It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he has inside information on hacking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Awesome - anything Trump says is guaranteed to trigger someone, somewhere, who will be caught on tape having another meltdown over hearing him say something counter to their ingrained narrative.

Do you mean in the same way those on ATS who love and worship Trump get triggered every time someone writes an anti Trump thread which dares to criticise their beloved leader?

edit on 2-1-2017 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

While I am not a blue blood died in the wool DJ Trumpy Trump supporter, I do believe he is the right person for this job.

And if there is a story you bring that is tangible, I will be right there with you.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
IF he has that information, wouldnt that be information he probably SHOULDNT be telling the public? Could he not be compromising an investigation into whoever he thinks is doing it? Is he breaching intel protocols?

Well maybe POTAS and the press should lay off the flap, put some info down on the table. They are the ones trying to smear Pres Elect before he is even in office with not much of anything but the common big hype. So Trump may feel the need to set this right to some degree and to hell at this point with "intel protocols". Like Clinton didn't get a pass on "intel protocols" from the current executive. Bullcrap and away with this stupidity.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Very well said, I didn't think of the fact that the maybe bypassing the traditional means of BSing us pee ons. I find it refreshing, but also recognize there is a reason the protocols were originally put in place for releasing info.
But over the last 25 years the lying to us pee ons is to a level that is weaponized.
So you could very well be right, Trump is going unfiltered. We very well may start getting info from the horses mouth.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It seems like withholding information is exactly what is causing all the tension here. If they are going to openly use the MSM to throw out these serious accusations that could lead to a conflict (Iraq WMD's, anyone?) it's time for someone to put up or shut up.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

We need some adults in the WH.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Donald knows how to hack?

BAHAHAHAHAHAH I wonder which program and decoder he is using, how much time he's spent writing/editing algorithms for said programs?

I can't believe people voted for this dude.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Guess what Trump doesn't know how to do alot of things that the POTUS does. Neither did any of the other super geniuses that have been POTUS.
It's called advisors.
edit on 2-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Guess what Trump doesn't know how to do alot of things that the POTUS does. Neither did any of the other super geniuses that have been POTUS.
It's called advisors.

Trump doesn't do how to do a lot of things that Trump says he does.

I don't think Donald understands, in the slightest, what a (white hat) hacker actually does and how complex it is. DAYS spent on a SINGLE line of code.

Trump has inside information on hacking?

.... Okay then, like what? How did he access this information? Did an advisor provide him with said information? How did that advisor get this information? What is the information?

These are important questions that have answers that are (convinently) left out whilst people just "take his word for it," while not questioning anything and it blows my mind.

Just like every other promise of a "bombshell," I'm going to pass up the hype train on this. Donnie is blowing smoke, and I think it's safe to say his knowledge in the coding and thus hacking world is non-existent.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I think we should tell him entering cheat codes on a game isn't hacking.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You know he is going to be pres. right? His advisors and intel assets are keeping him in the loop.

And all the questions you have we all have.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

I'm not making fun of anyone.

I'm saying that Trump saying don't use a computer for sensitive information is hardly a statement of unique intelligence or inside knowledge.

People are acting as if the idea that digital communications might be vulnerable is a novel idea because Trump said it was.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal It's the true Patriots within our own government who leaked out the info. Edward Snowden had help and ended up in Russia for a purpose. The Queen is under arrest or dead and I understand enough to know what is going on. The way things are going on should give the masses enough info as to what is so different this time around. The End is near but the forces between good and evil are being fought to save another Armageddon. The war of Good and Evil is being fought under the Veil. It's being lifted slowly by Trump so the masses can see the real picture

edit on 2-1-2017 by MissionTruth because: correct things

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join