It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members be warned: Neo Nazi infestation on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I would never condone banning someone for their views unless those views are so abhorrant that no decent human being would accept them. There are certain things (paedophilia for example) that should never be tolerated in a civilised society.

That said, I will not be giving the Neo Nazi's the attention they desire. Let them get bored and crawl away, taking their hatespeak with them.

Well im not so sure about that, these people tend to monopolize subjects, i have witness this many times, when there is 1 thread with a geniunely new perspective, and then 50 threads with the same basic content
it is like dumping style tactics.

And everyone takes the bait, strangely.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
i am very proud to be german.....ah but when people hear nazi,they automatically think hitler or germany or WWII. can't be helped. everyone is entitled to their beliefs and i am the first to stand up for that. if someone wants to voice their neo-nazi beliefs,great,and i am free to voice my problem with them.

great!!!

BTW, RAMMSTEIN is pretty crazy

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
A troll is a troll is a troll.
Racist trolls are just an uglier variety of the same old trollness.
If they think they can use ATS as a recruitment zone, I think they are largely wasting their time.

Thanks netchicken and other ATSer for bringing this to everyones attention.
Maybe this shoulkd be a temporary sticky???

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well done ATS, I couldn't help but arc up about this...

My wifes family all grew up in a concentration camp in Poland under the Nazi's so for me this is personal.

P.S. I have German freinds and sympathise with the German people who were also victims of the Nazi's themselves.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You bring up a good point, Flange. Germans were also victims in Hitler's Germany. A lot of people forget that and assume every German at the time was a Nazi. However, there were many, many safehouses held by moral Germans who would harbor Jews at the risk of themselves and their families being put in the concentration camps themselves.

Ask yourself, would you have the courage to harbor a victimized family in your home if you knew being discovered ment your wife and children (or husband) would be tortured until they died as a result? That's exemplary courage, if I've ever heard of any.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
WHY NOW?

Somebody's pulling these guys strings. So look at the government's agenda. What's big, coming up?

...Super-sized NAFTA, and the corporate takeover of North America.

HOW DOES THIS FIT?

Reverse psychology. Target Jews, target Mexicans. Coopt the left to defend the post. When the takeover comes up, they're boxed, they don't know what hit them, and they vote for the corporate takeover, convinced they're supporting human rights.

Standard Blitzkreig strategy. Well used of late in Amerika.

...??? Comments?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

...??? Comments?

The very existence of organizations that spread an intolerance of *fill in the blank* has been a social tool from the beginning. It was more effective in the 1800's where interaction with anyone was a sketchy thing to begin with. Nowadays, it gets perpetuated because of the indignancy of it all..........not part of the overall plan, because the invisible hands that pull the strings are multi-everything and would have to have a smidge more intelligence than this.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Nowadays, it gets perpetuated because of the indignancy of it all..........not part of the overall plan, because the invisible hands that pull the strings are multi-everything and would have to have a smidge more intelligence than this.

... I dunno MemoryShock, ever read Machiavelli - or even a standard marketing psychology text?

It's pretty basic stuff, really. Action-reaction phenomenon are often fairly predictable.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have also noticed the Nazi types but there are just as many people that swing just as far the other way. Everyone wants to cry racisist when you do not agree with the topic or point of view. I saw mention of the current post [Why do the Jews get so much sympathy?] There is plenty of stupid statements to go around on both sides on that one. The statement about Jews being Gods Chosen people is there to do nothing more than inflame. Come on people your crap smells just as bad as mine and everyone else. We all have plenty of scumm and scurge to go around in our gene pools to make sure that if any of us had been gods chosen people it was bred out a long time ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Slightly off-topic, but...

soficrow,

You do understand that other than The Prince, Machiavelli's material is restricted to the time period it was written in?
The Prince was written for any prospective ruler, aka: "prince", and gave Machiavelli's secular views on how to properly establish, run, and expand one's state. Many world leaders, past and present, have read The Prince, but accordingly, Machiavelli never envisioned his book to be applied to today's standards. He wrote it hoping that Lorenzo de' Medici would become the next Cesare Borgia and would unite all of Italy, which at that time, was made up of warring city-states and principalities.

seekerof

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
People should post a link to this warning thread if they see an antisemitic neo-nazi thread along with their debunks.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Slightly off-topic, but...

soficrow,

You do understand that other than The Prince, Machiavelli's material is restricted to the time period it was written in?
The Prince was written for any prospective ruler, aka: "prince", and gave Machiavelli's secular views on how to properly establish, run, and expand one's state.

Uh huh. ...and most sharks and shark wannabes read it over and over again, and carry it around like a Bible... Along with Sun Tsu's Art of War, of course.

IMO - successful business people do run their companies (and markets) as if they were 'states.' ...Seems pretty clear that's the dominant corporate perspective globally. ...and that for-profit corporations are in direct competition with 'national entities' with no pretense now, gloves off, no holds barred.

...Psychology of marketing stuff helps out with the "social engineering."

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
... I dunno MemoryShock, ever read Machiavelli - or even a standard marketing psychology text?

It's pretty basic stuff, really. Action-reaction phenomenon are often fairly predictable.

But the focus nowadays is subtle manipulation........blatant attacks like this have no form, and are usually short-lived........there is a higher level of education these days, not too many people entertain generalities of this nature..........subtlty is where it is at, like an indirect association made from a news broadcast of a hate crime.........

[edit on 28-1-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
People should post a link to this warning thread if they see an antisemitic neo-nazi thread along with their debunks.

That's an interesting idea. I agree, though I think you should do it when the conversation turns south. As long as you're debating on a logical and level headed level, they have no way of winning a debate. As soon as you get into the flame wars, that's the time to post the link, or if you're at a loss as to how to counter their arguement. It would kind of be like ground forces in Vietnam crying out, "Broken Arrow!" If you also put a link to the thread in question on this thread, you'd get a bunch of people showing up on that thread armed to the teeth in anti-anti-semite arguements to obliterate the opposition.

Actually, it might be a better idea to post the bad thread here, so the neo-nazi ignorant has no idea the firestorm about to come their way. Heck, because I hope people may do this, I'm making this thread a favorite.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

...Psychology of marketing stuff helps out with the "social engineering."

True, but that is why marketing via big corporation TV, radio, etc. commercials are so successful, "social engineering," in this applied matter, amounts to brainwashing. The more you see it, hear, and read it, the more you are likely to believe their product, etc. is better than the competition.

Historical revisionism, as applied to 'neo-nazis,' works to do the samething.

seekerof

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by DrRobertCamp
Habib habib what we will ever do with you? Should we connect to your genitals with electrical wire or give you a nice warm chemical bath. I have no respect for you Mr. Habib and think you are a dinosaur of a lost cause. The muslim religion is dead and so are you Mr. Habib, you just don't know it yet.

hey look its one of the neo-nazis...

you ARE famous now...

congratz

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"they" pretend to be jewish / black???

why???

they pretend to be the ones they hate???

hmmm...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
That's a classic debate tactic used where you can't see the debators.

Back in the day, Colonel and I were debating this, that, or the other thing, and I mentioned my heritige. Part of my family tree were slaves in New Orleans. Yes, black slaves. Now, today, you couldn't tell looking at me, though in some of my extended family members it's obvious. When I mentioned this, I didn't mention I don't appear black whatsoever, though legally I could benefit from affirmative action (1/8th african american). I just didn't think to do so, but the whole conversation changed. Colonel started addressing me in a totally different way. I corrected the misunderstanding right away. I could have, though, maintained the illusion I was an african american and possibly caused people to double think their opinion after hearing that.

Sadly, that's racism in its self. Well, not racism, colonel constantly pointed out hating whitey wasn't racism, since whitey was the majority. So it's sickening bigotry, instead. It's forming an opinion about an entire race based on a few individuals, and usually extreme individuals. But the fact that people reconsider their opinion on, say, affirmative action because a black person makes the same arguement a white person does, is blatant bigotry as well. You value one race's opinion over anothers.

link   
Sorry for all the anti - french Canadian rhetoric spewing from my computer.

link   
So wait, what threads were the neonaxi/racist ones? I don't remember seeing anything like that, but maybe I'm just missing out on stuff.

And... I have to pre-emptively say this... I think it's important not to confuse american conservatives with 'hatemongering' racists. To be frank, I see a lot of talk about 'hate' and 'ignorance' from people who are, themselves, filled with bitter anger on this board and in real life all the time. These types like to lecture others about their own highly evolved morality... but somehow don't seem to realize that a lot of the things they say are completely vulgar and/or hate-filled. I mean, really, is someone who goes off on how much they hate christianity or the US government -- and wants to see both destroyed -- any different than someone who goes off on destroying blacks or jews?

And, yes, I've said my share of 'redneck' stuff in the last year, but that was almost always during situations where ATS was being deluged with outrageous anti-american propaganda and I got angry (unlike some, I don't claim to be a more evolved being than others). I mean, really... i think it's high time that a lot of the radical left-wingers and those who applaud terrorist for fighting 'western imperialism' look at themselvesd and ask whether or not a lot of the raw hate is coming from them.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Check out this thread...

www.atsnn.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join