It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is a Freemason/Jesuit-Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
It's getting more difficult for me to discern between the innocently misinformed versus the deliberate trolls.

Well, when people start lumping every known conspiracy on the planet into one Original Post I have to wonder what their agenda really happens to be. It is very hard to take them seriously since the topic, by default, becomes very un-serious.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Only 144,000 will make it to heaven. Think why that prophecy is what it is. im not here to convert you, I am here to give you a warning; if you want to listen to the freemasons/ Jesuits, the very people that lie to you, and trying to kill you for their georgia guidestone agenda go right ahead.

Mathew 10 :14 -15 King James Bible
"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. 15Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city."

it is you they will slaughter and kill, and by Rejecting Jesus, God born in the flesh, after the Jesuits have their way with you, Then comes death, and after the second death/sheol/hell.

Proverbs 7:27 King James Bible
"Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death."

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You are dealing with someone who sees Satan everywhere. Every aspect of their life is dominated by myth and superstition so you cannot expect to discuss this bizarre topic rationally. If that were even possible to begin with.

WRONG, you are dealing with Prophecy. Big difference. The reason I see these things is because GOD MY father, shows them to me. I am not afraid to say I have communication with the LORD. I have Spiritual discernment because God allows me to see past the veil of lies. (I have no power, only what God allows me to see. Plain and simple.)

But prophecy is what I am going with:

Revelation 9 ►
King James Bible
The Fifth Trumpet
1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. 8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. 11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

12One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

The Sixth Trumpet
13And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. 15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. 17And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 18By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. 19For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

20And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 13 Jan 2017 08:08:01 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 08:08:01 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Only 144,000 will make it to heaven. Think why that prophecy is what it is. im not here to convert you, I am here to give you a warning; if you want to listen to the freemasons/ Jesuits, the very people that lie to you, and trying to kill you for their georgia guidestone agenda go right ahead.

I hate to break it to you princess but Sahabi is a Mason. Why would he buy this superstitious drivel?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I hate to break it to you princess but Sahabi is a Mason.

Noted: Thanks for at-least being honest on this part.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I, unlike someone else, am honest on everything I say. And I can back it up with proof.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I, unlike someone else, am honest on everything I say. And I can back it up with proof.

I wonder, what will you do when the veil lifts, and Lucy finally reveals herself to you and says "invite me in or perish." while staring at you with those blueish green eyes of hers. (or rather her all seeing eye.)

What will you do? of course you will say "i have no reason to believe this." but I am asking you for the sake of perspective. What will you do in that scenario? Will you reject her and finally admit that some people were correct, or would you accept her ?

She can be seductive, and only the strong will be able to resist her charm/ seduction. I pray you find the truth. Regardless on what side we stand on. You have potential to do good in this world. It is not too late for you. I told the same thing to a friend of mine who initiated within the knights of Columbus after initiating into freemasonry. Sometimes people DO spill the beans on what goes on within those organizations.

The veil will be lifted, it is already lifting but the big surprise is at the end. When you start seeing red skies, with a red hue, start worrying, that is when you will know the end is near.

I gave a warning, that is all I can do. I do hope to see you in heaven. All is welcome, but the only ticket is Jesus.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I wonder, what will you do when the veil lifts, and Lucy finally reveals herself to you and says "invite me in or perish." while staring at you with those blueish green eyes of hers. (or rather her all seeing eye.)

If Lucifer looked like that I would give her some sweet, sweet lovin'. Then I would tell her sexy ass to go make me a sammie.

But, being I do not fall in for superstition this is a rather silly thought experiment. The devil is a myth created to keep bad little Christian boys and girls in line. The weak-minded amongst them will fall for it and get sucked deeper into the mythology and end up leading rather scared and banal lives.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Sean Hannity is holding a pen. Period. Instead of correcting your error of misconception, you deflect the instance by accusing Freemasons of being liars.

Is Sean Hannity holding a pen in his hand, preventing him from performing a fully gripped handshake?

I have made many errors on ATS, some of which I am almost embarrassed to have ever subscribed to. There is no shame in casting away your errors in favor of the Light of Truth.

In Freemasonry, we are urged to be ever truthful and honest. Not once have I ever been taught or instructed to lie by a Lodge or by my Brethren. A few secrets? Whoop-de-do! Not very many people go to the streets to tell the secrets of their family or marriage. At my place of employment, we have signed confidentiality clauses that attempt to stop corporate espionage and copyright infringement. There is nothing evil in fidelity and confidence.

Would you like to correct and retract your error of misidentifying a handshake, or would you rather relish in the lie while deflecting and accusing others of unsubstantiated dishonesty?

edit on 1/13/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If Lucifer looked like that I would give her some sweet, sweet lovin'. Then I would tell her sexy ass to go make me a sammie.

I see your speech between the lines. It is the other "you" speaking. The "upside down" fallen side version of "you"; spoke through that first sentence.

Note: just expressing a curious thought that entered my mind upon reading the above sentence.

reason I mention this is because the Devil is also the flesh. There is a demon "you" and an angel "you.". The Angel side of "you" is what you need to redeem. Beware of your doppleganger. I have witnessed people becoming possessed and delivering messages directly. If you think the Devil is a myth, you are sadly mistakened. It can't be helped if you choose not to see. But not everyone is meant to see, and I fully accept that.

It is the chosen elect I am trying to protect through discernment. If others choose to listen, the more the merrier.

But again, I do wish you to find the truth as I have. I will pray for you.

You have a good side augustus, I can see and feel it inside you. I do mean well when I say that I do hope Jesus shows up in your life and shows you the way.

What would it hurt to call out for his name? During your darkest hour, remember Jesus is always there to forgive and accept you with open arms.

I truly believe this is so.
But till then, you are at liberty to believe what you want. But as a compassionate human being, I needed to warn you of the upcoming danger ahead.

Side note: with regards to Lucy's beauty, she may appear that way, as an "angel of light." but her fallen form is actually horrendous.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I see your speech between the lines. It is the other "you" speaking. The "upside down" fallen side version of "you"; spoke through that first sentence.

There is no 'speech between the lines'. That was a pretty clear sexist comment aimed at the non-existent Chickcipher you linked.

You really do over analyze things, I'm sure you're a hoot at parties and all but I'm fairly sure everyone else got the joke.

As for 'calling out for Jesus' I do not believe in the Christ-myth. I know that rattles your coconut but that is the way it is. Believe what you want and let others believe what they want.

edit on 13-1-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a demon stole it

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Sean Hannity is holding a pen. Period. Instead of correcting your error of misconception, you deflect the instance by accusing Freemasons of being liars.

If he is holding a pen which caused him to do the handshake, then the image of the Freemason handshake is therefore debunked. But who knows what was on sean hannity's and Trump's mind when they shook hands like that. Noone can really say for sure except them. But had the pen not been involved, it would have sealed the deal.
I am very well capable of correcting myself. I stated, that the thread was not meant to "attack trump" but rather show where his loyalty is at.
(This picture in question.)

However, his words cannot be debunked because he still spoke them:

Trump: Statement on Standing up against Anti-Catholic Bias

He is still a Jesuit. His emblems / coat of arms , the 9- 11 SHEEP commercial, his words on standing up against anti catholic bias, the 666 okay symbol he does

Plus:

If you all want to pass these as mere coincedences, go ahead.

But I will leave you with this thought:

Illuminati card (100% prediction rate)

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 13 Jan 2017 08:59:36 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 08:59:36 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

[sarcasm] Wow!!! SoulSurfer is good! He/She was able to reveal your reverence for Samael through your subconscious use of the word "sammie". Mind blown! [/sarcasm]

I might have to make a run to the party surplus store. With so many straws being grasped, we're running a little low.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Never trust a Mason, unless oneself is a Mason, of course.

You might not, but other Masons would easily lie in order to protect a fellow brother.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Protect them from what?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Seriously? is that what it was?

A huge 'wow' if that was the case.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Believe what you want and let others believe what they want.

I can 100% agree to this. (Finally, and about time you said this.)

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:05:10 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 09:05:10 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I can 100% agree to this. (Finally, and about time you said this.)

Not sure where you have been but I have said this many times in many threads.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Protect them from what?

Conviction.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Nah, not this Mason, I have no desire to end up in the slam for conspiracy or fraud. I like it out here in the free world.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Not sure where you have been but I have said this many times in many threads.

Im not sure if it was you or "the other guy" (I wont mention name), that had trouble accepting exactly what you stated. (I think it was the "other guy" but you know who i am referring to. )

But I remember stating in a thread in over constant posts:

Lets agree to disagree, you have your beliefs and I have mine.

But the guy wouldnt accept it. So it sorta left me a bit defensive. But I am glad you arrived at that conclusion.

Once again I agree to disagree. Let bygones be bygones.

But what I stated on Trump remains solid none the less, with the exception of the Freemason handshake. (which was clarified to be pen holding.)
edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:13:23 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 09:13:23 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join