It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things wrong with Hannity and Assange interview.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Their has been a few comments made about the Hannity Assange interview. Mainly the size of Hannity compared to Assange, plus the fact that they don't seem to be looking at each other during the dialogue. The fact Assange is standing and Hannity sitting. Green screen??? still no proof of life.www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

i have a question - what evidence do you have that the " proof of life " apperences by mr assange in the window of the embassy ere genuine ?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
There are some anomalies agreed, but I don't think it's proof that its fake.

Argument is primarily CGI green screen background; evidence: Assange is either standing with his hand resting on something other than his leg or sitting in a different chair. His head and body is bigger than Hannity and there is some color degradation on Assange's face, clothes and background shadowing is inconsistent. Lastly, voice recognition and modification equipment can now alter a persons words and facial expressions.

Looking at countless videos I'd say the two separate chairs is a bit strange. Specifically, Hannity appears in a low seated wooden chair with his leg on his lap.

Assange on the other hand is in fact sitting, you can see the back of the chair in one of the shots, its an oriental style fabric chair. looks quite comfy..but strange to have a seat like that and propped higher than your interviewer unless you were trying to project dominance or something.

coloring degradation is so minute I wouldn't call it a smoking gun.

The voice over tech and real time facial manipulation is very curious taken in light of the weird interview chair set up. I'd say there is enough circumstantial evidence to keep an open mind but not 100% convincing.

edit on 9-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

It must have been really difficult for the hoaxers at FOX to create clips of Assange giving answers that were perfectly relevant to Hannity's questions.

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

It must have been really difficult for the hoaxers at FOX to create clips of Assange giving answers that were perfectly relevant to Hannity's questions.

/sarcasm

Watch the end of the video I linked.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

then i shall ask you directly the same query i possed to the OP :

what evidence do you have that the " proof of life " apperences by mr assange in the window of the embassy ere genuine ?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

First of all, Anonymous isn't Anonymous anymore. Anyone can be Anonymous.

Second, that damn CGI face integrator technology has been posted here a hundred times.

And lastly, even if the Assange interview was manipulated with CGI, that doesn't explain how they got his voice right.

To my knowledge, creating an entire conversation out of thin air and making it sound identical to the person is still impossible.

Unless maybe Assange has a twin brother with the same vocal cords?

Either way, this argument is bogus.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Second, that damn CGI face integrator technology has been posted here a hundred times.

And lastly, even if the Assange interview was manipulated with CGI, that doesn't explain how they got his voice right.

To my knowledge, creating an entire conversation out of thin air and making it sound identical to the person is still impossible.

The voice software is in the video. The creator is giving a preso on his tech.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The voice software is in the video. The creator is giving a preso on his tech.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I still find it odd that of all the people in the world, he gives the one interview to Hannity. If it is real then I believe Hannity was there to hand him a large sum of cash and possibly some information relevant to his situation or future.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Yes. And I could tell that the difference between the authentic audio clips and the ones that were rearranged.

The obvious difference is that they are spliced. And you can hear that they are spliced.

See the opening credits from Tosh.O for his 2015 season and you will understand what I mean.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

If it is real then I believe Hannity was there to hand him a large sum of cash and possibly some information relevant to his situation or future.

Well I'm sure Assange was paid for the interview.

But why would Hannity know anything intimate about Assanges situation? You think Hannity is actually cozy with the Obama admin or are you suggesting that he's getting his intel from Trump?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The money could have been from some government players or power brokers. The same persons could have given Hannity information to pass to him. Maybe a deal, maybe something they want Assange to do.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Surely the voice is the easiest part to fake, Ive heard plenty of impersonators who when just listening to their voice you cant tell between them and the person their impersonating?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Yes. And I could tell that the difference between the authentic audio clips and the ones that were rearranged.

The obvious difference is that they are spliced. And you can hear that they are spliced.

See the opening credits from Tosh.O for his 2015 season and you will understand what I mean.

deepmind.com...

Google has a significantly better version, scroll down to 4 samples near the bottom. These are created from analysing previous audio much like Adobe VoCo but yield a much much better result. No clipping just pure dynamic voice/speech alteration

Whether you agree or not, the technology is absolutely there to be able to fully mimic a person.

What concerns me the most is that he hasn't made any attempt to prove that he is indeed still at the embassy. If there was speculation from people in the world that I was dead but I had actually just been sat in my house for 3 months I would absolutely hang out the window/arrange a balcony speech to put minds at ease. Hannity interviews which have shown graphical and in my opinion voice inconsistencies in the past are a far cry from irrefutable evidence.
edit on 9/1/2017 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I still find it odd that of all the people in the world, he gives the one interview to Hannity. If it is real then I believe Hannity was there to hand him a large sum of cash and possibly some information relevant to his situation or future.

He's spoken very well about Assange on his radio and TV programs in recent history. He also frequently recounts that he was a critic of Wikileaks during the Bush II administration but has since changed his mind. Hannity tends to call things as he sees them and it is refreshing. If I were Assange I would absolutely trust him to give the interview.

Now, of course, it is totally possible that it's a fake, that Assange is playing along wherever he is, be that a black ops site or somewhere else, under duress.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

they both want to make russia great again though.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Is this anything like layers on a birth certificate?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Well there's that.

:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

He also frequently recounts that he was a critic of Wikileaks during the Bush II administration but has since changed his mind

Since it's not about the right at this point. Wait until the tide turns again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join