It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Looking good Syx!

Very, um... Syxy? Lol!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

syx you had to drink this stuff to for your thing to be done..i am do drain out...but you can get them...as again you has this done as well...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

since syx is not on..well its telling me he is off...but i have to have see a butt doctor to tomorrow and i have to drink this gross stuff to clean me out...man is it gross..its a gallon jug and they want to to drink it all..well i have news for them..its giving me a bad head ache...and well i dont think its working as i have been drinking it all day...GROSS stuff i tell ya..just hope the dr dont find any thing wrong...as syx came back cancer free...i cried when i heard those words...so now its my turn..they say have this done ever 10 or 12 years not sure now...but maybe next time i will get this stuff in a flavor and not plain...gross gross gross..i am pretty push freaking out about doing this but i guess i have to do what i have to do...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

LOL on Syxy!
When a Guy who Used to hang out in here would write 'Syxy" His auto spell check, on His phone, would write out 'Sexy'! It was funny as hell because at times it kicked in and it looked like He was hitting on Me!!!? LMAO!!!

Ok as for CC. She has a colonoscopy scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. SO She has to drink the flush out stuff...

I had to do one of those a couple weeks or so ago and they removed a Polyp, sent it in for inspection, and like a week and a half later, I got the letter stating The Polyp Is Cancer Free! I was relieved. Not that I am scared of dying, but that would prob lay heavy on My loved ones.
edit on 2-2-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Shred

Hey Mrs and Mr Shred! Looks like You guys had some fun! Awesome old cook stove! Very Cool!!

Oh, I found out a while back that when an image is posted and its not here the right way, just save the image from the page it's on here, use a photo prog to turn it the right way, (remember how it posted, and turn it the way it needs to be so it's right) then re-upload here and it should post correctly. I actually fixed them both using a free program called PhotoFiltre 7, (it's not misspelled) and the one with Mrs Shred uploaded here, but the other one was too large...? Any help You might need, don't hesitate to ask Me, or anyone here.

Just catching up and reading this for the first time that I remember anything anyway. I really appreciate the help! Now hopefully I can not run into that issue again since it seems to happen alot from this phone.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Hello shed peeps!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Hey! No prob on the helping out. It's habit for ME to do such things...

I've only a minute as it Movie time here in the Syx kingdom.

I hope You all have a great evening/Day/Morning...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaShredAK

Hey You two make a good looking couple!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well thanks syx
how are you this evening?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

hello...i so love that stove...it would be so good for us right now..as our heater went out...and i so hate using our gas stove as that bill is going to be a big one..

but it does look like you both had fun...

did you forget to bring us some wood back...LOL..

CC

I have literally been dragging this the entire time....

Can we get some sort of firewood transportation system around here?

How has the new stove been working while I was gone? Hopefully the wood lasted awhile?

Here is the new stove again for those who missed it,
located in the den of wonders.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Still working on my whole photo orientation issue as you can see lol...

It seems to be something to do with my phone and how am holding it because the original picture uploads to ATS at the same angle regardless of how often I flip it.......?

Or It is operator error........both scenarios are equally probable.

edit on 2-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
One more thing.....I almost forgot.....

Far down this road
and deep in those woods you can find one of the, if not the single most potent healthy, and medicinal foods that mother nature has to offer.

This stuff!
I came across these chunks that day we were out harvesting firewood.

It is called chaga, check it out if your interested. I am going to place these in the pantry, anyone feel free.

I'll see if Mamashred us down to brew us a pot. She is the expert
I just harvest the stuff.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Not the best lighting but I took this picture to share the strange yet beautiful sponge like golden interior.

FACT: (well I am pretty sure anyway lol) the highest quality chaga can only be found here, particularly in the northern parts of Alaska (not all the way north) and in parts of Russia.

I was amazed to learn how healthy the stuff is, and mind blown when I discovered it is literally in my back yard.

I have witnessed several different people attest to ditching prescriptions from their regimens, and nothing drastic improvements in their lives.

Personally, I experienced wicked crazy vivid dreams. Makes sense since the stuff is superior in it's ability to benefit the pineal gland (fact?) regardless I experienced the results.

My wife and I are in the very beginnings of taking actual steps towards our dream of making a living off of harvesting and selling chaga, along with a whole spectrum of other healthy things, perfectly intertwined with the cannabis industry.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Angelchemual's Birthday! Please stop by with a nice Birthday message!

edit on 2-2-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-2-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sorry I missed some of you earlier!

Shred and MomaShred, what a lovely couple! Beautiful pic of you guys!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Yeah except she revealed my face so I am now far more likely to be droned, or at the very least part of some sinister MKultra plot. Up until now I had maintained complete anonymity.

Jk

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'll have to assume a new identity now.

That insanely handsome and talented looking dude and his awesome looking, equally as talented, and super hot wife are going to be mad when they find out I have been using their pictures on ATS, and to Catfish people..........

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Bahahaha! You guys could always hang out in the Shed and hide. We have dragons and other magical beings to protect us in here.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

She'll actually try to push me down on my back if I'm sitting on my bed and then lay down on me lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Post by: GoShredAK
I'll see if Mamashred us down to brew us a pot. She is the expert I just harvest the stuff.

I started to brew some chaga for y'all! Brew on warm with the lid on of course . Enjoy

edit on 3-2-2017 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join