It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problematizing Christianity.. why we and the exorcist no longer trust in Jesus Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Let me begin by saying that I strongly believe there are massive amounts of information about JC or Scripture or the production thereof, that we do not have access to, of which we know absolutely nothing. There is much information that is held back and hidden and as a result we actually do not have a complete and clear picture of who this personnage is or was, and more particularly, of what this person's relationship is with the demonic satanic realm. There are and have been priests that have renounced their position and their faith in God, due to the fact that they do not believe in or adhere to the operations of the faith. An example: a catholic exoricist decides to excommunicate himself, because he does not understand why Jesus Christ or God let's the devil, kill people- either through possession, demonic attack, fatal satanic accidents etc. There are instances where the devil, with God's full permission, has assaulted people to the point where they are entirely ruined, bankrupt, where they lose all family members, where they are injured physically, ie loss of eyesight, or loss of normal cognitive function; there have also been instances where demonic spirits have actually sexually assaulted people, and this too with the full permission of "Christ our God."

How can one then respect a God that allows Devils and demons to practice their will freely, and do as they wish with anyone? I am unable to respect and have faith in a god that allows people to randomly be hurt, injured, maimed, and even murdered merely because he allows demonic entities to practice their will freely, thereby usurping and robbing the free will of their victims. I, like the exorcist who left the Catholic faith due to this contradiction and hypocrisy, can no longer trust or have faith in Jesus Christ-- I am trying to compile a group of books and readings and testimony that clearly demonstrate how God abuses his power by permitting and perhaps even condoning the deliberate abuse of power the devil can exercise.

If I were an exorcist and a subject or victim of demonic attack died before me, I too would renounce my faith entirely.

While welcoming your comments and impressions, it would be great to receive book reading suggestions concerning similar or like issues with which you may already be familiar; This does not concern hatred of any sort for god, but it does concern a grave and disturbing disappointment with the christian faith and also it does concern the need to look more honestly and more closely at the great, devastating even, misgivings of a poorly coordinated and very poorly constructed faith that produces very little to virtually no information about the very deadly nature of demonic activity and the very deadly nature of spiritual warfare.

At the end of the day, my impression is that Jesus Christ is not truly seeking our faith and love; I believe he seeks to show us his ability to control and manipulate and even abuse his power; no individual deserves to be controlled or murdered by demons. I will give an example that I found written by the chief exorcist of the Catholic church that recently passed away..in that example, as he describes, a victim of demonic attack threw herself out of a window and killed herself, an italian vicitm; Does that sound like a good,kind and loving God? I do not know about you, but if this is one of the ultimate "mysteries" of god, then I personally would want nothing to do with him or it;

Thank you for your book reading suggestions..and thank you or joining;

edit on 25-12-2016 by tony9802 because: op

edit on 25-12-2016 by tony9802 because: typo

edit on 25-12-2016 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What's always baffled me was the act of Jesus sacrafice.

He knowingly had himself sacraficed ( one of the worst sins ) to cleans the sins of humanity ?

So essentially killing forgives killing ? And any other sin there of .

Just some things i have a hard time wrapping my head around.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
What's always baffled me was the act of Jesus sacrafice.

He knowingly had himself sacraficed ( one of the worst sins ) to cleans the sins of humanity ?

So essentially killing forgives killing ? And any other sin there of .

Just some things i have a hard time wrapping my head around.

I think a better example of a sacrifice are all of the victims that have had to endure exposure and trauma to demonic activity; in many ways those victims are the truer sacrifice to God.. jesus was tortured for approximately three hours..now how many people are tortured for years on end by these demonic attacks? Also, look at all of the children who are sold into sexual slavery..aren't they a better example of a sacrifice than Christ himself? My issue though, is not the concern of Jesus as a purported world sacrifice for humankind, but rather the idea that people as indivduals, and that people as human beings are caused and forced to be subjected to demonic activity, when we normally would have absolutely nothing to do with it; no one, absolutely no one, wants to die or be be killed by the devil's will..

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Do you know of anyone, or do you know of any examples of people killed or almost killed by demons or by satan..do you know what the real problem is..it is that people are very shallow about christianity and about the christian faith; it is actually very shallow, and very fake..there are so many instances where the truth that actually abounds is satan, and he goes around tormenting people while everyone thinks that christ and god are represent excuslively things good; all the contrary. God and Jesus are actually representations of war not of peace. They are at war with evil, but in some instances, jesus allows evil to triumph..why let the victims die?
edit on 25-12-2016 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Luke warm sinners that try to exorcise will always fail because their Faith in Jesus Christ is not strong enough.

Also, exorcising a demon that is contained within a spiritual 4th Generation Contract can probably only be done by Jesus Himself, or by the sinner once they pray from their heart and beg God to banish the evil spirits attached to their host body.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Do you know of anyone, or do you know of any examples of people killed or almost killed by demons or by satan..

Nope. Not one.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

Luke warm sinners that try to exorcise will always fail because their Faith in Jesus Christ is not strong enough.

Also, exorcising a demon that is contained within a spiritual 4th Generation Contract can probably only be done by Jesus Himself, or by the sinner once they pray from their heart and beg God to banish the evil spirits attached to their host body.

right, so if an individual does not have faith enough in jesus, then that child must die? That is incorrect. One cannot force anyone to have increased faith in jesus when jesus christ is neither the role model nor the example of the virtue of truth. I thought we were given free will and that the free will includes the free will to choose any faith one would wish to practice; One cannot be forced to love Jesus Christ, much less when he represents abuse or abuses of power, where the devil is permitted to administer pain and injury upon an innocent victim. If my daughter or child was killed or taken by the devil, you can be rest assured that there will be a serious consequence for god and christ in general but for christian theology in particular. Christ is a fraud where spiritual warfare is concerned especially if he chooses to allow the murder of either my sister, my daughter, my friend my brother, my son or my own father. I do not give Jesus christ or god the permission to take a member of my family, and I can gaurantee that the mother and father of the girl that threw herself out of the window, believes exactly the same thing.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I need to state one more thing, and that is that an Exorcist knows far more about christianity than any standard priest or pastor, because he is exposed to the occult side of christianity, and that is where true bonafide truth resides..

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Lol. You guys are talking about this stuff as if it is real. I hope santa brought you something nice.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

The thing is, how would we know that they were...
Not really an easy answer to that..

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Tony...
You do not have any real understanding of demonic possession... Jesus... Or exorcist's...

This is made obvious by numerous false statements you have made...

Furthermore you make other false statements about Christianity which has no occult side silly...
But you can be sure they are exposed to the occult...

Did you know no other except the possessed themselves will ever endure such extreme tests of their faith? A constant psychological assault that fills them with doubt and dispair? Or that the excorcist who faces a demon and through excorcisim does free the possessed from them is not free themselves... No tony they are not free for they are then locked into spiritual warfare with the same demon and often many others and face them again in battle until the day they die... And although their experiences remove any doubt in the reality of good and evil or the existence of God and the Devil...
When they face the demons again their faith and willpower are truly tested everytime... For the enemy is far more powerful than them... This therefore they also know.... And this is what saves them and this alone... They seek refuge in the Lord Jesus Christ...

The power to exorcise demons comes from Christ alone... No exorcist would claim it was by their own power by which the possessed was freed...

If you would like to have a better understanding of demonic possession stop watching tv and movies...
Read a book that is a requirement for those of the jesuit order whom will become exorcist's... Its called Hostage to the Devil... But be warned you may have been tapped and are under attack already... Seek the refuge of Jesus Tony... Humble yourself before the Lord and seek refuge from the darkness which clouds your mind...

edit on 25-12-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

One cannot force anyone to have increased faith in jesus when jesus christ is neither the role model nor the example of the virtue of truth.

Everyone has the free will to choose Heaven or the Lake of Fire. Choices means consequences whether good or bad.

Everyone dies, all meat suits rot from a young age via aging. Spirits are immortal. A person needs to decide where they want to be for eternity. Simple choice.

Common sense forces people with active brain cells to choose Jesus. Insanity takes the sinner to hell where infinite pain becomes the new norm.

If your daughter was taken, do you really think you can do anything to God ? Seriously, can you nuke the entire universe right now in almost zero time. Hmmmmmm.

People get taken when their time frames are up that they agreed to, with God, before they were born. Many fail their life's test and go through the same tests via reincarnation over and over again.

Jesus died on the Cross to save mortal sinners from eternal damnation. Its all for free. All a person has to do is accept the Gospel of Christ.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Also, exorcising a demon that is contained within a spiritual 4th Generation Contract can probably only be done by Jesus Himself,

My invisible pink unicorns can do it in seconds, it is really very easy for them. Just point then they kick the crap out of any demons around, who then very quickly leave, never to return to earth.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Why do you think there is more material that deals with jesus besides the bible? And why would there be massive amounts of this literature out there? Are you older than 12?
edit on 25-12-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Are you working out a comic book story about jesus?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

One cannot force anyone to have increased faith in jesus when jesus christ is neither the role model nor the example of the virtue of truth.

Everyone has the free will to choose Heaven or the Lake of Fire. Choices means consequences whether good or bad.

Everyone dies, all meat suits rot from a young age via aging. Spirits are immortal. A person needs to decide where they want to be for eternity. Simple choice.

Common sense forces people with active brain cells to choose Jesus. Insanity takes the sinner to hell where infinite pain becomes the new norm.

If your daughter was taken, do you really think you can do anything to God ? Seriously, can you nuke the entire universe right now in almost zero time. Hmmmmmm.

People get taken when their time frames are up that they agreed to, with God, before they were born. Many fail their life's test and go through the same tests via reincarnation over and over again.

Jesus died on the Cross to save mortal sinners from eternal damnation. Its all for free. All a person has to do is accept the Gospel of Christ.

What in the # have you been reading? Why do you think anything you just said makes any sense?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

There is much said on the topic in scripture and there is much that has been written about it . The Bible does not take up any one subject in on sentence ,paragraph ,chapter or book for that matter .Paul wrote "1Co 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

God was very cryptic in His plan because He didnt trust the heavenly powers He created .They like us humans seem to have a free will as well and can chose between good and evil .Gods plan "A" is still in effect and He will bring it about . Most of Christianity and especally the gospel can only be seen using hindsight . This vid is a very good example of it

For the OP I might make a suggestion to look into Micheal Heisers website . He has weekly podcasts with guests who are very good at what they do and teach . "" Fern and Audrey return with an update on their work with ritual abuse survivors, and introduce a colleague (“Beth”) who does the same work. Beth tells listeners her own story of growing up in “traditional” deliverance ministry, and how her approach to helping survivors now is different in light of the divine council worldview." www.nakedbiblepodcast.com...
edit on 25-12-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Lol yeah ok...

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Lol. You guys are talking about this stuff as if it is real. I hope santa brought you something nice.

Jesus is real

Narcissistic Sociopaths that create global chaos are real.

Demon Possession is not. Possession is not supported by the bible. The bible teaches freewill and man's ability to overcome sin/Satan.

They don't understand that what they believe is both insane and causes insanity.

edit on 25-12-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

The bible contains demonic possession and exorcism in it...
Are you sane?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join