It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel Chiefs Presented Trump With Claims Russians Tried To Compromise Him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

This is not Reid...This is the GOP heads of Senate Intelligence plus NSA, CIA, FBI et al.

And ?

Every other day of the week it's evil GOP this,Evil GOP that.

For the last six years on here. The NSA,CIA< and FBI aren't looked too kindly by real conspiracy theorists.

Fast forward to today.

They are 'proof' positive of political hackery.
edit on 10-1-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I see that conspiracy theories are OK again for the left.

Bravo, welcome back to reality. You'd been asleep for the last 8 years.

This particular theory is plausible in the sense that Manafort does have proven ties (then again so has Podesta).
Lets see what comes out.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Lying about what? Even Russia admits that they were in contact with Trump's campaign during the election.

Russia says it was in touch with Trump's campaign during election

The Russian government was in touch with members of President-elect Donald Trump's political team during the U.S. election campaign and knows most of his entourage, one of Russia's most senior diplomats told the Interfax news agency on Thursday.

It is amazing to watch Trump supporters defend every single thing he does and is accused of. There is nothing he can do wrong in their eyes which is really interesting since they all viciously attacked Clinton for everything and literally anything (which in most cases was completely right, screw her).

So Trump supporters don't actually care about corrupt politicians as long as it's their politician.

What happened folks? I thought we wanted to drain the swamp? I know I do and it was one of the few things I actually agreed with Trump on. But damn if that swamp just doesn't continue to get deeper and ever more dark.

In bed with Russia? You have got to be kidding me??!!!

Please quote the part of the OP where I said the story was a lie.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Lets just do away with government period. I am sick of the lot of them.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

www.cnn.com...

It claimed that Russian intelligence had "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him."

"Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance."

It maintained that Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals."

www.motherjones.com...

All of the above refers to the same source and memos.

The idea that NSA, CIA, FBI felt confident enough in the source and evidence to have shared this with Trump and Senior Members of Congress is stunning.

It means there is an ongoing investigation by multiple agencies and they wanted everyone aware, including Trump.

They are also locking the evidence into place before Trump "Re-Orgs" the intelligence agencies, so it can't be easily buried.

But as of now?...they have 10 days to do the heavy investigating before Trump's their boss.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Frankly, the Russians having compromising information explains so much about why so many GOP has been brushing off the foreign espionage and Trump's odd picks to head the various departments. The whole incoming administration appears to be made to weaken the government and our standing internationally. Even the planned gutting of the safety net is likely meant to cause unrest withing the country.

The fact that Trump abandoned almost all of his campaign promises before even bring sworn in should have been a red flag. That his goal isn't to make America Great, but to make America sick for his foreign handlers.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The last explosive moment Harry Reid had was after his second trip to tge Chinese buffet

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Lock him up!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
If we wanted war we would have voted Hillary.

So instead we should just open the drawbridge and give them the keys to the castle? The Crimean sanctions were killing the Russian oil-based economy. If we stick to our diplomatic solutions we keep them on the ropes. Instead it looks like we will opt for a $500 billion joint oil exploration/drilling venture in the Russian Arctic. That'll show 'em!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The Senate Intelligence committee is dominated by the right...And FBI Director Comey is a Republican who donated to Romney last cycle...And Clapper is "the left"??? MI6 is the left?...NSA, CIA, FBI et al. and every GOP member in congress who has been briefed are "Left"?

Ya..Work that angle for a while...
edit on 10-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That tillerson pick for SOS makes so much sense now.

No way the Obama sanctions would have remained in place under him, Exxon and Russia have a 500 billion dollar oil deal that was frozen as a result of the sanctions.

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

www.cnn.com...

It claimed that Russian intelligence had "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him."

"Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance."

It maintained that Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals."

www.motherjones.com...

The idea that NSA, CIA, FBI felt confident enough in the source and evidence to have shared this with Trump and Senior Members of Congress is stunning.

It means there is an ongoing investigation by multiple agencies and they wanted everyone aware, including Trump.

They are also locking the evidence into place before Trump "Re-Orgs" the intelligence agencies, so it can't be easily buried.

But as of now?...they have 10 days to do the heavy investigating before Trump's their boss.

I urge you not to get your hopes up that there is any truth to these accusations. I genuinely fear for democrats these days - so much disappointment must be hard to take.

link   

This goes back to October..

And this is real...

From the original MI6 agent that began doing work for the Republicans...

One have to wonder why the Kremlin chose to support the unlikeliest of unlikely candidates though.

It would make so much more sense to compromise and support a candidate who actually had a chance at successfully running for office - and by all accounts Trump did not.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

So not only do they get their puppet in but they also have blackmail material as insurance, in case he considers doing his own thing.

I'm glad I already like vodka.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just try to imagine the flack Hillary or Obama would be getting( particularly from republicans) if they acted the same way towards Russia as Trump is and has.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

www.motherjones.com...

I urge you not to get your hopes up that there is any truth to these accusations. I genuinely fear for democrats these days - so much disappointment must be hard to take.

That's the difference...I provide links and text...you provide trolling...I have concern for my country (Dems and GOP and everyone in between)...You have concern for Trump.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The Senate Intelligence committee is dominated by the right...And FBI Director Comey is a Republican who donated to Romney last cycle...And Clapper is "the left"...NSA, CIA, FBI et al. and every GOP member in congress who has been briefed are "Left"?

Ya..Work that angle for a while...

I was chuckling more at the prospect of the same people who have been rubbishing investigations into Hillary because there was not 100% proof, being the same people launching into creating threads about every theory postulated from the liberal media now.
I do think the response you get will be different though, if that is any comfort. I am prepared, at least, to accept and discuss the premise and it's ramification if true.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

www.motherjones.com...

That's the difference...I provide links and text...you provide trolling...I have concern for my country (Dems and GOP and everyone in between)...You have concern for Trump.

You provided a speculative story, which is ok. The fact it is a link makes it no more or less credible.
At the moment it's a conspiracy theory which is fun to discuss.
If any evidence comes out, the story may take more shape (beyond just an interesting thing to talk about)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

And this is real...

One have to wonder why the Kremlin chose to support the unlikeliest of unlikely candidates though.

It would make so much more sense to compromise and support a candidate who actually had a chance at successfully running for office - and by all accounts Trump did not.

They compromised him first, without certainty he would ever run or succeed ...during the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow.

Malcolm Nance, a well respected Russian counter-espionage agent wrote about how the Russians bug, tap and try to compromise EVERY wealthy, prominent or influential American that visits Moscow. And Trump had been talking about running for President for at least 20 years..

If he hadn't won, they would have just used his loudspeaker to America bash Clinton...like they used him to bash the Obama years.

Having him in the WH is the grand prize.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

And this is real...

They compromised him first, without certainty he would ever run or succeed ...during the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow.

Malcolm Nance, a well respected Russian counter-espionage agent wrote about how the Russians bug, tap and try to compromise EVERY wealthy, prominent or influential American that visits Moscow. And Trump had been talking about running for President for at least 20 years..

If he hadn't won, they would have just used his loudspeaker to America bash Clinton...like they used him to bash the Obama years.

Having him in the WH is the grand prize.

Do you have any proof of the compromise at the Miss Universe contest? Any links with evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join