It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Achieves Self-Sustaining Reaction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
I remember BLP in it's various forms from years ago, and despite all the millions in funds they havent released so much as a single watt of 'free' energy, something that even i managed to do back in the 90's with zero funding.

Don't take too much offense to this, but you're talking out of your butt, you don't even know the basics of the internet or the history of it, you tried to claim that a computer can at will change it's own IP (not internal network) address because it is a special computer.

I can go back through my own posting history to point out the many many very wrong things you have said about IT and Tech that you were just making up.

While you're statement has some good sentiments in it, the other claims you decided to throw in there are just as BS as the false statements you have made before that we had to correct that you refused to acknowledge afterwards and respond to.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

LOL i'm not offended, back then we had 8 bit tech, teletypes, modems just came out but teletypes were still used because they could type out the program on paper tape at the same time as the text page, which we could feed directly into the CNC machines.
We used the old programs as christmas decorations! You want pictures?
The biggest drive they had at CanTech was a 4Mb Winchester the size of a washing machine.
I took a few of those apart in my time.
You know what a 'core store' is? I used to program them in hex, and invent subroutines to save on bytes.
I fired one up in a factory after 20 years & it worked fine, no memory loss like they say happens.

No i'm not offended, i am a little sad though.

I achieved what you peeps would call Overunity using a simple circuit designed in the 50's
It wasn't much, 1.2 watts to be precise.
That in itself is not the problem, scaling it up is the problem.
In any case it's no longer that important since we have scaleable fusion reactors.
Hot, not cold, thermonuclear reactions that are 100% safe.

The USA has a vast stockpile of Plutonium which they say is dangerous bomb material/waste.
No it isn't. It's a very good slow-decay fission fuel, it's nowhere near as good as U238 when it comes to bombs.
They have enough to last 300 years and now they want all the Helium-3 as well.
Look it up, see who makes it here.

We have cars that can and DO run on water. They killed Stan Meyer & co for proving it.
I have also worked on 2 independent teams that proved it.

We have so much, i won't even begin to explain.
Let's put this in the Ben Rich perspective, and then some;

Whatever you can imagine, has probably already been invented.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Sorry, i think i misread your signature.

To me it said "Bringing Negativity with every post"

I must get my eyes tested......

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I wanted to upload a file for you to read, seems i can only link it or make a thread on it, uploading all the pics & text.

Something i wrote for Bob Lazar to laugh at in 2015 but we never got that far.
So, i will preferably take the latter option and create a thread on the subject, then i will retire for a while.

The thread's title will be "Flux-Liner Revisited"

Enjoy.
-PWM-

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

You're talking out of your butt - And my signature? I may change it to "Bringing Neutrality with every post (Sometimes)" as I have to deal with liars such as yourself more regularly then usual.

I do not believe a word that comes out of your fingers, and here is why (I went through 20 of your posts in other threads and have very similar broad claimed lies also, however I am not going further and wasting time with a child):

The technology came to me in dreams, but since 1988 i have been following these dreams & discussions,
i se no alternative, but to follow these dreams, that have led me to so many truths

About the light sources, yes there are anomalies. It wasn't until a program called Raytracer appeared that you could simulate lighting effects on 3d objects. This happened to be the Commodore Amiga, which of course was banned in the US because it was also a useful hacking tool,as it would appear as invisible on the BBS networks that later became the Net.

A little history for you

All of what you have just stated is 100% false, and the Commodore Amiga (and software) was never banned in the US, it was never banned anywhere in the world, and BBS networks did not work in that way AT ALL not to mention they are not really related to the "Internet" in any way, maybe a distant cousin twice removed.

The technology came to me in dreams, but since 1988 i have been following these dreams & discussions,
i se no alternative, but to follow these dreams, that have led me to so many truths

*Cough* Um, yeah "dreams". Please don't follow the bad ones

The Germans at that time, were running ctty (teletype) progs on their C64's and sending that via CB radio, it was annoying at times since the 'modem sound' would bleed over the adjacent channels....

And i still don't have a Windoze pc that boots within 60 seconds, the closest is the Apple el kapitan.

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

Nonsense, IP addresses are allocated to you by a remote server, they are not created on your own computer unless your running your own internal server.

A1200 cannot in anyway support a 80GB drive, it can't even support 32bit bus not to mention the fact the file system cannot even support drives more then 4GB in size and to mention that 80GB drives were not even invent in the early 90s.

What the heck is going on here.

You're talking to a person who would cobble back together a laptop thrown from a 50 story building and make it mostly work again.

The A1200 supports 4 gig sections, these can be accessed via several startup modes, it can handle 6 drives at a time.
They can support 32 bit, mine can read any PC drive including the CAB files.
MP3 & the CD werent around in the 80's either, but mine has no problem playing them.
Ever heard of co-processors, extended memory, algorithms? I was using a stereo 16 bit sampler as a real-time effects machine in 91 on this machine.
It's only because of the fact that the designers went to work for APPLE that spelled the death of the Amiga.
Is it still banned in the US?

I am NOT talking about 3rd party modifications made many years to decade after the machines were made, I am talking about the system made by the manufacturer and the add-ons for it, even a 16bit system can be made to run 64bit extensions after adding on so many mods that the original system no longer exists anymore.

Is a Axe still the original axe after you replace the head and the handle?

I notice you have not responded to any of the other lies that were pointed out to you.

They were NEVER BANNED anywhere.

Nonsense, IP addresses are allocated to you by a remote server, they are not created on your own computer unless your running your own internal server.

-----

That is an exert out of 3 posts in one thread, if I went through a couple more of your posts I would have enough to fill several pages worth of your claims and throwing them out the window, you can continue chucking tantrums after your lies are pointed out, but if will do you no good as your tantrum posts are more deranged then your claims.

edit on 22-12-2016 by MuonToGluon because: Spelling + Addition

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"Wilk has studied Mills’s theory, read Mills’s papers and patents, and carried out his own calculations on the hydrino. Wilk has gone so far as to attend a demonstration at BLP’s facility in Cranbury, N.J., where he discussed the hydrino with Mills. After all that, Wilk says he still can’t tell if Mills is a titanic genius, is self-delusional, or is something in between."

www.scientificamerican.com...

You have to had it to Mills. If this whole thing is a scam it is the best one ever!

Great article. It really sums up the state of the research.
edit on 23-12-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
"Over the years, BLP has collected more than $110 million from investors to see what it can do."

The plot thickens:

"Mills instead has commissioned validators who say they can corroborate that BLP’s inventions work. One of the validators is Bucknell University electrical engineering professor Peter M. Jansson, who is paid for his evaluations of BLP technology through his consulting company, Integrated Systems. Jansson says that being compensated for his time “does not in any way cloud my judgment as an independent investigator of scientific discoveries.” He adds that he debunks most “new discoveries” he checks out.

“BLP scientists are doing real science, and to date, I have found no errors in their scientific methods or approaches,” Jansson says. “Over the years, I have witnessed many BLP devices clearly capable of creating excess energy at meaningful levels. I think it may take some period of time for the scientific community to absorb, digest, and accept the possibility of lower energy states of hydrogen. I think Dr. Mills has made a compelling case.” Jansson adds that commercial viability remains a challenge for BLP, but the way forward is being held up by business issues, not scientific ones."

Maybe there's something here after all. But I still doubt it because many other people would have discovered Hydrinos by now.

Too much fun:

"“This is the end of the age of fire, the internal combustion engine, and centralized power and fuels,” Mills says. “Our technology is going to make all other energy technology obsolete. Our concerns about climate change are going to be eliminated.” He adds that it looks like BLP could be in production, at first with megawatt stationary units, and generating revenue by the end of 2017."

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

i remember janssen - he popped up in 2008 - and hasnt been seen since [ in the context of bollox light pretence ]

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

yeah reading one of his papers he suggests basically mixing hydrogen and argon would cause one of the hydrino states to spontaneously appear. This being true would happen so much in nature that we would basically see it all the time and it would not even be a question of validity... but... apparently because of *Cough* stuff... it doesnt except for in his machine that you should pay a few million for

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

I see you picked posts from the dream thread.

Yes, and it was in that context that i wrote them, go ask any inventor how he got the idea & most of them will say they dreamed it up, or had a dream about it.
You still don't get it, do you? In our dream state is where our minds are able to freely associate without the constriction of concious thought (and all the baggage/peer pressure/etc that comes with it).

No, let's make fun of PWM the Dreamer.
You know of course where Tesla got his ideas, i assume you read his bio, right?

Let me put it this way, it was my understanding back in the 90's tht the Amiga was banned in the USA, maybe i was wrong but this i had heard from several sources. I was by the way with a group of hackers & geeks at the time who showed me how it worked. I still have the Amiga software that randomly changes IP adresss every few seconds or so, i now use the DOS routine 'flush IP' regularly on this computer, although with this server it wil give the same adress.
BTW that group was the first to carry out a DDOS attack on an AT&T satellite, i guess you are too young to remember it....
A few years ago some bright spark (actually a good freind of mine) managed to trace my IP to where i live. Or so he thought. He was 7 miles off, but still the closest ever by far.

As for repeatedly calling me a liar, i have this to say;
Dude, you have so much to learn, i have proven everything i have said to myself, i have done the ffing research, i have a few Tb of files that i reference to and i have often been called upon to re-create certain experiments.
This i have done, and i have delivered those results to the parties concerned.

Often i am paid in info, i have read stuff that peeps have died to preserve, and many more will die before they become common knoweledge, i have already lost several comrades in this battle & doubtless will see a few more succumb before i myself kick the bucket.

But i don't have to prove anything to you, i have posted 65,000 pages of info over the years, most of it i was forced to delete when the DOD tried to steal it. Equipment had to be sent overseas to stop it falling into the wrong hands.

So just sit there in your comfy chair at the keyboard, and keep on pretending that there isn't a war going on right now.

In fact it is for your own good that you are kept in the dark, otherwise you would flip out completely & be of no further use to society.

So get this, i don't give a s*** what you think, i have been there & back, and i know what is going on out here.

If you look at my posting history you will see that i have been absent for 3 years.

Rejoice dude, for i am about to leave y'all again: i have stuff to do, and i don't have any more time to read self-righteous egotistical BS from anyone. The OP in this thread was banned, rightfully so since if you break the T&C you will get banned.

I decided to come back basically because i got bored.

But now i have tons of work coming my way, so i guess i will have to leave you lot up to it, heck i don't even have time to go through these replies, figure it out yourselves peeps.

What do you know of history? Were you there?
No, the only history you know is what they tell you it is, and if you are stupid enough to believe that, well i'm sorry but there's not much of a future for you, i'm afraid to say....

I get paid 4000 a month to solve other peep's problems, i would prefer 10,000 as i told DARPA if they quit trying to screw me, i could have saved them a billion or 2,but they said no, LOL
Who is a loser here?
Later......

edit on 23-12-2016 by playswithmachines because: Spellink

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Also;
If you have ever been on the QE2, i was there when we refitted the genertors, i was there when we designed the 21 ton flight simulators for the JSF, i was there when we wrote the machining program for the latest torpedoes, i was in Coventry at Churchill when they had robot assembly lines making uzi's for Saddam, i was there with the Long Gun development, i know about the nuclear tests carried out in the 60's by the UK that parrallel the Philadelphia Project, that particular bunker in England was filled with concrete & forgotten about. 6 or 7 peeps got vapourised there.

I know how they are mining the moon & why, i know why NASA isn't allowed back there.

Let's face it peeps, you know nothing of any importance, & the NWO gubmint would like to keep it that way.

edit on 23-12-2016 by playswithmachines because: Addenum

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
On second thoughts, 'm not going to bother with a FluxLiner thread, i will simply dump the files on Farcebook and link them here...why should I make extra work to satisfy YOU?
Waste of my time, IMO...

ETA: Look peeps if you dont believe me, fine, but i was also the first to debunk STEORN for doing the same as BLP.
But i guess yu forgot all of that, LOL
Go back to their demo film, 3 hours long, i have it here, and i can explain how they did it...but who cares, we are all freaks, right?

THAT is what they are aiming for, so much disinfo that you can't see the wood for the trees anymore.......
Good luck!
I'm outta here.
edit on 23-12-2016 by playswithmachines because: afterthought

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You know, all this sounds about as realistic as the tall tales kids would tell each other in the high school playground.

It is more likely that I took a walk without a space suit on the surface of the moon than any of this being true.

Amigas beging banned in the us... LOL pull the other one, it was mostly just marketed in Europe while Atari had the market share in North America, both are based on Moto 68s the Amiga having a slightly better graphics processor.

Id also not call an A1200 a super computer, governments had access to faster more capable hardware than that... again, all that smells like the air does on the moon

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

I didn't pick posts, I went back to posts that I replied to your lies.

You're still talking out of your butt, and you're still a big phony LIAR.

You weren't there for anything and if you were you could simply provide a tiny bit of proof for it, which you always claim you will but you never do, you just tantrum on and make more and more wild claims.

You have not noticed that I looked at the way you post and realized what triggers you, how you react and how to make you post more wild claims? That is what a Psychology Degree and working in Law Enforcement (Past, Contracts from Security Companies) does for me.

Before I make any claims or posts I make sure I have actual proof I can present BEFORE i say or do or post anything, you on the other hand just continue to make up more non sense without realizing I have actually triggered you to make your continued posts to show people how much of a BSer and liar you are, it is quite easy when you have the Education, Training and Experience to do it.

Please don't make this worse for yourself.

edit on 24-12-2016 by MuonToGluon because: Addition

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If there was anything to this, they would be invited to a TED talk, and the main chairs of physics would be all over it.
None of that has happened, so it is a scam.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ah, psychology, that explains a lot.
That fake 'science' of mind control tactics. It's because of all the shrinks that most of you are now on medication that you don't need.
Easy money, wish i had thought of that, certainly easier than doing actual work.
Calling me a liar is somewhat hypocritical from someone who makes a living from lies.

Listen peeps, i don't have to prove anything to you, if you are smart you can go do your own research.

I get paid well for solving problems and i am good at my job, if i had 10 cents for every time i heard 'impossible' or 'it can't be done' i would be even richer.

So i'm going to smoke a cigar, sip my single malt, and have a good laugh.
Merry christmas!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

So looking at the notes, Jan 13, 2017 is a big day because that’s the day the first geodesic Dense Receiver Array will be completed (gDRA). The gDRA is the photovoltaic dome that wraps around the black body light source. Once that’s done, we could see a self-sustaining prototype generator produce power for the first time not too long after that. So perhaps a fully working prototype will be wheeled out for a public demo sometime near the end of January or in February.

And to absolutely nobody's surprise, nothing materialized.
edit on 28-2-2017 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

So looking at the notes, Jan 13, 2017 is a big day because that’s the day the first geodesic Dense Receiver Array will be completed (gDRA). The gDRA is the photovoltaic dome that wraps around the black body light source. Once that’s done, we could see a self-sustaining prototype generator produce power for the first time not too long after that. So perhaps a fully working prototype will be wheeled out for a public demo sometime near the end of January or in February.

And to absolutely nobody's surprise, nothing materialized.

They just need some more investors. And more time. I swear, this time will be it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
and the scam rolls on - its coming ...........SOOOOOONNN

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Shame they're not a member any more as I would LOVE to see what excuse they come up with this time.

My guess would be "holdups" and "it'll be ready soon!"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join