It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer, the disease that we cannot cure (ever?) but we CAN treat people!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
First of all, imagine if you will, what cancer research was back in the early days of the 20th century. Radiation & chemotherapy were in their infancy and surgery was the preferred method of eliminating cancer by removal of tumors. Now, with the rise of our technology in all fields, whether it's communications, transportation, materials, power-production and so many other areas of our increasingly high-tech society, I think it's VERY strange that for some reason, we just can't seem to find a cure for cancer as well as so many of the other diseases that have plagued mankind since time immemorial. Arthritis, cancer, diabetes and so many more diseases are apparently STILL incurable, according to our medical experts and pharmaceutical corporations as well. I will be the first to admit that I DON'T have the answers to this thorny, complicated issue but I do think it's very strange that no matter how many billions or trillions of currency units have been spent on this issue (cancer & it's cures), we apparently CANNOT cure this disease because of...? This video from youtube covers the documented efforts of a few brave pioneers who DID cure cancer but because they weren't part of the medical establishment and would eliminate the multi-billion dollar cancer treatment industry, have been ridiculed, demonized and broadly proclaimed to be frauds and quacks.
This is the official wikipedia listing for the "history of Cancer". History of Cancer Of course, it's woefully inadequate and certainly doesn't do justice to countless researchers who have done their best to try and understand this illness. Of course, it also doesn't mention anything whatsoever about cancer cures either. Now, I fully expect a LOT of controversy on this issue and that's OK because the ONLY reason why I post such information is because I think far too many people have already suffered and died from this terrible and curable disease. I sincerely believe that most doctors ARE doing their level best to do what they can. Unfortunately, I think that those who DO know better are prevented from doing what they can because it would jeopardize the yearly cancer treatment money train that exceeds $50,000,000,000 per year or are part of the problem. Additionally, for anyone who IS interested in hearing from Doctors, medical experts and survivors who speak openly about cancer cures, please watch this video, the first in a series of 9. The Truth About Cancer, A Global Quest #1 Let me be perfectly clear, I am NOT trying to anger anyone, I just believe that this illness should have been eliminated so very long ago but regrettably, greed, corruption and other darker reasons has prevented curing this disease that has caused countless people to lose their lives or those of their friends and loved ones as well as bankrupt countless others. Please watch the videos included and then decide for yourself where the truth lies. Perhaps I AM wrong on this issue. Of course, that would also mean that the creator of the video series, "The Truth about Cancer, A Global Quest 1-9" as well as the video series "The Quest for the Cures 1-11" is lying along with countless doctors, medical experts, cancer survivors and others as well. I leave that decision up to each of you.

edit on 26-12-2016 by 1FreeThinker because: Incomplete information and bad grammar

edit on 26-12-2016 by 1FreeThinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2016 by 1FreeThinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2016 by 1FreeThinker because: Incomplete information and bad grammar

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Imagine if your doctor told you that they have a treatment for you which will make you bald and nearly kill you with a 2.3 per cent survival rate in 5 years in Australia or 2.1 percent in the USA,THIS BRILLIANTLY INEFFECTIVE TREATMENT IS CALLED CHEMOTHERAPY,if I ever get cancer I will go the alternative medicine route like my uncle who survived 17 years beyond his lung cancer diagnosis.
edit on 26-12-2016 by khnum because: boo boo

pps this probably belongs in the medical forum
edit on 26-12-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 1FreeThinker

Cancer CAN be cured, gene therapy, Custom enzyme sheathed selective biological virus designed to target on the cancer cell's etc.

BUT it is all down to money, over thousand's of Dollars US for a single course of chemo therapy which not only attack's the cancer but also the good cell's in your body, coupled with radio therapy to destroy the cancer while the new cell's are retarded by the Chemo Therapy, coupled together these two treatment's kill you to make you better, once the cancer is gone the chemo therapy can be stopped and though it has probably reduced your life expectancy your body can try to recover, it is old, crude and nasty but it is massively profitable, so profitable that the big pharma do not want YOU to find alternate cure's and treatment's unless they can also spin this massive profit margin for them.

The name cancer refers originally to a Plethora of different disease's and it still does, leukemia, melanoma etc are not all the same disease so that genetic tailoring would be in today's term's extremely expensive but you know what they say about mass production, even though the genetic profile of the treatment would have to be tailored patient by patient once the infrastructure and method was in place on a large scale that would of course drive cost's down and make it accessible, once again not profitable for the corp's.

There are honest and decent researchers in all of these company's as well as freelance but you have to ask yourself how many treatment's have been shelved not because they do not work but under the umbrella excuse of cost.

articles.mercola.com...
www.cancertreatmentwatch.org...
whale.to...
www.thrivemovement.com...
vactruth.com...

Of COURSE many such claim's are bunk but many are valid.

edit on 26-12-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

They know that Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease (also known these days as type 3 diabetes!) are caused by Prions. What are Prions? Mis-folded protein segments. What they do is basically latch into a healthy cell (from what I understand) and they can clone themselves. There are all kinds of diseases that can be caused by prions. Mad cow disease is a prion-based disease. I remember a few years ago when Bill Clinton was President how many news stories were going on about the spread of Mad Cow disease in the U.K., Europe, and the U.S.A.!

To this day, doctors say that they don't know what the cause of type 1 diabetes is (or type 2 for that matter). I am developing a theory that autoimmune diseases (as they are called) are possibly caused by a combination of prions and fungus based organisms that work in tandem to disable parts of the body. Example: In type 1 diabetes - it disables the functioning of the beta cells. They have done autopsies on type 1 and 2 diabetics, and hove found beta cells in both of types of diabetic pancreases! I think that the prions may be a misfolded nerve protein that ends up going to the pancreatic nerve, and disabling the pancreas through the nerve pathway. The truth is that I have researched a lot on this, and a lot on possible other causes of diabetes (see my threads!).

I also think that autism is caused by prions that affect the way individual neuron pathways in the brain function (much like the pancreas being disabled in diabetics of both types). If it is true that vaccines increase the rate of your child to get autism-then I have a theory as to why-and it has been proven already. Vaccines are documented to contain: Prions! It was a big surprise to me to find that out. I got diabetes shortly after the big round of "booster shots" when I was 2 years old. I avoid those things like the plague, because I usually have gotten violently ill from them (as I continued to get the shots up until I was about 12 years old).

I didn't post this info to derail the thread, but I am posting it here in hopes that someone could research the prion caused diseases. I do know of one bacteria phage that destroys prions, but that's a little impractical for someone who wanted to try it at home. That's why I am hoping that Donald Trump was telling the truth about curing diseases in his 100 day plan! We shall see.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
THIS BRILLIANTLY INEFFECTIVE TREATMENT IS CALLED CHEMOTHERAPY,

It depends on the tumour being targetted. It's effective when it works. Chemotherapy is just one tools to combat cancer. The biggest tool to combat cancer is lifestyle - diet and fitness.

If you think that cabbage water and ginger extract will cure your breast cancer, or your prostrate cancer, then good luck. However, accepting cancer and carrying on living without medical intervention is a legitimate option.

Also, to add that there are multitude forms of cancer. It's not really a simple topic and finding a cure that suits all is rather more complicated than some people seem to think.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

This series has been discussed here countless times, and it's always Americans who demonize science, probably because you guys have a horribly expensive health system whilst us, in Europe, have socialized health care and we don't have to pay.

Ty Bolinger's program is full of lies and false truths that many, without medical/biological training, would believe as real truths. He promotes dangerous disinformation to increase his wealth. I don't mind discussing the points Bolinger states in his videos, just pick the ones you want to talk about.

We have made lots of progress in medicine but, because of the nature of science, the answers always come in small packages, and it takes years to test each 'package' to find out if they really work or not. There is no magical wand that will find an instant cure. Most times breakthroughs simply give us better ideas on where to search next. I find it irritating that so many 'couch Google researchers' criticize scientists and doctors whilst they never spent years studying, training and then working hard to find those darn cures (not directing this at you). Lots of charlatans online who promote a natural cure that's anything but a cure, charlatans who prey on the gullible without medical education.

There is no conspiracy: every year many rich and powerful people die of cancer. And scientists too. I'll give the same example I have given on this forum already: Dr. Ralph Steinman, a cell biologist who was trying to find new ways to fight the disease. He passed away days before being awarded a Nobel Prize in Medicine. He died of pancreatic cancer, and like him many other scientists.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Imagine if your doctor told you that they have a treatment for you which will make you bald and nearly kill you with a 2.3 per cent survival rate in 5 years in Australia or 2.1 percent in the USA,THIS BRILLIANTLY INEFFECTIVE TREATMENT IS CALLED CHEMOTHERAPY,if I ever get cancer I will go the alternative medicine route like my uncle who survived 17 years beyond his lung cancer diagnosis.

pps this probably belongs in the medical forum

Um, which cancer and treatment is that number for? Because those numbers are very low even for pancreatic cancer, one of the worse to treat and painful types to get.

You do know that there are many different types of cancer and many different types of treatment for said cancers along with many stages of those cancers, right...?

PS: Those numbers you wrote, you pulled them out of your butt, you're just trying to scaree people with junk information, those arn't even close to accurate at all, not even close.
edit on 26-12-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Cancer Survival Rates; US

Percentage of cancer patients deceased within five years after cancer diagnosis:

Bone cancer 32.6%
Bladder cancer 24.7%
Brain cancer 69.2%
Breast cancer 10.3%
Cervical cancer 32.5%
Colon cancer 34.9%
Esophageal cancer 82.6%
Gallbladder cancer 81.5%
Kidney cancer 25.3%
Laryngeal cancer 39.3%
Leukemia 40.3%
Liver cancer 82.5%
Lung cancer 82.3%
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma 29.3%
Oral cancer 36%
Ovarian cancer 53.8%
Pancreatic cancer 92.3%
Prostate cancer 1.1%
Skin cancer 8.1%
Stomach cancer 69.6%
Thyroid cancer 1.9%
Uterine cancer 69.1%

All lumped together, that is with or without treatment.

List of cancer mortality rates in the United States

Cancer Australia: Facts and Figures

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
No money in curing people. Treating lasts forever.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
People are cured of cancer every day. I know a few people who are proof of that.
It's true there is no one common cure but there are several therapies employed to kill off cancer in the body.
New genomic therapies are particularly promising.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Cancer and PH... controlling the PH is key in a possible cure..

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

No, no it's not.

You're just spouting the scam by an EX doctor who has killed MULTIPLE people.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You're just spouting the scam by an EX doctor who has killed MULTIPLE people

PH is the key pff... If that Doctor has killed multiple people tell me when was he executed ? Or in which prison does he life or are you just saying things.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Are you being serious?

Ex Dr Simoncini. Google him and the court cases attached to him.

PH is REGULATED within a fine margin within the body. Too high, you get sick and die. Too low, you get sick and die.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Nonsense, you cannot change blood PH as it has to be kept within a very small margin, 7.35 and 7.45. If blood PH goes under 7.35 or over 7.45 and it's not treated, death is the outcome.

PH is the key pff... If that Doctor has killed multiple people tell me when was he executed ? Or in which prison does he life or are you just saying things.

Tullio Simoncini was arrested and tried and found guilty of manslaughter in 2006 after some of his patients died, the last one was a 27 year old man from South Italy. ( LINK )

EDIT: I see Terrydon posted the same.

edit on 26-12-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

What a crock of sh*t.

A work colleague told my partner the same thing, and almost convinced him that a acidic lemon and honey mix in water (and vinegar crap) would cure his 187+ High BP also...I allowed it to go on for 3 days without saying anything until he got his BP done...higher, then I asked him to seriously stop and think WHY that would work; he was desperate to lower it at any cost.

You people are killing people, gullible desperate people who your own self vindictive importance, you people are the ones responsible for the desperate dying.

Self denial, egotistical bastards.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

edit on 12262016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

He HAS been convicted.

Agartha even posted a link directly below my post.

There's been NUMEROUS cases against him.
edit on 26122016 by TerryDon79 because: Stupid caps

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

What'd he say? I should never have looked at that flat earth thread, that deletion was quick.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Self denial, egotistical bastards.

you're what you say , and you have no manners at all !

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join