It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret US slave force, worked to death in deep military bases, then killed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissingRUnext
We all know Elite satanists use kids for sex and blood sacrifice...

Sigh...No.. No, we don't "all" know this because, not all of us are gullible enough to believe everything we hear.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MissingRUnext

9/11 wasn't a false flag and aliens don't exist.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Why would they need to abduct a bunch of people? Why couldn't they just use clones? Seems like a rather lot of trouble to go through just to feed people to a machine or use as slaves.

The same could be said (and more convincingly) of your alternative - clones. Kidnapping people would be much quicker and demanding fewer resources than making clones. So that's why they would need to abduct people.

This is completely hypothetical because let's face it, this OP is complete BS.

However let's pretend it's true for the sake of discussion. If you needed an "army" of slaves then clones would be the way to go. You might have to abduct to get started but after the clones were up and running why would you take the HUGE risk of getting caught or exposed?

If there is a massive underground system of slave labor then there could easily be a massive underground clone farm. You could get the best human specimen available and have thousands of them. Why waste time looking for people to fit in your slave army when you can raise them from birth to know nothing but what you tell them?

If I'm an evil government boogie man, I'm going with the clone army

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Or, I don't know, hire 'em, pay 'em? You get much better results that way... Have 'em sign those fancy non-disclosure agreements, which most take very seriously, since they don't want to go to jail, and viola...

What are they working on, anyway, so deep underground???

Seems to me that kidnapping one's workforce all the time would eventually lead to discovery...has to. Out of a house with three other folks in it, and no one noticed...ever...? Uh, yeah...OK.

...and how did you escape, anyway, if they're so good at it that they've not been discovered doing this...?

Answer these questions, if you would, please...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sounds like OP is referencing Dulce, NM. Look up the "Dulce Book" for a collection of accounts and supposedly smuggled materials. Accounts tell of Federal black-project collaboration with Draco Reptilians. They also say that "missing persons" are kept on the 7th level in cages/kennels. Employees are told that those people who would beg for help are mentally ill and part of "studies."

I haven't heard much about Dulce since 2005, it's possible the base (if it exists) is no longer in operation but it was very chilling stuff.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135

...They also say that "missing persons" are kept on the 7th level in cages/kennels. Employees are told that those people who would beg for help are mentally ill and part of "studies."

It seems to me that if there were employees there who were told that the people in cages were just mentally ill and part of studies -- rather than those employees being in on the entire conspiracy to abduct people and hold them against their wills -- then the existence of these people would be common knowledge.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yes you got it!

reading

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

No thats in Mexico and Arabia

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
You were abducted from a house full of people....

And are now talking about it on the internet?

Seems legit.

Yep. One person for me. I called to her. Come here! You gotta see this thing, like a perfect dark, grey saucer". The something tells you, "she can't hear you" and you know that "they" froze time and no one can hear you. Then your in the back yard. You don't know how you got there. You didn't open the door. You didn't walk across the deck and down two stairs and then across cool grass on you bare feet. No. You just were there. Then... into the air and I totally panic...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I am a definite UFO abductee. It happened a long time ago in 1964 while I was driving at night on a rural road. I usually call it a time-loss experience in that I can only prove the element of missing time. The UFO was definitely a bright light in the sky and voice in my head was commanding, but I have no proof of that.

All of the above is to "qualify" me to tell you to get a grip. OK, you were abducted. Report and believe what you know was the physical experience, but cut the many and repeated references you made to details and events that you cannot possible know to be the case. The is a lot of crap out there that can suck you in. Set some boundaries for yourself about what is bizarrely real and what you may have picked up in the extreme literature.

Finally, the ETs are master operators of deception. They blend truth with fiction and put it into your head, and you cannot know the one from the other. Worse, we are caused to fantasizing far beyond our own experiences. The result usually is wild, wild tails that causes no one to believe even the simple and common elements of our abductions. And that is probably the purpose for their deceit, to hide the fact that they actually did do a job on you by making you destroy your own credibility. I realize I'm being harsh on you, but I've been there, done that.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Hi, please don't be offended by some part's of my answer and just think about it.

Reality is not a fixed structure, fairly recently some high level physics theory's have shown that the fundamental constant's upon which we based our understanding of the universe at the basic Newtonian level of reality are actually changing unpredictably over time with obvious ramification's for everything from how we analyze result's from isotopic dating to our understanding of reality itself and this itself show's that our reality is merely a subset of a much more complex universe than the small picket fence reality we have been living in with some shocking ramification's for those that think they are grounding in reaity - when in fact they could not be further from the truth - what we regard as sanity is merely a shared state of consensus and commonality for example.

The human brain is one of the most complex natural structures in the world and consciousness itself is even more mysterious as it may not even be rooted in the brain but may be formed or shaped by a quantum structure.

Now where am I going with this, just bare with me a little longer.

Your experience I have no doubt was real but was it in this reality for if we be being's of multiple reality's then we may from time to time have overlaping experience's that include a broader reality than that which the half asleep state we usually live in is accustomed too.

What nature your abduction had therefore is somewhat stranger than you may think, these being's may be outside the normal view of time as we percieve it for example and this could make them being's native to that higher reality or they could be as many claim and I am partially convinced often demonic entity's.

Now first let's look at underground bases and slave workforces.

Oh the NAZI's started this did'nt they, vast underground workshop's, factory's and a long term plan to create an entire nation with housing and everything there people would have needed underground that could fight on endlessly in pursuit fo there NAZI ideology, they were thankfully only part way there but still what they created was impressive in a very dark manner.

The man most responsible after Hitler was one Hans Kammler (he did not commit suicide) of the SS, he even murdered many of his own scientists as he was in charge of the NAZI special weapon's development project's and disappeared just before the end of the war, there are extremely valid claim's that he then went to the US army and surrendered keeping much of his high level documentation hidden and the research (Which he did not do himself of course - he had murdered some of those that had performed that research in order to gain absolute control over it) kept safe were only he knew.

Under operation PAPERCLIP many high level war criminal's including a great many whom should have been lined up and shot were put under US protection and taken to the state's, given new live's or had there identity's whitewashed (Verner Von Braun being typical, a man whom is rumored to have put bullet's into concentration camp forced laborer's with his luger given a whitewash and turned into a US hero - WHAT).

That was not the total level of there movement to the US, of course other network's of NAZI's existed outside the US in south America and also potentially at a secret base in Antarctica.

So you have a high number of former Slave master's guilty of inhuman behavior and with a fondness for building large underground bases were they can carry out unethical and secret research from everything from technology to EUGENIC's (The forerunner of Genetic's, a less precise pseudo science and of course they would have poured there resources into Genetic's if given the chance), there new host nation was eager for them to CONTINUE there research and was even more wealthy than there former state, it gave them nearly unlimited resources and very free reign to do pretty much as they pleased.

Oh it get's better.

The US intelligence circumvented by NAZI spies after the war.
Many will claim that the cold war - 1945 to 1989 began because of the ideological difference between the west and communist Russia but that is simply not the case.
Some in the US and the west were very concerned about Stalin's new found military power and the huge size the soviet red army had swelled to because of there war with the Third Reich so needing agent's they set about or were approached by a senior former NAZI intelligence officer, he in turn was with there funding able to reactivate his network of war time operatives behind the iron curtain (and in the west) and while funded by the US army intelligence he staged a defacto coup were the servant (him) became the master, this was concerted along with the operation paperclip in a slow and devious out maneuvering of there host's were they became first autonomous with virtually unlimited funding and then actually circumvented and took over the US intelligence agency.

They have now had a very long time to do what they wanted, the US is there's now think about that, under there impetous drug's were funneled into the Black neighborhood's of 1950's and 60's american destroying there asperation's and there very all american way of life were before this even with racial segregation they were living very much the American dream succesful business people attaining comfortable middle class lifestyle's, good school's etc, this was not done by the WHITE american's as some of there biased and angry historian's will claim but it was done by NAZI's in America, NAZI's whom had corrupted the direction of some of the US intelligence agency's like a cancer that had gone un treated and was done to destroy these community's, creating a crime wave based on drug's and gang's that is still going on to this day.

Here is some reading to think about.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.nytimes.com...
www.nytimes.com...

There is a book whose title eludes my memory but that goes over all of these point's in far greater detail with some real research, if it interests you then I suggest you brush up on your history to find you about who your real enemy is and do a little digging.

This is also relevent.

(for the record I believe the NAZI's did have this technology but not in production, I believe they did not develop it or get it from friendly alien's but that they DUG it up at Nuremburg and reverse engineered or partially repaired it
www.ufoevidence.org...
They did extensive construction at the site for there national parade ground's etc which was excellant ruse to dig up huge area's in search of this very exotic technology)

And of course you must also take into account Operation High Jump, it was not the simple mission many on this site believe.

Remember if the NAZI's are your enemy then learn to know them, what make's them tick, what there ultimate goal's are (A super race of human's divided between elite rulers and elite servant's regimented, a secret army created below ground for example and a long term plan to sterilize the entire human race from the surface before creating THERE utopia.

edit on 22-12-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just posting so I can find it easier tomorrow, it's my bedtime.
HGN all.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

What does any of your ramblings have to do with your title?

Where's any evidence of all of people being held as slaves underground, then killed?

I actually do believe there's underground bases and some crazy and sick # goes on there but you didn't offer anything in your OP.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

So you're imagining that in the apparently rare instance somebody is able to escape this program, the gubmint is like "ahhh dang it oh well, we got popcorn in the microwave so we can't be bothered with this" or something?

Again i ask...would you believe them? no you would not and they would be put in a institution.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: MissingRUnext
We all know Elite satanists use kids for sex and blood sacrifice...

Sigh...No.. No, we don't "all" know this because, not all of us are gullible enough to believe everything we hear.

I read your words and looked at your avatar and thought, how ironic.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Nahh,bigfoot got them,either ate them or now a Sasquatch slave lol

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I believe the US government can not be fixed

Only destroyed

Well you lost me there, we have started the process of fixing it already, and it will be yuuuge.

For those posters wanting links or proof, I suggest you research the Skunkworks Forum rules.

Excellent first thread OPie, welcome to ATS....

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: yuppa

So you're imagining that in the apparently rare instance somebody is able to escape this program, the gubmint is like "ahhh dang it oh well, we got popcorn in the microwave so we can't be bothered with this" or something?

Again i ask...would you believe them? no you would not and they would be put in a institution.

Again I ask, if the gubmint is going to all this trouble to keep these people, do you really think they wouldn't put any effort into stopping them from escaping?

Repeater games are fun!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

I believe the US government can not be fixed

Only destroyed

Well you lost me there, we have started the process of fixing it already, and it will be yuuuge.

For those posters wanting links or proof, I suggest you research the Skunkworks Forum rules.

Excellent first thread OPie, welcome to ATS....

It wasn't initially in SkunkWorks if memory serves correctly and until it is, it's fair game to ask for proof. I don't think anybody continued to ask for proof after it was moved.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

And i wonder why it took me sooooo long to join ATS!!

Apart from some of the dreadful short stories I have read on here

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join