It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problematizing Christianity.. why we and the exorcist no longer trust in Jesus Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

To be frank OP. This sounds like a counter to the rise of Kek, Kek in all intents and purposes is the bringer of light (some could argue the second coming of christ or similar personae) By worshipping or believing in an entity we are in fact transferring energy or willing it's creation by unconscious means (some could argue in a spiritual sense, basis of all religion.)

So really the less power we give Jesus or Kek or those that counter evil like the Satanic Cult that John Podesta is allegedly in, it gives people like him more power, through Satan or Moloch or what have you (we know his group of people worship Moloch, it's in a Clinton email (staffer) and it's in their ring of people's instagrams (yes that pizza place owner) before they were made private)

Recently the Kek personae and what it stands for (through the belief or energy given to Kek or Jesus), has basically cast a light onto the followers of Moloch through a completely random (chaotic haha) set of circumstances that is still unravelling and unpredictable.

There's far too much to go into about Kek. But there is something to it, it's as real as those who believe in it is.

But yeah, trying to undermine our beliefs in a 'good' Power is akin to helping the evil it counter-represents (not good, only good for evil, and there's enough of that as it is).

And hi, I've been a long time lurker on this site since 2009, I have no idea why I joined finally, I really don't.

Edit:

p.s.
If Podesta and Co. Really are apart of a Moloch/Evil worshipping Cult or religion, obviously most people wouldnt be doing it without some form of reward, so there must be a benefit to sacrificing innocents (at least in their world), so one could assume if there's such evil and it's presenting itself as real, there must be a total and completely opposite side to it, a good side if you will, everything in Balance in the universe.

Now we are starting to see the shift in balance from the evil to the good side, there's been too much evil and now it must correct itself to balance back out, even tho it will probably over balance itself and then we'll see a sharp shift back when people stop believing in the good because itll start happening so often. As like the last decade a lot of bad has happened, (49 million on food stamps in NA alone, speaks for itself).
edit on 27-12-2016 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: tony9802

Why do you think there is more material that deals with jesus besides the bible? And why would there be massive amounts of this literature out there? Are you older than 12?

I'm much older than 12 and I am sorry if you not aware of literature concerning demonic attack..an entire portion and discipline in theology is devoted to this study, and that is where the literature is found..you must be terribly naive and maybe you are the one who is young and ignorant...

What? Like 13 and a half? It doesn't matter if someone wrote about it. People in that time didn't know about mental conditions like schizophrenia, or germs. They just blamed everything on spirits and demons. You are the one taking ancient writings at face value. Terribly naive indeed. Don't you know that these people believed in the most absurd things? Things that medical science is quite aware of nowadays? Demonology? Really? Do you study anything real? Like real science?
edit on 28-12-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join