It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. intercepts capture senior Russian officials celebrating Trump win

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: schuyler
So did I. Big deal.

I celebrated Hillary's defeat.

Well, yeah. I should have been more specific!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I celebrated too.

Does that make me an evil Russian?

Who wouldn't celebrate when Hillary was the other option?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am an Australian and I celebrated TRUMPS victory, THAT DOES NOT MEAN I TAMPERED WITH YOUR BLOODY ELECTION.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Was lots celebrations here in singapore too when trump won .

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I bet they had a blast.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i do not have any " stake " in this argument - but have to point out that :

IF this tail is true - then american " sources " - have for political " point scoring ` - just thrown away thier intercept of russian communications

well done idiots

its pretty simple - so simple in fact that even wingnuts should get it

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

The Saudi's were very happy and celebrated when Obama won against McCain. So I think other countries should be allowed to celebrate who wins the Presidency in the U.S.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
think they are celebrating the possibility that we will not be interfering with their government and their elections. The globalist usa is everywhere. Hopefully a nationalist USA will not be.

Except there is the deep state who could care less who is president and continue to do what it does.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
As a Canadian, I wasn't so much celebrating Trump's win as I was Clinton's loss.

Maybe it will mean less wars our military will get dragged along into?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i do not have any " stake " in this argument - but have to point out that :

IF this tail is true - then american " sources " - have for political " point scoring ` - just thrown away thier intercept of russian communications

well done idiots

its pretty simple - so simple in fact that even wingnuts should get it

I was thinking the same thing. If they scored any points it was so little as to be deemed insignificant. In fact judging by this thread people from around the world can see the absurdity in pointing out the supposed celebration by high ranking Russian officials by citing their own celebration.

Whoever is pulling the strings of the propaganda machine is only showing how desperate they have become. They are really shaking in their boots about a Trump presidency.

I hope everyone's new year is going well so far.

AA

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If Trump's is really looking to develop better relations with Russia, then we are lucky because the current admin sounds like they want war!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Celebrating Trump's victory is not hacking. I think many around the world was celebrating.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i heard Bernie threw a crazy party after the results too.

whats shocking is that the thread title didnt read 'Obama' instead of "U.S."

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
ok - reading comprehension lesson :

the claim is :

in the aftermath of the election in which Russian officials congratulated themselves on the outcome.

please read that carefully - and understand it

this is not ` mere ` " celebration "

now unless you are a US vote who cast thier ballot for trump // pence - why would you have the right to congratulate yourself on the outcome ?????

this is strictly a philisophical question as its my opinion that the OP tail = utter bollox

but some of the replies here baffle me

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

And is that some insinuation that they engineed that victory? because it actually proves nothing? Perhaps they were also very happy like millions of people all over the word are happy at the prospect of war diminishing not that Clinton is not going to get in, at least thats the hope.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

My kids HAMSTERS celebrated when Trump won! Even MOTHER NATURE was thankful that mankind avoided the calamity that would have befallen us, if the short-circuiting, mean-spirited, stronger farts together, fainting war bich had won the election!!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I was online, in a thread elsewhere, following the results, and people there, from all over the world, popped in to congratulate the nation when his win was announced. So what? Why wouldn't Russia be happy? She wanted war.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

the claim is :

in the aftermath of the election in which Russian officials congratulated themselves on the outcome.

now unless you are a US vote who cast thier ballot for trump // pence - why would you have the right to congratulate yourself on the outcome ?????

this is strictly a philisophical question as its my opinion that the OP tail = utter bollox

Yes, this needs to be read and understood. Go back to the OP, it's right there.

If they were indeed "congratulating themselves" I don't think you have to be a master spy to interpret that.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

the claim is :

well, after all the work they did to get Trump elected, you would think they were happy with their efforts.
I mean, they had to let everyone know what the DNC was really all about, and the rest is "academic" as they say.
(that is unless Assange was telling the truth and our intel agencies stretched the facts to suit an agenda)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Love the irony, the info comes from 'intercepted communications'
aka hacked phones!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join