It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Achieves Self-Sustaining Reaction

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: GetHyped

Their have been noted energy gains in a few experiments. en.wikipedia.org... Put a solar cell up, out comes electricity ! in the end more energy than was used to make the cell. Where does the energy come from? the sun. Where does the sun get its energy from, hydrogen, where did the hydrogen come from?

Any this made even less sense than your previous post i commented on...

The sun gets its energy from fusion...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Where?? There's been nothing but unsubstantiated claims. Unsubstantiated claims =/= fact. Perhaps you should read the Criticisms section of the very source you've cited.
edit on 16-3-2017 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ErosA433

Yes fusing hydrogen into helium, you haven't told me where the hydrogen comes from have you. Because there it stops, as far as the rational mind is concerned, but it has to come from somewhere . It doesn't just magic into existence.

edit on 16-3-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

If you think that a YouTube video produced by a scammer to promote a fantastic claim counts as credible evidence the you have a dangerously low standard for evidence.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I didn't think Mills was claiming he was turning Hydrogen into Helium. I think he was claiming he was causing Hyrdogen to become a hydrino which is a lower ground state that normal ground state of hydrogen. He is claiming hydrinos have the same spectral signature as dark matter. Mills stuff has always been a stretch for me to accept because he's inventing new physics. And you would think with all the physicists in the world anything this profound would have been discover six times over by now the same way many countries develop their own nuclear bombs.

Converting Hydrogen to Helium is LENR or cold fusion. I think this video best describes how LENR works if you believe it is true. It's only 4 minutes long. The idea of lattice compression causing the creation of HE4 which has a very short half-life is a very interesting theory.

brillouinenergy.com...

This PDF is interesting too:

brillouinenergy.com...
edit on 16-3-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I bet you couldn't be bothered even look.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I bet you don't even have a basic understanding of Physics...

This is where hydrogen comes from:

Chronolgy of the Universe

I assume the people at Blacklight have been able to recreate the Big Bang.

We do not need a quack crappy YouTube video to "Educate" us, IT IS COMPLETE BS.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Since you know it, I guess their is no point in discussing it. But this is what you get when the Dogma is questioned.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

How many photons has a hydrogen atom got? and where does it get them from? since a photon isn't in linear time, as far as we are concerned they could be coming from an infinite source.

If you're asking that question that way, you won't understand many answers you're going to get.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Yes but if he is right and Hydrinos are a ground state of the Hydrogen atom...

Hydrogen, being the simplest atom, has had its ground state pretty well scoped out.

which is not physical until it is

which doesn't make sense

then hydrogen would be the contender as its the ground state of every element

I don't think you understand 'ground state', if you think other elements become hydrogen in their ground state.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433

Have hydrinos been proven to exist by anyone?

Why, sure!

Silly! A hydrino is a free neutron. See, the orbital of the less-than-ground-state electron is inside the proton's radius. Thus, you have such a small dipole moment that the thing appears to be electrically neutral, although I'm sure you'd acknowledge a neutron still has one (and that's why!). The two charges, being so very close together in that state, act as little Casimir plates, excluding most vacuum fluctuations except a few fairly rare ones of very short wavelength and comparatively high energy. Since Quantum Physics® forbid the further collapse of the electron-proton pair due to external vacuum energy, the only visible interaction of vacuum energy with the hydrino/neutron is when a very short wavelength fluctuation occurs between the electron-proton components of the 'neutron', which happens on the order of 10.3 minutes. If that occurs, the hydrino will transition back to a 'normal' ground state hydrogen, having captured the vacuum energy fluctuation.

This means that the actual energy release seen in the 'reactor' is fueled, although indirectly, by vacuum energy. It's brilliant. And since the feed stock at the beginning and end is hydrogen, with a thermal neutron intermediary, you won't be able to instrument it and prove otherwise.

(snicker)

And that dog's not so shaggy.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I do not believe in Make-Believe.

My Principles and scientific beliefs can be changed at a moments notice with backing information attached to it, I am not set.

This scam on the other hand is not set in reality, and you yourself need to get a better handle on the subject of Physics and the understanding on Atomic and Sub Atomic, Particle Physics before you start typing up sentences that make absolutely no sense at all.

You are only doing an injustice to yourself for not properly learning and understanding the subject that you have put yourself in.

Discuss the subject at length to your hearts desire, but please do learn the basic subject before you state things that make you look silly.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Yes fusing hydrogen into helium, you haven't told me where the hydrogen comes from have you. Because there it stops, as far as the rational mind is concerned, but it has to come from somewhere . It doesn't just magic into existence.

Ah! An attempt at a Socratic reduction! Very nice, if a bit puerile in form.

The rational response is, of course, that in this context cosmology is not germane. Therefore your attempt at a reduction is a non-sequitur.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I admit I am a dillitante, But nobody gets twenty million plus in R.D from tight assed venture capitalists, if it is not going anywhere.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I admit I am a dillitante, But nobody gets twenty million plus in R.D from tight assed venture capitalists, if it is not going anywhere.

I've seen the government blow many times that on stupid crap they'd already been told wouldn't work the first few times around. Twenty million is chump change for some of these people, and if it doesn't work, it's a great tax writeoff.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

By your logic, every startup that millions in funding goes on to succeed.

Guess what? There's countless startups that took millions and failed.

Not only that, but how do your explain Bernie Madoff? By your logic (and that's a very charitable term), Bernie can't of been a fraud.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I absolutely love you! Bringing a light hearted feel to a thread that has so many people hitting their heads against the table. Also - bang on with the previous posts above the not so shaggy dog

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'm not sure what you are basing that statement on? I think your understanding of capitalism might be as flawed as your understanding of physics.

Let's look at the inverse: if it was going somewhere they would have pulled in billions.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Again though you are magic-ing physics to explain something that is already known... or already has fairly solid models. Your ignorance of scientific knowledge doesn't mean science is so short sighted.

Where does the hydrogen come from?

You passively aggressively claim that science doesn't know... very wrong, science has models that hold up to scrutiny to a fairly good degree (better that BLPs models) that the hydrogen in the sun, came from a long dead star that went supernova roughly 4.5billion years ago. We believe this based upon the size, and atmospheric metallicity. Science has models for nuclear processes occurring during a supernova, these models are able to recreate the light curves of observed supernova so not bad. So where did that hydrogen come from? Well ultimately the big bag, all the energy in the universe has an origin from the big bang. The models around big bang physics themselves give predictions of abundances of hydrogen, helium etc. Not all predictions are correct, but the major ones are not that far off.

We could take forever about the origin of energy... but, your unwillingness to even understand physics it showing in your arguments very clearly.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You've just told me it all come from the Big Bang ..which is Magic. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join