It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he has inside information on hacking

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I think you're missing my point. I'm saying that he could name any group he wants as the perps and a lot of people would buy it. In fact, I think he could also use any other incident to blame the target of his choosing and it would still work.

Even if every major politician on each "side" of the political spectrum said differently, he'd still be able to go through with it. Even if our intelligence agencies contradicted him and provided proof, he'd still be able go through with his proof-less assertions.

That's the part that makes this so crazy.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Metallicus

Are you sure??? Because you clearly don't know a f*cking thing about anything. Apparently not even enough to answer a question about your first statement.

But you troll very nicely. I'm very impressed.

I see your feelings are hurt, but the poster is right. Trump would know more about this situation than you. It's ok though Trump hasn't actually stated who he thinks hacked the DNC. Guess we will have to wait until does. Until then I'd suggest you calm down with the childish responses because your immaturity is showing.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Since we're all speculating maybe someone from wikileaks reached out to Trump with the leakers identity. Pedesta lost his phone once and fell for a phishing scam. That's how we got his emails and the dnc leaks went through assange. It's widely believed that Seth Rich was the source of those.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
it is not a hack
it was leaked by angry (rightfully so) bernie supporters in the dnc

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I call BS on this one. How the hell is Trump going to know anything about it that the FBI and other agencies don't??? I mean come on. Unless he himself did it and we know that isn't the case. The ability to tweet something doesn't make you a computer genius. Trump doesn't even understand computers and the internet other than to barely use them. He certainly doesn't know anything about hacking. So f*cking stupid.

not that I think it was Trump...but man...this here...is beyond nonsensical. One of the richest men in America couldnt have payed for the service ?

I guess we live on different planets.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well lets be honest, Trump can just make something up and his Trumpeters will fall on a sword and burn their own children
to back it up.

This is the evolution of the Fox News era, the training is complete -

Obama, crooked Hillary and chairman Mao did the hacking, stupid libtard

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

He may be in contact with multiple anerican intelligence agencies (theres at least 17). They dont all see eye to eye. He may also have received intelligence evidence from any of a variety of other countries.

Id put money on Seth Rich being the source of much of the DNC leaks. Like 80% likely imo. The shoes fits.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

You mean make it up and present zero evidence huh. Like Obama and Hillary? Hahahaha wow. Do you even consider the doublethink such a statement requires?

No i wont give trump a pass on anything.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

You mean make it up and present zero evidence huh. Like Obama and Hillary? Hahahaha wow. Do you even consider the doublethink such a statement requires?

No i wont give trump a pass on anything.

I mean like just make up what your supporters want to hear and then make fun of them after you dont need them.

But fortunately it doesn't mean a thing

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
"And I know a lot about hacking"

Another one for the "Trump greatest s#its collection"
that already include crap such as

"No one reads Bible more than I do",
"No one respects women more than I do"
"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."
"I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."

edit on 2-1-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
"And I know a lot about hacking"

Another one for the "Trump greatest s#its collection"
that already include crap such as

"No one reads Bible more than I do",
"No one respects women more than I do"
"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."
"I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."

Ya, he is amusing that way. Maybe he will reveal that he is actually guccifer2.0 because his hacking skills are yuuge! Lol

I assume he has people that are providing him with that info.
edit on 2-1-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I hate to give you an aneurism, but im not a Trump supporter. I voted for GJ.

So...Im probably more objective than you are. Not that I dont have my opinions. They just arent wrapped in partisan politics.
edit on 2-1-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

I hate to give you an aneurism, but im not a Trump supporter. I voted for GJ.

So...Im probably more objective than you are. Not that I dont have my opinions. They just arent wrapped in partisan politics.

I don't care.

Most people think highly of themselves, I get it.

Trump played his people like a two bit skank hooker, they are too stupid to get it, he is too stupid to care, they make a good pairing.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You don't know what I or Trump knows so don't act like you do.

I notice you don't care that I was actually the one who was insulted first and for no reason at all. Which shows your bias.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Anything he could pay for wouldn't be some kind of special knowledge. It would already be known. They would have to also have better capability than all other agencies.

I would say if he has inside information it's probably because he's so closely involved with Russia and they're feeding him intel or misinformation. I don't suppose this has ever considered???

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

If it's other agencies then it's already known then and not some secret that only Trump knows about. It wouldn't be anything new as he has been implying it is.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Anything he could pay for wouldn't be some kind of special knowledge. It would already be known. They would have to also have better capability than all other agencies.

What are you on about ? I was commenting on your reasoning that Trump couldnt pull off the hack. You were ranting about how he isnt a computer genius and therefore it's beyond him to be responsible for it.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Trumpy watching this movie does not make you an expert on Hackers.....

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Everyone knows that computers are insecure? Are we all retarded to keep using them then? Please explain to me exactly WHAT it is that everyone knows about how computers are insecure, specifically please. I happen to know what it is....so i'll be very interested to find out if you and i have the same information on this point.

As far as what Trump said about not using computers for sensitive information....hes totally on point there....no fear needed, no belief in digital boogeymen needed....its fact.

Curious....were you one of those making fun of computer users for covering their webcams before it became common knowledge that they could be viewed without permission?
edit on 2-1-2017 by tribal because: question

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Trump has routinely said that he knows more about the military conflicts than the generals running them, doesn't need security briefings cause he's a 'smart guy', and knows better than everyone else. He clearly has his own inside intelligence organization that is 'more smarter' than everyone else. Who knows, maybe his many foreign business associates? Maybe Putin told him who it is...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join