It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is a Freemason/Jesuit-Illuminati

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
There is not much time to debate on small details. So I will give you the solution on how to defeat the Jesuits once and for all.

Wanna know how you defeat the "Illuminati"? The secret is in the scene below in revolver. No reaction, and simple faith. Let them shoot themselves in the foot.

I learned alot from this movie, but this is what people need to do metaphorically speaking.
Mainstream Media = Illuminati/Jesuit Media. Their formula is: Problem Reaction Solution. If you take away the reaction, they cannot provide the solution.

This is how you play chess:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...and to bring the above thought back on topic:

Regardless of his upbringing, indoctrination, political and religious beliefs, and how he may or may not have been groomed by others, it is my current opinion that Donald Trump IS a free-radical, personification of humanity (if that's even a thing)...and is, in every sense, a pivotal 'wild card' at this point in history.

Edit:
Of course, I could also be absolutely wrong.

I could be wrong, I hope I am wrong. The one thing we DO know for sure, is that he is a good Actor. Keep this in mind, because like I said, the whole world is astage, and even Putin is in on it. It was Russia that gave the Jesuits asylum. Though the Jesuits took over Russia long ago. Hence the fall of USSR.

If people think Putin is not one of them as well, you might want to look into possible connections between the KGB, Illuminati and Jesuits. I am pretty sure you may find some dirt.

But I hope I am wrong, maybe these men had a change of heart? Time will Absolutely tell.

a reply to: SoulSurfer

If you want any proof that this formula works, just observe what happened in the last couple of days involving fake news. The mainstream already had their paid trolls deployed to destroy both Trump and supporters through the dossier. But before the trolls did their work, Donald (controlled opposition) Countered by calling CNN fake news.

Observe the results afterwards involving the mainstreams paid trolls. By the time the paid trolls arrived at the forums in waves of coordinated attacks, the public already knew ahead of time that the news was fake. There was no reaction, but rather "mocks" thrown at the trolls. (which was priceless.)

Because there was no reaction, most of the public simply observed and woke up, the Jesuits could not apply their solution.

This is proof that the formula works.
Use it wisely.
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 14 Jan 2017 06:30:59 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Jan 2017 06:30:59 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Sean Hannity is holding a pen. Period. Instead of correcting your error of misconception, you deflect the instance by accusing Freemasons of being liars.

Is Sean Hannity holding a pen in his hand, preventing him from performing a fully gripped handshake?

I have made many errors on ATS, some of which I am almost embarrassed to have ever subscribed to. There is no shame in casting away your errors in favor of the Light of Truth.

In Freemasonry, we are urged to be ever truthful and honest. Not once have I ever been taught or instructed to lie by a Lodge or by my Brethren. A few secrets? Whoop-de-do! Not very many people go to the streets to tell the secrets of their family or marriage. At my place of employment, we have signed confidentiality clauses that attempt to stop corporate espionage and copyright infringement. There is nothing evil in fidelity and confidence.

Would you like to correct and retract your error of misidentifying a handshake, or would you rather relish in the lie while deflecting and accusing others of unsubstantiated dishonesty?

What form of lodge do you hail from, Sahabi? F&AM or AF&AM? Not that it is relevant, just curious.

Any regularly initiated Mason should quickly realize this handshake is nothing more than an innocent coincidence. What TRUE Brother would openly flaunt a Masonic grip in such a public manner? And that of Fellowcraft??? Seriously.... I'm not familiar with other Grand Lodges bylaws, but at least here in Texas it is only after being raised to the third degree is a Brother permitted to represent the fraternity publicly and vote on Lodge matters.
On the flip side though... if Donald IS in the fraternity, but has only been passed but not raised, this would explain why he has never been seen wearing any Masonic jewelry. Yet this possibility raises it's own issue... In my Lodge, an FC would be admonished and possibly suspended over an intentional disregard of discreetness.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: klikmaus
On the flip side though... if Donald IS in the fraternity...

What people are forgetting is if that was in fact a Masonic grip it would mean that numpty moron Hannity was also a Mason. Which he is not. So it isn't.

edit on 14-1-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: klikmaus

You are spot on! We are cautioned to exercise discretion when handling the secrets of the Craft, and to flaunt a grip publicly would be a serious violation of our fidelity.

"What form of lodge do you hail from, Sahabi? F&AM or AF&AM? Not that it is relevant, just curious."

Neither
I am a member of the International Order of Freemasonry for Men & Women, Le Droit Humain, American Federation.

edit on 1/14/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
and of course the double-headed eagle is the symbolism of Russia ? geography, not by blood is
approximately 16-14 age

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Donald Trump is no freemason. He has zero capacity to keep secrets, has no interest at all (apparently) in religion of any kind (although he claims to be a practicing Christian, there is little evidence of him attending Church). A loose cannon of this nature would not be of any interest at all to freemasonry.

Donald Trump also has no interest at all in advancing careers of others, which is a major part of freemasonry.

(post by sscottstewart removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join