It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is a Freemason/Jesuit-Illuminati

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Enjoying this 'Clash of Titans' here.
Learning much.
Stay classy...and nice.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
But what I stated on Trump remains solid none the less, with the exception of the Freemason handshake. (which was clarified to be pen holding.)

About the whole handshake business.

I cannot speak for the other evil Masons on this site but I am pretty sure they do the same thing I do. I never slap a Masonic grip on anyone to find out if they are a Mason, most of the time they have a ring. And if I am curious, I just ask. There are questions we can use to tell right away of someone is full of it or not. And even if they turn out to be a Mason I still do not give them a Masonic handshake, it just seems silly at that point. The only time I use them are in Lodge during the degrees.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Re: Handshakes
Keep in mind secret handshakes are not limited to Masons or Illuminati...there are many.
I still remember my Fraternity handshake...and have even used it on occasion.

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

We've now taken Freemasonry out of the equation. Thank you

I don't know if you are aware of this, but the Catholic Church is still upholding its 279-year old prohibition of Catholics joining Freemasonry.

Declaration on Masonic Associations

"the Church’s negative judgment in regard to Masonic association[s] remains unchanged since their principles have always been considered irreconcilable with the doctrine of the Church and therefore membership in them remains forbidden. The faithful who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion."

There is circumstantial evidence of a Jesuit-connection through the universities and schools that Trump attended. However, many people have attended Jesuit affiliated schools without ever being a Jesuit themselves. Heck, in my hometown I personally know Muslims who send their children to private Catholic schools, not for the religion, but for the higher standard of education and ethics as compared to public schools. I know a few people, in real life, who have attended Jesuit schools, who have not become Jesuits, and are far from taking up political or religiousl endeavors.

I am unaware of any actual members of the Society of Jesus who have not undertaken studies in theology or philosophy, have not undertaken monastic or missionary work, or who have not been a religious person of substantial scientific, mathematic, or intellectual contribution. Donald Trump certainly does not fit into this criteria, leading me to highly doubt any underhanded loyalties.

Are you aware of any members of the Society of Jesus that do not fit into this criteria?

edit on 1/13/17 by Sahabi because: Linky

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Enjoying this 'Clash of Titans' here.
Learning much.
Stay classy...and nice.

Outside of these topics I surprisingly get along with Augustus through pm's. In a sense you can see us as Rivals playing chess in a friendly manner. Like Gentlemen. (Though I admit sometimes I get pissy.)

At the end of the day we both (hopefully) realize that he is not my enemy nor am I his. My enemy (which is also humanity's enemy) is the pyramid, it is not necessarily a person, but an entity/ machine that has no compassion. Biblically speaking, I am aware it is not flesh and blood we battle against. So there really is no point into fighting one another. I just wish we could unite forces to fight for a common cause.

Augustus knows in the end I wish to save his soul. (even though he is a pain sometimes.) But there are times I do agree with his statements. Even if we don't agree with certain things or beliefs.)

I am a fair person, and I always enjoy a good story of redemption. It's the kind of stories that make you drop a tear with hope.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

About the whole handshake business.

I cannot speak for the other evil Masons on this site but I am pretty sure they do the same thing I do. I never slap a Masonic grip on anyone to find out if they are a Mason, most of the time they have a ring. And if I am curious, I just ask. There are questions we can use to tell right away of someone is full of it or not. And even if they turn out to be a Mason I still do not give them a Masonic handshake, it just seems silly at that point. The only time I use them are in Lodge during the degrees.

To be honest, I do want to debunk the handshake thing for other reasons. But that is mostly my naive side that wants to see Trump actually doing good instead of evil.

But based on what I see with his loyalty to the Vatican, I can see him stabbing America in the back to further the Jesuit agenda.

King James Reveals the name of the Devil through Screech owl. If you have e-sword software you can see the direct translation, image below:

This is what I personally see. Im just throwing it out there.

My next Area of research will be the 9 unknown men, the seven and the palladium. But I am working my way downward from the capstone.

But one thing I will tell you here and now. I want to be wrong. I don't look into these things to prove something, but rather debunk them. Who the hell wants any of this to be true? I sure don't. But unfortunately my attempt to debunk failed and I simply see what I see.

Hope you understand why I have to put this out.

In anycase, thanks for your input augustus, though we may disagree, we can still mutually have respect for one another. I think that is the first step for peace.

One other note: about the sammie comment, I also stated that it was an expression of a curious thought. Not meant to be an attack. Just wanted to clarify.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Same. I've never given a Masonic grip outside of the Lodge. An honest inquiry is usually good enough to determine Masonic standing, but a few precise questions can reveal a lot more than any handshake.
edit on 1/13/17 by Sahabi because: Slight of word

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
To be honest, I do want to debunk the handshake thing for other reasons. But that is mostly my naive side that wants to see Trump actually doing good instead of evil.

It is totally debunked. It is not a Masonic grip.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

From what I researched, Adam Wieshaupt managed to influence a large part of Freemasonry before the illuminati order was disbanded. Freemasonry was not the only thing infiltrated. Every single major organization/ religious structure has fallen into the influence of the Jesuit Order, including ISLAM. Through central banking, politics, military complex, you name it. Through infiltration they worked to change the system from within.

The jesuits were infamous in hijacking economies and nations before they were disbanded in 1773 due to public outcry. The jesuits came back under the name "illuminati." and continued to work for the vatican. The Illuminati was disbanded and shortly after the Jesuits were re-established in the early 1800's. In 1897, Theodore Herzl funded Zionism, as they fully took over the Jewish religion despite the protests from many rabbis at the time. Theodore Herzl was a Jesuit agent.

The Jesuits were behind the major wars, especially during the reign of Adolf Hitler. The Federal reserve actually helped back up Hitlers war. Aka the Rothchilds bank. Guess who was also helping Hitler back then as a teen? George Soros, founder of open society.

The illuminati order is simply another name for the jesuits. The jesuits spanish name is "los Alumbrados" which was started by Ignatious loyola. Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit since age 7.

The Jesuits have a "light" front side to them that make them appear as saints. But it is a whole different ball game within the shadows behind closed doors/curtains. The crusades was not a Christian act, it was a Jesuit act. Both real Christians and Jews were persecuted back then.

To find the answers, we must travel to the past, visiting key events throughout history, and tracing them all the way back, even to Genesis.

Even if you do not agree, I hope I gave you at least something interesting to read and look into on your spare time.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Outside of these topics I surprisingly get along with Augustus through pm's. In a sense you can see us as Rivals playing chess in a friendly manner. Like Gentlemen. (Though I admit sometimes I get pissy.)

At the end of the day we both (hopefully) realize that he is not my enemy nor am I his.

Well stated.
My view here from the cheap seats...shows me two members I both like, admire, and respect...debating in absolutes.

While I AM Christian...I'm also a Humanist, in the sense that while the universe may turn on absolutes, humanity remains the one, beautiful, chaotic and Divinely-created variable which influences the fates and upon which even absolutes may turn.

While I believe in absolutes, I also believe in the absolute power of wild cards to influence the outcome of any game...regardless of how ancient it may be. The only thing incapable of change...is change, itself.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
...and to bring the above thought back on topic:

Regardless of his upbringing, indoctrination, political and religious beliefs, and how he may or may not have been groomed by others, it is my current opinion that Donald Trump IS a free-radical, personification of humanity (if that's even a thing)...and is, in every sense, a pivotal 'wild card' at this point in history.

Edit:
Of course, I could also be absolutely wrong.

edit on 13-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

"they were disbanded in 1773 due to public outcry. The jesuits came back under the name "illuminati." and continued to work for the vatican. The Illuminati was disbanded and shortly after the Jesuits were re-established in the early 1800's."

This is not completely accurate. The Jesuits loathed Adam Weishaupt.

• When the Jesuits became outlawed, Adam Weishaupt thereafter became a Professor of Canon Law at the University of Ingolstadt. Traditionally, this position had always been taken by a member of the Society of Jesus. Their falling from grace created a void that allowed Adam Weishaupt to take the position. In the eyes of the Jesuits, Weishaupt stole their position and was unfit, not being a member of the Society.

• Adam Weishaupt's Order of the Illuminati was in clear juxtaposition to the Catholic Church. The Illuminati was not a vehicle of Catholicism or the Jesuits.

You are lumping together too many separate tidbits.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Exactly. The Bavarian Illuminati were anti-Vatican and anti-Monarch. Not really objectionable viewpoints.

edit on 13-1-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

"From what I researched, Adam Wieshaupt managed to influence a large part of Freemasonry before the illuminati order was disbanded."

The rituals, morals, allegories, and symbols of Freemasonry predate Adam Weishaupt's existence.

He only "infiltrated" Freemasonry to (1.) copy parts of Freemasonry for his own Order, (2.) to increase Illuminati membership by drafting members from Masonic Lodges, and (3.) an attempt to spread his particular doctrine of Illuminati "Illuminism".

Adam Weishaupt took Freemasonry as an influence,... Weishaupt did not influence Freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Read the thread title, and it reminded me of a pic I saved not too long ago.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Adam was not liked at all

John Robison
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

edit on 13-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

But does he know Raymond Reddington is what inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

• When the Jesuits became outlawed, Adam Weishaupt thereafter became a Professor of Canon Law at the University of Ingolstadt.

This is the part that also connects them with the Jesuits. I documented this part before, so this statement I do verify to be accurate. It is also quoted in the Jesuit/Illuminati documentary.

However:

the Jesuits/ Illuminati have the same name.

Jesuits= Los Alumbrados -'The Illuminated Ones'

You could say "the illuminati" is a distraction name. But in reality it is all Jesuits. Adam was a Jesuit since age 7.

Adam Weishaupt who founded the illuminati was a student of the Jesuits at The University of Ingolstadt. Weishaupt began his education at the age of 7 at a Jesuit school, and continued his education with the Jesuits into his university years, whilst studying at Ingolstadt University in Bavaria (Ingolstadt was named after Ignatius Loyola who was the founder of the Jesuits). Weishaupt would have been groomed and watched by the Jesuits through his school years.

“Over the following years, Weishaupt’s secret order grew considerably in size and diversity, possibly numbering 600 members by 1782. They included important people in Bavarian public life, such as Baron Adolph von Knigge and the banker Mayer Amschel Rothschild, who provided funding.”

The Rothchild connection is right there. Who owns the federal reserve bank? Rothchild's & Rockefeller's.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:24:02 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 12:24:02 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Cool gigantic post, but it has absolutely nothing to do with what I said in regards to Trumps lack of knowledge

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Cool gigantic post, but it has absolutely nothing to do with what I said in regards to Trumps lack of knowledge

It does, because the Vatican's true intentions have nothing to do with true Christianity. To know true Christianity you need to study the King James.

The Catholics aren't living by the word of God; they are luciferians. Trump is part of that club, which explains the "lack of biblical knowledge". I say that in between quotes because I am not in Trump's head to know what he knows or does not know. So i won't start rumors on that. I am however, based on what I see pointing out where his loyalties are at.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 13 Jan 2017 14:23:32 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Jan 2017 14:23:32 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Aren't Jesuits taught how to act and react to stimuli, almost in a robotic fashion?

They are the ultimate group of "followers". That's what they are trained to be.

That's one thing I can say for sure I think Trump is not. A follower.

Sly and deceitful? Sure.

But someone who can work in the shadows? Hmmm......probably not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join