It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Agree with the Georgia Guidestones to a NWO and You Should Too!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: muzzleflash

I couldn't read your entire opening post.Whatever these stones are saying,
bottom line, is the forced reduction of the surface population by any means.
The population kept at around 500,000,000 is a more manageable figure for
someone or something.

You couldn't read the OP but... whatever it was saying, you know all of what it's about?

Hmmm, right, well... if you're a psychic you should put in your resignation.
Then while you await your first unemployment check you'll have plenty of time to read.

That was really a rather snotty response in my opinion, probably because you want to push the validity of the Guidestones, which are nothing more than the fake ten commandments of the environmental movement created by the Nephilim gods who hate all of humanity and imagine themselves the owners of the earth and all its resources. Its just that simple. Read about the Club of Rome, read about Agenda 21. Its a non partisan thing....even a lesbian Democrat thinks so....

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Frankly, I'm sick of waiting for the cataclysm to happen. Drop the bomb/asteroid/whatever and let's get this s*** over with.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I would want to post about it, but it appears too much like standing in the docks when you know all tickets for the boat have already been sold and there's even people fighting about who actually got a seat. Plus it has that Titanic thing.
edit on 18-12-2016 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The first rule (the population one) always kept me from buying into it. We are well beyond 500 million, so getting there screams of holocaust on a global scale.

The fact that no one claims ownership of creating it is... weird and spooky.

Just as spooky a thought is the idea that this plan for mankind might have been erected as a guide to the few people who come across it after an impending cataclysmic event, that the designer of guidestones is privy to but the common man is clueless of. Why the languages of of the world are included. You never know what language those survivors will speak.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Those "guide" stones are complete rubbish. The blowhards who commissioned this pile of rocks don't even have the balls to stand behind their vague and generic statements. That tells me all I need to know. If somebody has something important and profound to say, they will attach their name to it. I'm not moved by the stones message and I smirk at those who find wisdom from them.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If it could be done peacefully, I'm all for those georgia guidestones. However, I think humanity is too ignorant to change. I think there is a good chance that we will breed and war our way into oblivion.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I am very sick of useless officials!

Yet you want more of it with an N.W.O??

#4.

Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

So more useless officials ruling you and your beliefs?

No thanks...I'll choose freedom from tyranny any day of the week.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

absolute power doesn't corrupt. What part of all things as one was corrupted?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

I believe the Georgia Guidestones were placed in the state of Georgia, U.S.A because it was meant as guideline strictly for America—it's NOT a message for the rest of the world—despite suggestions #2 thru #9 should be adhered by all nations.

I am not so convinced of that because the stones do have many languages represented upon them.

But thank you for giving an interesting point of view and going through all of the points to explain how you think it applies to each one. It was very thoughtful of you.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

I see where you are aiming your thoughts here however I did make a thread about these guidestones in so many words. My point was that the man who created these stones was involved in secret societies/cult and was known as Rosicrucianism. These cults know more then the average man and wrote these guidestones on truths we may never know. Point being, it is not as friendly as it may seem, its a controlling monument in their silly little games. Games in which may be connected to other worldly goings on that are just too big to fathom.

Laws seem friendly, until they are used to control a population.

But you are avoiding what they say and devolving into ad hominem speculative arguments. The messenger is being attacked, and you speculate they might be so evil that it deserves an exception to the fallacy, which isn't viable.

If Hillary or Trump said that broccoli is good for you, which is true, you can't avoid that statement and just attack the person and then twist what was said as part of some agenda that is entirely conjectural.

Now if they said "broccoli is good for you, so therefore I will use government force to ensure everyone eats it everyday no matter what" - we can make valid arguments against that and it would even be reasonable to call that person a tyrant after showing why.

What you are essentially saying here is "good ideas would be ok if people we deem worthy express them, but since the bad guys claimed the good ideas first, now we must commit to terrible ideas in spite of them".

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LulzPirate
Certainly need less people in he world. People living longer and too many children. Need another black death

You mean.. perhaps.. an ethnic bioweapon? Hmm like a virus that attacks people with a certain allel? There are 6 genes that effect melanin.. target one or more of those genes? To target an ethnic group??

Naw, no one has thought of that....

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Hummm, wasn't there an investigation about the person who paid for the Georgia guidestones and what the journalist found is that this person was some sort of white supremacist who was in favor of eugenics? I would have to check this again because I don't remember exactly, it was quite a while ago.

Here is a video about the investigation.

You do know that the NAZIS were extreme environmentalists who imposed "extreme measures" including on hunting? The NAZIS also wanted to "live in perpetual balance with nature"...

The most oppressive, and ruthless regimes were implemented under pretenses "for the good of all and nature"...

That's really strange and contradictory because the stone's have all sorts of languages written on them (which would make it seem somewhat multi-culturally oriented) and they don't actually seem to say anything attacking specific races or suggesting one specific race should dominate the others.

I don't see any suggestion that hunting should be banned or extremely limited, and I am also confused about your argument that 'because the Nazis wanted to live in balance with nature we should purposely not live in balance' insinuating that virtually everything Nazis 'might have believed' is automatically incorrect or immorally skewed.

Nazis also believed in Gravity, Evolution, Rocketry, and Writing. Does that mean we should reject those things as evil Nazi machinations?

The point is if we apply logic to these types of arguments it's clear that they are based on fear and suspicion that was fomented by a few internet demagogues rather than being founded on sound reasoning or skilled argumentation.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
no matter what wishy washy sugarcoating you put on this turd,
it involves a strict eugenics program.

even if you say, have 500,000,000 people.
who will control their reproduction?
limit pregnancies?
forced sterilization?
who gets to reproduce?

or do we just keep shooting everyone into space?
whether they like it or not?

What are you trying to suggest? That we are better off breeding to infinity, aiming for a world of 100 billion + people by 2100 and resources so scarce and everything so filthy that no one will want to live on Earth anymore? It doesn't make any sense.

People should control their own reproduction by being reasonable intelligent individuals. Why limit something by government if people are reasonable and limit it on their own volition? And on the other side of that coin, we should not be giving free money to people who abuse this by having a dozen children simply to increase their free handouts, cut the incentives and the situation will change.

If people were reasoned and intelligent, they would make informed decisions which would lead to more positive outcomes on average, so sterilization and regulating conception wouldn't even be necessary at all.

Most people will want to go to space, if they don't want to it won't matter because most will be going simply because it's in our nature to explore and settle new frontiers.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yah that was from Future Shock which was shown to kids in high school....I remember well. The whole scenario which I actually just posted about on another thread literally is from members of the Club of Rome and such radicals as John Erlich and John Holdren who was Obamas science czar and thinks mass sterilization through drinking supplies is a good idea....Ijust cant say enough how horrible that really is and he's so full of hubris that he imagines himself one of the few who should escape the horrid plan he has for everybody. www.zombietime.com...

What does Obama's science czar have to do with the OP?

The Guidestones don't suggest anything about forced sterilization through drinking supplies. You are making that connection but it's tenuous at best and doesn't necessarily apply.

Please explain how the Club of Rome applies to this as well.

And don't think I need a lesson about their history or whatever, I was here on ATS sharing links and talking about the Club before you even made your account. What I want is an explanation of how the 'Guidestones should be rejected because the Club of Rome _____ and this is supported by _____".

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The Georgia Guidestones and indeed all of Agenda 21 is a totalitarian regime of control by the elites. But carry on, you are entitled to your opinion as well.

No it isn't.

Please at least look it up.

Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development.[1] It is a product of the Earth Summit (UN Conference on Environment and Development) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. It is an action agenda for the UN, other multilateral organizations, and individual governments around the world that can be executed at local, national, and global levels. The "21" in Agenda 21 refers to the 21st Century.

How the hell does non-binding voluntary action = totalitarianism???
This doesn't make any sense at all, each community can overthrow their government's if they try to force Agenda 21 on them and they just won't accept it. No one has to accept it, but maybe we should at least consider some of it and think about if that's a reasonable suggestion.

This isn't about opinion, you stated something completely nonfactual.

Now if you said "I disagree with X Y or Z suggestion contained in the Agenda 21 documents because of ____", that would be an opinion and we could debate those specific suggestions.

But to call a non-binding voluntary action plan "totalitarianism" just doesn't compute. Either it's voluntary or it's involuntary, which is it?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

no matter what wishy washy sugarcoating you put on this turd, it involves a strict eugenics program.

So?

If it's necessity. What does it matter what you call it?

do you volunteer?

as i posted earlier, all seven billion of us could fit in los angeles.
there is an artificial scarcity created by the same people who push this murderous garbage on the braindead masses

Artificial scarcity might be part of the problem, but you gotta admit we are extremely wasteful and greedy and desire products that are used only briefly and then become garbage in a landfill promptly. There are countless examples.

Think about it, we went from using a few cloths for diapers to using tons of various materials which all went to a landfill. People PREFER this. Either we implement a system of strict recycling and conservationism or we have to stop breeding like rabbits and curtail this inevitably approaching disaster.

And our wastefulness is probably 90% of all energy expended goes to nothing, waste. We are just greedy and wasteful and lazy. Having 6 billion mindless consumers sounds better than 100 billion mindless consumers. Or we could all focus on education and resolve this dilemma by finding a solution somewhere in the middle?

I honestly don't feel like hardly anyone cares or is listening. I think the people against making any reasonable plans for guiding the future of our civilization are also the problem that will lead to our destruction. Blaming this on "elites" is a major cop out. The elites don't make us buy all these products and pollute the Earth with the waste we generate by our activities. We all and even promote it by continually deciding to fund it with our dollars via explicit consent $$$.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: LABTECH767

Unfortunately, some of the leading Club of Rome environmentalists involved with this Georgia Guidestone stuff and depopulation and extreme environmentalists are the likes of Al Gore and Bill Gates and Ted Turner....just sayin....know the truth...

I lament the fact that I am being essentially forced into "arbitrarily siding with" those individuals because I only want to maintain a rational logic based view of reality.

The alternative is to live in a fear-based fantasy where nothing makes sense simple to avoid "siding with them", and that's based purely on "what others think of me" because I "don't want them to call me names".

It doesn't matter if those people actually think anything like this, it doesn't matter if my ideas only partially resonate with some of theirs in small ways, the only thing that matters is what yall decide to call me. Right? What others think of you is the only thing that matters right?

I disagree with your entire attempt at associating me with 'them' or anyone in order to compel me to change my mind about something that I decided made sense when I looked at it rationally from an outside of the box point of view. I don't need them and I don't need anyone else to associate with. I can think for myself.

If they happened to be right, so be it. If you happened to be right, so be it. All that matters to me is that I figure it out and I am right. You can call me an evil elitist lackey all you want, it doesn't change my math. I am just thinking for myself. I think everyone has a different view and that we should all discuss these things fairly without having to insult each other in these ways.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Here I will apply your logic back towards you to show you why it's a fallacy:

"Your avatar is of the Goddess Libertas holding a propaganda flag. Your name is ThirdEyeofHorus, another reference to paganistic and occultic deity worship. Therefore you are a satanist and cannot be trusted.

Even if you said 2+2=4, by pure virtue of arbitrary associations on an extremely shallow surface value, you must be evil and therefore cannot be trusted. So it doesn't matter if 2+2=4, it doesn't anymore. If I agreed it'd only support your anti-human agenda to spread false idol worship and destroy mankind for the devil."

--- That is not my actual view. But it's an example of how your form of logic operates and how I can use your medicine back on you.

My actual view is that you have a cool avatar and cool name and I like seeing those types of mythological thought provoking references. I also believe that I should review every idea you state based on itself and not associate you with anything while I am reviewing and investigating your claims.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Thanks for this thought-provoking thread.

Could you please explain: how the 90% of Human-Beings, not on Earth, are no longer a part of Humanity?

Why do you use the term: NWO, when it is a known code-word, (at least on ATS), for the 0.1%ers, Bilderburg clans, and their endless quest for more for them, and screw everyone else?

You're welcome.

I think all humans are part of Humanity. I made the assumption that the guidestones referenced Earth based civilization and that it did not preclude additional human populations off-world. I hope that is a reasonable jump to a conclusion. You asked a good question though.

Whomever wrote the guidestones should reword or explain why they shouldn't reword it, to address your keen questioning. It's clear I, for the sake of writing a simplified thread and playing devil's advocate against a very popular belief on ATS, make some strong assumptions contrary to the assumptions popular here for the sake of promoting argument and provoking intellectual discussions.

I used the term NWO because it is vague and non-specific, but also because I knew that it would generate controversy by exploiting the common misconception that it references a specific when it in fact does not. My comparison was with the word UFO which is taken to mean aliens when it does not in fact necessitate aliens. I was utilizing an exploit to generate controversy so that the topic would be exciting enough that someone might bother to discuss it with me.

I reluctantly admit I have to generate controversy to some degree or else I will be ignored as a boring thread creator, and I do not think that is entirely my fault - I am merely playing to the environment I find myself in. People are fickle and divisive by their own accord and I am just embracing that in hopes that I can use it against them to compel them into deeper thinking and conceptualization of big ideas so that one day I won't have to use psychology tactics simply to propel a fun discussion.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
How can people be so thick. To achieve a population of five hundred million, NO ONE has to die. NO mass genocide has to take place. All that needs to happen is the birthrate needs to drop. doesn't take a thick idiot to understand that. Five hundred million is faaaaar too many humans anyway. but by the sound of some dumbasses on this thread, we should keep going until there are trillions of us, yeah, real smart! as for the guidestones, clearly written by a group with higher intelligence and better forethought than 90% of the posters here.

True but please try to not insult people because it makes them even less likely to listen, and we really need to get people to listen openly and mindfully as rational sentient beings.

I understand your frustration, believe me, but we need to win the debate and succeed here more than anything. So just calm down and accept the fact this will not be an easy feat.

Look at it this way - if we are even half as smart as we think we are - than we should be capable of winning this argument without making any sacrifices as to it's integrity. The basic reality itself will become apparent within a short time frame.

We must view challenges as opportunities to excel ourselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
appologies - for lack of replies - i am working on them

but just a quickie to ` mull over ` tennant # 1 ;

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

that has always struck me as oddly written

there is no evidence that these tennants were written at the actuall time that the earths population really was < 500M

so why " maintain " ?????

in my mind they have " skipped several important steps - to avoid writing :

" reduce humanity to under 500,000,000 and maintain it in perpetual balance with nature. "

but that of course begs the question - how ?

" maintain " at least in my mind implies an assumption that " it " has been a fait acompli - and the population has been reduced ` off screen ` - and thus they can avoid discussing how they did it

but hey - just my opinion - that addresses on element that hasnt been raised yet

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join