It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

swanne my friend, any time between November and March you want to try to send snow to south/central MN, you go right ahead.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hehe All Right!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Link to all posts in Sheds 11 and 12
(Shed 13) Page 55 - An Interview
(Shed 13) Page 66 - Detour
(Shed 13) Page 69 - What You Can't See
(Shed 13) Page 70 - Lives Given, Lives Saved Part 1
(Shed 13) Page 73 - Lives Given, Lives Saved Part 2
(Shed 13) Page 120 - News Comes to the Lord Captain
(Shed 13) Page 130 - Lowaeren
(Shed 13) Page 133 - An Unexpected Visitor

Today's episode: A Dangerous Game

“There’s something going on, boy. And I mean to get to the bottom of it. That undervalet wasn’t killed for sport. That kind of murder is deliberate, and took power, skill, and planning. If it is a skinghost, it was someone with power, because you would have to be a blind mutton idiot to summon one and not keep it tightly under control. You wouldn’t be an idiot for long anyway, because you would be its first victim. Someone, or something, needed that boy dead, and whoever they are, they are not to be trifled with.”

“What aren’t you telling me, Elder?”

“What I choose not to tell you is none of your business, but I will tell you this: someone in the Temple is planning something terrible, and it connects to both the Palace and the Bastion. This is what I want from you: you are to keep me informed. Your men are going all over the city with the Seeress you’re protecting. I want to know what you know, what they see. Make it happen, Lord Captain.”

“Why should I agree to this, Seeress? Collusion between the Temple and the Bastion is a direct violation of Queen Haertis’ Decree of Separate Concerns.”

“Are we colluding, Lord Captain? Or are you just doing what you’ve been told?”

“You have no authority to issue orders to Bastion personnel. You know that. And what would happen if you Commanded me or Compelled me? If it gets out that you forced me to do your bidding, you pay the price, I won’t. But you know that, don’t you? So I’ll ask you again, why in Aomm’s Garden should I agree to turn my men into spies for you?”

“Because of the girl, boy.”

“What girl? Seeress Meron? What of her?”

“Interesting,” she mused. “Because if you want to follow the Lady High Commander’s orders to keep her safe, you need to help me. I want what I think you want – for us to survive. I know you see it, perhaps more than most. We are not thriving, we are failing. More die than are born each year. Men and women fall every week to gith-gesaarm, or rochfendre, or alkasanni or any of a dozen other horrors that exist out there. If I am right about what might be happening, we need to stop it or we will all be sorry.”

Gaalen thought for a moment. What does this woman know?

“Alright Elder. I’ll do what I can for you. But I warn you, if I get one hint that you are playing me false, I will shut this down immediately and detail this conversation to the High Seer.”

“A man giving a warning to a Seeress is one who is playing a very dangerous game, boy. Be sure you know what you’re doing.” The moment stretched, but Gaalen was defiant. He didn’t like to be pushed around. He suffered the kir because he had no choice, but this was different – he had some leverage on her, however small. Abruptly she stood.

“I will show myself out, Lord Captain. You will receive a parcel from one of my Bearers before tomorrow morning. See that you put it to good use.” And with that, she left.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Awww that one is nice CC! Thank You!!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hello EveryOne!

John it's good to see You are back!

Here Ya go CC!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I love it. Next time one of the shepherditos whines about wishing for snow, I can tell them, "I'll see what I can do. I got people."

edit on 2-2-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

LMAO!!! I love that!!

"I'll see what I can do. I got people."

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I know, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Shep, loving the story!

Hiya Syx!

Just wandering around and reading other threads for now. Might pop over to youtube to watch something. It's a lazy Winter day here for me.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hey I loved the latest story entry. can't remember if I already said that?

HiYa Night!

edit on 2-2-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thanks guys!
I'm a little surprised at how much I've posted so far. This is about half-way through what I've written for this story arc - it's not the only arc, though, just the one most complete.

Some things begin to change dramatically coming up here; we get more intimate pictures of a couple of the main characters, and some insight as to why they are the way they are.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hehe lol, that's pretty cool actually!

Lol

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Cool on that!

I'm looking forward to more!!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

And you! I was searching for your posts but I wasn't finding any that was recent, at first I thought you were at the hospital or something!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

YOU SAID A VERY BAD WORD...POP...I SO MISS MY MORNING POP....I CANT HAVE ANY FOOD OR DRINK ANY THING TODAY..I HAVE TO DRINK THIS GROSS STUFF...AS NOW ITS MY TURN..SYX HAD IT DONE FIRST NOW I HAVE TO GET IT DONE....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Um... What's this stuff you and Mike gotta drink?!

The blood of Kali?

edit on 2-2-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I've been here and there lately Bro. Right now I'm watching a video about Our supposed Moon landing...
Oh about the stuff to drink, Not Me. Just CC. I'll let Her explain!

edit on 2-2-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

LOL on that! But if Indiana Jones can survive that, so Can CC!(and Me if necessary!) LOL!!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I've been here and there lately Bro. Right now I'm watching a video about Our supposed Moon landing...

Ugh, remember to take a look at the gloves that don't inflate under vacuum.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

If there's a youtube vid on that, I can prob find it.
There is simply too much evidence to prove trickery,
deception, and flat out lies,
that it is impossible for Me to look past it all,
to believe the "Official Story".
It's a story alright, Fiction Story at best!

Ok sorry folks, that was not very Sheddy of Me.. Back to on topic of The Shed, Syx kicks back and enjoys His break from The real world!!

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join