It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer, the disease that we cannot cure (ever?) but we CAN treat people!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I get it so ph cant be the key because he has been convicted... what a logic !

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Self denial, egotistical bastards.

you're what you say , and you have no manners at all !

And you are what you use and serve: A acid spewing nut who enjoys preying on the weak and vulnerable.

I choose when I have manners and when I do not, I choose not to with your kind, your kind do not deserve manners or recognition as people.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

He said something along the lines of "he hasn't been convicted" because they latched on to "court cases" and didn't use due diligence to even do a simple google search.

That's what all these "this cures cancer, that cures cancer" threads are. People who don't actually research into anything.

My research started roughly 25 years ago, when my stepdad was diagnosed with leukaemia. It's STILL on going because my wife has bowel cancer.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I get it so ph cant be the key because he has been convicted... what a logic !

PH isn't the key because, like I said, you can't change you blood PH without bloody killing yourself.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I understand all to well, I'm in the last advanced stage of Liver Disease.

I will not and cannot allow them to continue using the weak, desperate and vulnerable for their own pure evil purposes, I have seen this too many times in my life time and cannot stand for it.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that.

Just eat lots of cakes. Apparently "baking soda kills cancer"

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
www.eurekalert.org...

"Cancer is a very diverse set of diseases, but it does have some universal features. Tumors do not have the same pH as normal tissue. Tumors are acidic, and they secrete acids into the surrounding tissue. It's a very consistent difference and was discovered in the 1920's," said Dr. Baran Sumer, Associate Professor of Otolaryngology, and co-senior author of the study.

So here we have it... If cancer cells have a lower ph then find a way to change that and investigate the result. Look I'm not saying that there is a cure. Nor I said that the ph of the blood can be changed. But I'm saying that the ph of cancercells might give a clue to fight cancer. As it now is it takes one convicted doctor to completely ignore the fact that ph might offer a cure...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Ahahaha, thanks I needed the laugh.

I'm sorry about your wife, mate, hoping you're holding up well

I think I may drop out of this thread, I do not enjoy feeling anger.
edit on 26-12-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

did I say blood ? did I say Tullio simoncini ... you're saying things I didn't say.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

I've gone into this in another thread.

There HAS been studies done with this PH and cancer killing abilities. The amount of liquid to neutralise a SINGLE, small tumour would kill you. And that doing it by injection straight into the tumour.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Thanks.

I don't get angry. I get frustrated. ESPECIALLY when people don't know what they're talking about and pass off a scam artist as a professional.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

So you want to change the PH of a tumour without changing the PH of your blood?!

The ONLY place that works is in a lab on a petri dish (that's actually been successful).

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Did I say blood ? NO!!! ... LOOK THE PH OF CANCERCELLS not blood. I never mentioned blood. this is about that cancertissue has a different PH than normal tissue. Also I didn't mention a hoaxer. I just said that PH is the key. higher PH of cancertissue might kill the tissue... Really man stop reading things that arent there...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

ESPECIALLY when people don't know what they're talking about and pass off a scam artist as a professional.

I didnt pass a scam artist... You brought the subject up.. Ph is not synoniem with scam artist.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You know cancer cells make a tumour, right? You also know they're inside a human body, right?

Guess what else is in a human body that is a part of a tumour. BLOOD.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

: A acid spewing nut who enjoys preying on the weak and vulnerable.

ph cancercells is different more acid . I JUST SAID PH IS THE KEY. nothing more the rest you are making up. You dont know me and you have no manners. I didn't even know about dr whatever.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

ESPECIALLY when people don't know what they're talking about and pass off a scam artist as a professional.

I didnt pass a scam artist... You brought the subject up.. Ph is not synoniem with scam artist.

You brought up the bs line of ph killing cancer. That's from the scam artists, NOT the professionals who work in labs and do real science.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

you are saying nothing cancertissue is more acid look it up.... I did not say BLOOD i meant cancertissue.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Yes, TUMOURS have a lower PH. BUT they also have BLOOD that goes into and out of them. They also leach from them.

So, like I already said, if you object a tumour with a higher PH, IT WILL KILL YOU.

There has been quite a few studies in the lab AND on mice done. It DOESN'T work on humans.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Firstly everyone MUST understand cancer is NOT a disease. All cancer is your normal cells running amok. Just as there are multiple cells there are multiple cancers. That's why there can be no one magic bullet to "cure" "cancer".
There will be something, maybe gene related, diet related and even an outside influence that triggers the "cancer".
Personally I know because one of the main triggers for respiratory tract and digestive tracts is asbestos and I have worked in asbestos all of my life (before they found out how dangerous it is) and according to the medicos I am living on borrowed time. Oh, they mitigate this by saying "just because you've ingested trillions of fibers you might not get "cancer".
You honestly do not want to know what it's like living under that sentence. Waiting, waiting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join