It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members be warned: Neo Nazi infestation on ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yeah so?

Ive seen a lot of hate being spread out here on ATS and most from NON Frontstormers or other organized (ha!) pricks.

What about Psycho Jews speaking about NUKING the middle east?
Is that Love ?

What about some REALLY DEMENTED Ultra Right wingers (Non FrontStormers) spreading out hate here for months now.

I mean, 3000 or whatever members now

The Quality of this site is vanishing REALLY Fast.

And how many of those new users are actually NEW users? and not just a banned guy who went and got another login? and abusive logins?

I mean i have seen some threads which clearly look like someone created a bunch of logins to appear (to other users) to have some cheerleading.

I don't give a $%& about FrontStormers, this Site Already has a LOT of undesirables, and those, will never be banned.

I guess trash attracts trash.

Merry Xmas for u all.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up and for going public. I noticed it too. Have seen a lot of good boards go down over the past few years, especially with a focus on racism, eugenics, survival of the fittest, yada yada.

...I agree with your stratgey - these people live in the world and the only hope we have is to educate. Together, we can change the world. Really.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have most definitely noticed this...it's degusting.....I have tried to just not reply to them, and therefore not feed it. It's hard sometimes though......Maybe this could be a sticky, or permanent post at the top?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Tartessian, you have any worthwhile suggestions for improving this site or the alledged quality of its membership? By all means, if you do, please file a suggestion/complaint for the staff/admin to review.

Till then, your comments amount to unwarrented insults and unsubstantiated typical drivel/rhetoric.

seekerof

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tartessian

I guess trash attracts trash.

You must like it.....your here!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This should really be apparent to any thinking ATSers. One of the major reasons I kinda left ATS about 6 monts ago was because of a rising in anti-semitism. I came back a wee bit ago and didn't see it here. Now it's back again.

We here at ATS call ourselves truth seekers. We (hopefully) look at both sides of an issue and make our minds up based on all the information. Anyone, and I mean anyone who groups an entire people into a steriotype cannot be one of those truth seekers. Why? Because they know no one from that group closely and have never reached out to converse with someone from that group to find out what the heck their people are thinking (in the racial profiler's mind).

Personally, I don't have a problem with the white supremisits coming to this site. as I've said in so many posts before, the best way to expose a lie and an underground movement is to allow it to surface. By having these foolish and largely ignorant people post their "informed" ideas, on our site, we can see the flaws and holes in their arguement and maybe, just maybe, show them the light.

You need to look at this both ways. We have neo-nazis here trying to recruit. We also have an opportunity to convince neo-nazis they're wrong, because they are going to be active in debate and try to convince you that the Jews are evil. That is your opportunity to plant the seed of Truth in their minds. Don't shun these people, they simply are lacking in knowlege. Inform them. Help them to see the truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The best way to deal with these specimens of the lower orders of life is to ignore them. Do not give them the opportunity to cause flame wars, neither to spread their hateful doctrine. Eventually, since they are denied the attention they seek, they will get bored and depart for forums new.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well, yes, but this is nothing of what it used to be, right now i just check it like a smoker lights up a cigarette in hopes of feeling that initial feeling, the 1st cigarette.

And a few posters do a good job, but the more time passes i see a change, and "trash" taking over, taking over everything, in every spectrum
apropriating words and twisting them, lying.

Posing as X, only to apropriate the idea, and then destroy it from within

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What is a rac ist to do? Don't ban them, they are quite entertaining and sometimes have some good views.

Banning them seems cowardly to me. Beat them with reason not censorship.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
The best way to deal with these specimens of the lower orders of life is to ignore them. Do not give them the opportunity to cause flame wars, neither to spread their hateful doctrine. Eventually, since they are denied the attention they seek, they will get bored and depart for forums new.

Definately don't give them the opportunity for a flame war. Kindly and gently point out the flaws in their arguements. If you're being kind and level headed and they go off, they look like the fools.

My whole idea here on ATS is not to convinve the person I'm debating they're wrong. Usually we both are set in our ways. I debate here on ATS to convince the hundreds, if not thousands of people who read through that thread and never comment. The people seeking knowlege. IF you ignore someone's foolish statements, you're letting some teen seeking truth think there is no arguement against that and they may start to believe that to be the truth. We must never ignore this threat of ignorant hatrid and must counter it at every opportunity for those silent bystanders.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
neo-nazis huh???

how exciting!!!

looks like we will have a "board-war" soon...

link   

Originally posted by Tartessian
The Quality of this site is vanishing REALLY Fast.
And how many of those new users are actually NEW users? and not just a banned guy who went and got another login? and abusive logins?
Merry Xmas for u all.

Tartessian,

One thing please check your calandar, Xmas is long over

Despite the growth in membership the quality here on ATS is just as good as when i joined with alot of diersity of topics. However, based on your post I doubt that your narrow world view will allow you the enjoy many of them at all. :shk:

link   
i am just sick. everytime i see some stupid jerk talking about "nazi this,aryan this" i just want to hit 'em. as a full blooded german,i am insulted that these idiots would use germany's name and insult the rich culture of its people by continuing the ideals of a syphallis-infected maniac! let me at 'em!!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justanotherperson
Beat them with reason not censorship.

You can't have a battle of mind when one side hasn't the equipment to play! Most racist are uneducated and ignorant.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
neo-nazis huh???

how exciting!!!

looks like we will have a "board-war" soon...

Hey, how do you join a group like that? I am a multi-colored mut, but the idea of joining excites me.

Do you receive pretty uniforms with your memberships?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I would never condone banning someone for their views unless those views are so abhorrant that no decent human being would accept them. There are certain things (paedophilia for example) that should never be tolerated in a civilised society.

That said, I will not be giving the Neo Nazi's the attention they desire. Let them get bored and crawl away, taking their hatespeak with them.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
i am just sick. everytime i see some stupid jerk talking about "nazi this,aryan this" i just want to hit 'em. as a full blooded german,i am insulted that these idiots would use germany's name and insult the rich culture of its people by continuing the ideals of a syphallis-infected maniac! let me at 'em!!

Nazism is not Germany today. It was a period in the history of Germany that the rest of Europe created. People attacking Nazis are not attacking Germany. The Neo Nazi problem is a world wide problem now.

To say that Nazism is German would be like saying slavery is American. It just doesn't stand the test of time. Countries grow, as Germany has. It is a far better place today than it was in 1939. I've had conversations with many of my German friends who envy the patriotism of Americans. They've told me that, in GErmany when they act patriotic, people believe them to be Nazis. That is just so sad, Germany is so much more today, and you should be proud to be a German, just as I'm proud to be an American.

...Just don't be proud to be a bigot

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by Justanotherperson
Beat them with reason not censorship.

You can't have a battle of mind when one side hasn't the equipment to play! Most racist are uneducated and ignorant.

Hehe, ladyV, both of your terms used for racists mean it's a correctable condition. If we avoid those conversations, how will that mentality ever be corrected?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
IF you ignore someone's foolish statements, you're letting some teen seeking truth think there is no arguement against that and they may start to believe that to be the truth.

I understand where you are coming from JJ, but trust that the mods will delete any thread they deem dangerous.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i am very proud to be german.....ah but when people hear nazi,they automatically think hitler or germany or WWII. can't be helped. everyone is entitled to their beliefs and i am the first to stand up for that. if someone wants to voice their neo-nazi beliefs,great,and i am free to voice my problem with them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join