It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Harlo Mayne Story - Mind Blowing Docufeature about a Jamaican Inventor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
THE HARLO MAYNE STORY - Mind Blowing DOCUFEATURE about a Jamaican Inventor

Harlo Mayne, A Jamaican inventor who design a tooth brush used by Oral B and other inventions, including technology regarding energy and of these inventions he is unwilling to speak about, seemingly under threat of retaliation of some kind.

However, although researching and developing the technology regarding the invention he created that this thread is highlighting has been under anonymity, he now reveals himself and the technology since Harlo states that he has been granted the patent and therefor coming forward publicly is inevitable.

What is this technology? A unit that can be installed on a vehicle in 20 minutes that runs on compressed hydrogen. What is the fuel? Water, lye and aluminium.

He has received threats over this and other inventions and the documentary is a few years old, but I have not heard of him and could not find him using search here on ATS.,

Interestingly related to the topic of energy, .recently another inventor and his brother died unexpectedly. John and Gary Bedini. John created a motor that runs on voltage alone and not amperage , defying the laws of physics. Some say the most important invention in history of man, but that is another thread.

Let's hope that one of these inventors using zero point or water or other technology without hazardous emissions or other negative effects gets their product to retail market and lift the unbecoming yolks of opression by energy controllers and their ilk, so that we can transend the divisions of class and race and live in peace and comfort and enjoy the bountiful fruits of the earth together; peacefully.

edit on 2-1-2017 by imd12c4funn because: correct missing ingredient used to

edit on 3/1/2017 by ArMaP because: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

I have known about this technology for a couple of years...
Sorry to say, its not new or secret.

Actually it does not solve the fossiel fuel problem because you still need Aluminium and Lye, replacements of the stuff.. etc.

It also takes a lot of energy to produce aluminium.

But i do agree, any research and or progress on "free" energy is good !

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Aw, geez, not that one again.

When you make metallic aluminum, you are reducing oxides of aluminum to metallic aluminum, if you're recycling, from bauxite it's even worse.

To get a kg of metallic aluminum from ore, you're going to have to pump about 15kWh of electrical energy into it. That's because the reduction of the aluminum oxides (or the cryolite form with fluorine and sodium) required pumping electrical energy in in order to break the oxygen, fluorine and sodium away. You're charging a battery, in essence.

Metallic aluminum has quite a bit of stored energy in it. And it got there because a bloody huge electrical plant pumped it in there in big gobs. A kg of aluminum takes enough energy to run your home for several days.

Mix metallic aluminum with sodium hydroxide in an aqueous solution, and you're going to get hydrated sodium aluminate and hydrogen. The hydrogen isn't magically conjured. It's produced from the chemical energy that's stored in the metallic aluminum by that power plant. So it's not like it's magical free energy that's being suppressed.

BTW, the aluminum-lye thing has been done in most grade schools since the dawn of time as a basic sort of chemistry experiment. It's not like it's groundbreaking new science.

Also, the Bedini's are among the group that likes to run pulsed power through a non-linear load (along with Bearden), miscalculate the energy produced because they don't know how to measure it, and then when they're asked to do so using calorimetry, claim that their energy is 'magically cold' and doesn't produce heating in a load.

That's really because it's not actually producing energy. But it sounds good to the uneducated.

edit on 2-1-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I always thought lye and aluminum goes boom. In the improvised sorta way.

But never mind that.

Bearden....off his rocker....what?!?

So you mean he cant rejuvinate my old hotdogs into nice plump firm brand new ones. He swears he can and that he needs me to see it in person....at his house. Im like. Nooooooo! I just want you to autograph a poster of your self so i can put in on the wall next to my other heros david serada and keshe. Theyre legit too right? Please dont tell me theyre not and blow my whole paradigm

edit on 2-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I always thought lye and aluminum goes boom. In the improvised sorta way.

It makes hydrogen. We used to sit out behind the bowling alley when the wind was eastward during football games. Had a big glass Erlenmayer with a cork setup, dump in some water, lye and pop in a roll of foil. Pop a 2 foot neoprene balloon on that bad boy, let it inflate, dangle a magnesium strip a few feet below it and let her rip. It would go right over the field, and you'd get a "UFO sighting".

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

I have known about this technology for a couple of years...
Sorry to say, its not new or secret.

Actually it does not solve the fossiel fuel problem because you still need Aluminium and Lye, replacements of the stuff.. etc.

It also takes a lot of energy to produce aluminium.

But i do agree, any research and or progress on "free" energy is good !

I admit my favorite powerplant is still the Angel Labs MYT Engine at 40:1, It can run on ambient air, gas, diesel, probably a host of other fuels as well. The first mentioned fuel would be adequate, but then slight lubrication may be required. However, the advantages would be unmatched.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

They are putting aluminium in jet fuel as well. The amount of trace aluminium in the soil has gone up to staggering levels. It cant be safe as its suspect in Alzheimer's.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
They are putting aluminium in jet fuel as well.

Please show the lab results that showed exactly that....

The amount of trace aluminium in the soil has gone up to staggering levels.

Your source for that is what? Remember, Aluminium makes up about 8% of the crust by mass....
edit on 2-1-2017 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So one could make a hydrogen bomb? I knew it wasnt as complicated as the egg heads say!

Huh aluminum and lye who knew.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Please not do this here.

Peacefully migrate to the appropriate forum.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Great little engine !

My favorites in the exotic are a few, on witch i do occasionally some wishful, and even more joyful testing, lets mention some oldies, from before the transistor age:

Victor Schauberger: Repulsine I think it has merit, i even did some (simple) initial testing on the concept : )
Richard Clem engine : Same underlying concept imho as Schauberger
Otis T Carr: Carotto / And or OTX-1 main power module.

Happy exploring

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Soil and water samples in California.....by some nice lady......

a reply to: hellobruce

new topics

top topics

join