Because I care...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Great post. I actually agree with a lot of that/them. But what would make it different than the "spiritual realm" I wonder except in personal definition?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The agenda is, believe it or not, as far as I can tell, and I've been following this story and players for awhile (think Bennewitz and before even)...Space Brother Religion. The narrative has been shaped for years and the gullible, Like DeLonge, have been groomed before. 

Well, I find it curious that they should spend so much effort on relegating any and all religious experiences to "the Phenomenon" if the aim was to replace it with another religion. Maybe the idea is to present this as a "scientific truth", which would not require the usual amount of faith to climb aboard. Submit to your real creators who seeded you DNA, sort of thing, and Ye Shall Be Absolved of Yer Misdeads Verily. All hail, and so forth.

The problem with this approach is of course that this necessitates a certain amount of proof, which they seem unable to produce. Yet, at any rate. Maybe that is what they are laying the groundwork for. A grand unveiling of the New Gods. BEHOLD THE PROOF. In this DNA here.

"Because we say so", won't cut it. So if this is the plan, they better have something special up their sleeve. And if they do, I guess it behooves us to be on our guard when they choose to spring it on us.

Many apologies for the lingual antics. I might have been slightly carried away.

BT
edit on 10-3-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Certainly social engineering is always a concern, but don't we get way more of that from the self-interested Mad Men types trying to convince us we suck unless we can afford That Car, or look like That Perfect Human, or smell like a goddess, or eat that 10,000 calorie restaurant meal with no effect on our waist-line...etc.

We already live in a world massively deceptive, full of traps and memes and consciously engineered dissatisfaction that serves to drive the engines of consumerism and commerce.

We are already slaves to the richest because they control our emotions and our material desires.

If there is a "mystical" non-material way out of that horror show, I don't mind learning about it. I've tasted a bit of the realms of the shaman in my life and know them to walk the edge of reality in ways that are inexplicable and wild. I've known "religious experiences" of radical forgiveness that left me "high" on some wave of bliss I've only experienced once - a glimpse past the veil. I know you've experienced "high strangeness" at the very least. Were those experiences the product of government or capitalist machinations, or something wholly other?

PS: (((((((HUG)))))))) This is a highly enjoyable conversation!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Great post. I actually agree with a lot of that/them. But what would make it different than the "spiritual realm" I wonder except in personal definition?

The "imaginal realm" and the "spiritual realm" are indeed hand in hand. Religious experiences, visions, manifestations and more may fall directly in line with a connection to the "imaginal realm" which makes them both real and unreal - tailored for the consciousness or consciousnesses it touches.

What is behind these experiences? Not all of them are peaceful and good. Many of them are downright scary. And others create a sense of wholeness and ecstasy. Thus we flounder and explain, naming them good and evil and angel and demon and Bigfoot and Monster and God and fitting them into our structured religions, which they magically seem to know about and conform to...

I'm not in any way sure of what this means. I have a deep faith in the Source of All Being, the "ocean upon ocean of light" that fills me with that sense of wholeness and compassion and seems to send the darker forces fleeing, bringing healing and grace to life. I am all for that. But what, really, is it?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Again, I don't think "space brothers" is where they are headed. DeLonge has actively spoken against this philosophy saying "Greer has it totally wrong."

I think it is still unfolding, and I'm enjoying the ride so far. I really really really don't think they are trying to create or promote a new religion, more like they are breaking down the structures of ancient religions that were built around the experience of the Phenomenon with it's Numinous and consciousness-altering powers.

I'm not saying I am fully on-board with all of that, but it is intriguing. I imagine that it would feel threatening if someone was firmly rooted in a particular religious structure - going outside of that "safe zone" of one's faith can be truly terrifying and feel very wrong. I am more of a mystic, myself, and I seek that which is the Source of all religion behind the multiple structures we have erected. So this stuff from TD and PL is right up my alley to at least look at.

Anyway. If it ends up that they are promoting some other religious structure at the end of all of this, I will be highly disappointed.

edit on 10-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Text Nothing says "Handler" like giving a participation medal. 

Hehe. Now I also want to see this medal.

BT

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Something Aboveboard said got me thinking…deeply.

And of course, as well, prompted by GUT who always makes points of interest.

I am into the book but not finished. So far I like what I read and easily recognize Levenda’s great talent.

The answer just popped into my scull like a light from above

Sekret?

Apocalypse means revealing, The Revealing.

Revealing of what?

Revealing of Worlds…world hidden from ourselves ( above and below) for a long time.

At one point, there will be a shattering of light that will bear upon the face of the Earth and the consciousness of the humans on the planet---and that will be the beginning of the Real Phenomenon…The Apocalypse (The Revealing)

Remember, in the book, they call this not aliens or UFO’S but the Phenomenon…

And The Sufis say this:
The Phenomenon is a bridge to The Real

What is happening now is a bridge (is being erected) between the spiritual or invisible and the material or physical….sort of like an understanding or meeting between them.

Sure, all of history records the innerness of the spiritual quest but the actual reality of the spiritual includes the vast physical spectrum of all our reality not just the inner, sekret, or microcosm.

…As Above So Below

The Below is all of our inner selves the Above is all of our outer realm

Right now the Phenomenon is crashing our Above with our Below

And when that happens in full

Start running…Fast!

Stay tuned

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Start running…Fast! 

Hehe... But where to?
That's the question....

BT

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I certainly hope you are right, because Space Brothers would not go down well, I think.

My disappointment stems mostly from what I feel is a failure to provide anything new to shore up the point of view they are presenting.

I also felt the presentation was somewhat lacking, to be honest.

Of course, when you factor in that we are all prisoners of our own conciousness, everything becomes possible. "The Phenomenon" could be anything, so both evidence and labels become moot really. If the phenomenon interfaces with conciousness, bypassing our normal perceptional reference, how can we ever come to understand it at all? Or even seperate it from the rest of reality? What is reality even then?

Before you know it, we are watching shadows on the wall of some greek cave, and Plato is muttering in the corner :-D
BT

edit on 10-3-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Once an entertainer, always an entertainer.

It saddens me that one of my most favorite subjects is basically becoming a bank roll and cash cow instead of what it should of been a research endeavor we're all a part of.

You don't SELL disclosure, you give it away, you spam it, you don't do the conference circuit, book tours, you do your research and you expose it from any medium that the public will digest it from.

These new types of folks preying on those truly affected and those seeking truth and honestly, it sickens me.

In many ways, it's not being a pioneer, it's being the status quo in a new costume.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I read when I go to bed. I'm usually pretty tired so I don't read more that 10-15 minutes at a time so I'm not too far into it at all.

So far my takeaway is that we are basically a cargo cult

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Remember too that they are using the word "Sekret" in its connotation also as a secretion. Something that secrets from one world to the other.

Weird stuff, that. I'm about 80 pages in and writing in the margins! Lol!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Foreword by Jacques Vallée:

tothestars.media... acques-vallees-foreword-for-sekret-machines-gods-non-fiction

Which logically leads us to realize something else: If UFOs and physical reality are incompatible, maybe the time has come to re-negotiate physical reality. Because, as we all know, these impossible UFOs that don’t exist are not going away.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Humanity is about as onpoint as a dull crayon.

Our laws of physics and just about everything else are constantly being rewritten...

What about time crystals? We have been told that motion requires energy, yet time crystals defy that concept and rubs our faces in it.

We know jack and shat and jack left town a long long time ago...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join