It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is a Freemason/Jesuit-Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

There were no options available. All kings in power are not there because they are saints. We are all sinners.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

It's possible.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

We are all sinners.

Speak for your self. I am not a sinner! Keep those silly religious catch alls to your self.

Your religious dogma is in place to control the sheep.

Substantiate your accusation or withdraw it.

P

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I thought Bush and Clinton were the ILLUMINATI candidates. Am I wrong?

You're not wrong. but come on man, Two sides... same coin:

Picture from the dinner roast before the elections. Do they look like enemies to you?

10 FACTS You Must Know About The Jesuits!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I usually assume that anyone who has attained that sort of power and status

must be "one of them".

There is a problem with placing that label on DJT, though.

Why are the Luciferian elite working so hard to beat him?

You can see it in the world media and the bleating of the sheep.

There is nothing normal about the election or post election attacks he is suffering.

You may be right. He may also be the anti-Christ, or he may be our best

leader in many decades.

I pray that you are wrong. We really need this for the future of our children.

edit on 12-1-2017 by ezramullins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Come on surfer, sometimes we all smile for the camera even when we

cannot stand the other people in the photo.

Christmas and Thanksgiving are proof of that.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Donald Trump is a Freemason/Jesuit-Illuminati

That is like saying someone is a horse-dog-squid.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

It is a Hegelian Dialect with controlled opposition. One side appears to be on your side but he is really working for them.
Aside from that, his own words gave him away:

Trump: Statement on Standing up against Anti-Catholic Bias

The ones that are anti catholic's are the Protestant Church. Protestants KJV, Are the ones that follow the true word of God/Christ. However, this war has been going on since Jesus was crucified. Real Christians never stopped being persecuted. This is one of many reasons why the protestant Church exists. The other is because the Catholic "church" is actually a pagan cult worshiping a goddess.

The moment Trump stated those words, he declared war against us protestants. In 1605 the jesuits tried to blow up the king James parliament. This is infamously known as the gun powder plot. (Remember remember the 5th of November).

The Catholics goal is a one world religion and one world order under papal rule.

To those who has real eyes to realize the real lies. The only one that can save this world is Jesus. If you want the truth, please, take a few minutes of your time to click play. I do believe we are living in the times of revelation. This is the reason why I posted the OP. Time is running out, so I will give the message here and now:

This is the Truth:

edit on th2017000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 12 Jan 2017 19:34:05 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 12 Jan 2017 19:34:05 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ezramullins

I usually assume that anyone who has attained that sort of power and status

must be "one of them".

There is a problem with placing that label on DJT, though.

Why are the Luciferian elite working so hard to beat him?

You can see it in the world media and the bleating of the sheep.

There is nothing normal about the election or post election attacks he is suffering.

You may be right. He may also be the anti-Christ, or he may be our best

leader in many decades.

I pray that you are wrong. We really need this for the future of our children.

Remember "Change you can believe in"? I do.

Remember "Your either with them or against us" I do.

Now it's "Make America Great Again".

It's always a different narrative. Sometime you need a little umph for effect. These guys hired Hollywood ages ago....

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The only one that can save this world is Jesus

sure like he saves kids from drowning
or women being raped....

money on your car insurance ?
the last couple of chips ?

edit on 12-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: VinylTyrant

We are all sinners.

Speak for your self. I am not a sinner! Keep those silly religious catch alls to your self.

Your religious dogma is in place to control the sheep.

Substantiate your accusation or withdraw it.

P

Our current elected officials "appear" to be twisted in some weird pedo/child trafficking/occult craziness. Same with the Hollywood elite, the Catholic elite and any other genuine power structure on this planet. Why?

Where would such rich and powerful people get such ideas? Spirit cooking, cheese pizza, trafficking...

The easy argument is because they want more and more until....you are sacrificing chickens (read: little boys) to Moloch in the backyard so Hilary can win an election.

I love your contributions to these threads so don't take offense by my question; Are you sure your thoughts on God isn't a defense mechanism vis a vis your own personal story that you've shared?

It was actually because of abuse that forced me to question things, granted it wasn't sexual but being unloved by someone who's supposed to care for you is damaging to ones psyche, best to always consider its effects.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thank goodness, I feared you would not bring your intellect and experience

to enlighten us cattle.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

Yes but without him ATS wouldn't be ATS.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thank you for this. I'll have to watch his handshakes more closely in the future.

You have to wonder though, while the "shake" can always knowingly be given, it never ensures that it will be received accordingly. The look on Trump's face says: "What the hell just happened," lol.

Anyway, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that Trump Wars: The Establishment Strikes Back may simply be political theater draped in veils of conspiracy. The ultimate next step.

Politicians have learned that they can't advance their agendas the old fashion way anymore. They need an unconventional, New Age magician to carry their water now.

As always, politics make strange bedfellows.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

They need an unconventional, New Age magician to carry their water now.

Criss . ̶A̶s̶s̶ Angel....special adviser
edit on 12-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

• The Double Headed Eagle predates the Scottish Rite. Trump is clearly using it in its noble and royal symbolism, as it is included in his Coat of Arms grasping two orbs.

Sean Hannity shook Donald Trump's hand (YouTube Video) like that because Mr. Hannity is clearly holding a pen in his right hand, while his left hand is occupied with paperwork. This is not an example of a Freemasonic handshake, as a fully grasped handshake is impossible with the pen in-hand.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: eisegesis

They need an unconventional, New Age magician to carry their water now.

Criss . ̶A̶s̶s̶ Angel....special adviser

More like, Aleister Crowley

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I agree but I would like to see some sort of symbol designation

that IDs "them" for new members or those of us without the skills

of discernment.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Are you sure your thoughts on God isn't a defense mechanism vis a vis your own personal story that you've shared?

No! It did of course have an effect and that effect was to show me first hand the sheer hypocrisy within the church. Later there were examples that clearly taught me how much sheer power the Catholic Church wields.

I also was provided with a scholarship by a Christian school so it showed a balance.

I have studied the differences between various religions and yes, that effort was because of my early childhood.

To be frank, you are making assumptions about my personal beliefs and those assumptions are way off.

P

edit on 12/1/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I confess was tested by the government for their "specialized" training in 😉😉 reading and communication enhancement programming. Began very, very young. I and my older sister were placed in a special "school" and I stayed there for several months until sister didn't get to come back the following year. I spent 1st grade through 5th grade "studying" memorization through flash cards, communication shielding, and what I call speed reading. Mrs. Goodwin was my "teacher". Every school day for 1 hour, I met Mrs. Goodwin. And we began every session with a handshake.
I was selected into RCR, or reinforced cognitive recollection.
I can hear a song once and recall every note, lyric, and tune. I read 5000 wpm and have instant recollection of faces and places.

Yeah, it didn't make me a Zionist/Jesuit, assasin, or President-Elect. Trump is just Trump. A hope for a better tomorrow.
edit on 12-1-2017 by NewzNose because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join