It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members be warned: Neo Nazi infestation on ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Nice censorship going on, Netchicken, i guess that makes you Jewish

Amazing the impunity with which DrHoracid gets by, and never a warning

This whole site is biased, and it will loose out a lot the time passes

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sorry, Athiest here. Once you take off your blinders, you will find that the staff here at ATS is a varried lot with vastly different opinons and the like. kind of like the membership here at ATS. As we say with the Campaign 2004 forum there were a broad variety of opinions. However one universal constant among the Mods and the members is a profound liking of the discourse here at ATS.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
This should really be apparent to any thinking ATSers. One of the major reasons I kinda left ATS about 6 monts ago was because of a rising in anti-semitism. I came back a wee bit ago and didn't see it here. Now it's back again.

There's a big difference between antisemitism and exposing the zionist/freemason conspiracies. Let's not take ATS into the realm of Mcarthyism and With Hunts. If someone posts something that is in violation of the ATS TOS, then by all means, let them have it, but there are fine lines between racism and a perception of racism via ethnocentricity. Take my thread on the Kosher Scam for example, several freemasons attempted to hijack the thread and turn it into a racist issue, when it wasn't, but their sole intentions were to get the thread closed. I guess what I am saying is that we need to make sure we aren't limiting the scope of discussion on ATS for the benefit of a few. Another example, if I say that jewish interests control the American Media, the Federal Reserve System, etc. it isn't because I'm racist, it's because I have researched the matter and can provide evidence to proove that claim, however, a jewish member would of course claim that is a racist statement and try to attribute such a post to racism to keep it from being discussed. Racism is often subjective, and the very term racist can be used to silence the discussion of oppostion.
If a group of neonazi's want to come on to ATS, let them, as long as they don't violate any TOS, I don't see the problem really. If they post something offensive, ban them and be done with it, otherwise I have found the ATS community to be very efficient at calling someone's bluff or BS. Bring 'em on, we'll debunk them and send them packing like we do most idiots. But let's not turn ATS into a witch hunt over it.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Dammit. I missed all the fun.

I've been viewing the neo nazi site in question off and on for the last year and a bit. There's not a site like it to make you think you’re reading the words of someone breastfed till the age of eighteen

Seriously though,

Most of these people are driven by poverty and a resultant sense of injustice. In the same way young boys are driven to join local militia groups in the Middle East, so are young boys drawn to join these groups in the west.

We don’t just feed these groups; we create them.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
But let's not turn ATS into a witch hunt over it.

There is no need to.

We have banned the worst of the lot and warned yall for what to look out for. I have faith in our members to see through their scams.

The problem to me was not so much the message, which I detest, but the cloak and dagger way they were attempting it.

Here is a good example

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He is smarter then most of them he leads off with an Innocent post and just sprinkles in a little racisim to see who takes the bait.

Proudly everyone ignored it.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
u r right
ignorance is universal
maybe the phrase i'm looking for is "completely stupid"
but freedom of speech is just that..how can we ban someone for saying what they believe...even if we(I) find it offensive?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i am lazy so i just stopped going to the political forums once you gave it it's own page. Sad really, cuz i enjoyed talking in them. And it's not that i have to click that link, it is that i have to type in my username and password and there is no way for me to change my password so i have no idea what my password is and i have to go look for where it is written down. It is a shame though that this is happening. At first i thought this thread was posted by some lunatic, like when someone posts something that is all just speculation and their oppinoins, i wasn't going to read it then i was like i will read it. Then it turns out it says it was written by a super-moderator, i was like holy cow. I mean yeah i noticed rasicm, but i didn't think anything of it, just thought it was 13 year old kids being idiots... cuz lets face it, that kind of ideology is only for someone with that mental capacity. Tons of offense. I just can't believe that these people would go to a website with it's motto being "DENY IGNORANCE" and try to preach ignorance. This is a website where everyone like triple check's someone's sources... ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
most neo nazis don't even know where the symbol originated...just shows their gullability(sp?) . anyone who has a link on the origan of the swastika..please post. maybe it'll make the ignorant youth think!

The Neo-Nazis are a breed of people that is doomed for failure!

Their ignorance is the worst of it's kind!

I can put up with a lot of ignorance, but to preach hatred for the Jewish people and other races that aren't "white' is nothing short of despicable!

All races, not only the whites, have contributed to the progress of humanity!

These skinheads and any other prejudiced groups have done nothing but to impede on progress!

I really have deep sorrow for their ignorance!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
CLOSING THREAD This issue, as I've tried to explain, is less of the intented topic, and more to due with the plans to potentially recruit ATS members... a clear TOS violation. Our reaction would be the same even if we were discussing a Sponge Bob fan website. Issue discussed and members properly informed... thread closed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join