It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Agree with the Georgia Guidestones to a NWO and You Should Too!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I totally realize how hard a sell about this might be, considering the Georgia Guidestones are seen as some sort of 'beacon to evil' when in reality it appears to be quite the opposite. Everyone seems to read #1 and freaks out so much they ignore the other 9 suggestions.

We can go through them point by point and discuss them or debate over them if you'd like but I'm pretty sure you'll end up convinced that it's far more reasonable than how everyone depicts them. I think the Georgia Guidestones are Enlightened and Reasoned Intelligently and represent the type of Mercy and Goodness that every human should aspire to.

I'm going to try to make this a simple quick thread, so let's begin:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

500 Million is still a huge number, it might be too many.
Notice that it doesn't say anything like "we should depopulate" or "we should kill them".

We could send 90% of our population to space stations and outposts on other worlds you know? There's not really a set time frame here, though I think sooner is better than later.

It is assuming that we will depopulate, but this can and will happen naturally through multiple possible avenues.
I think something like the Black Plague is the most likely scenario, but we'll come back to this hot potato later on at the end of the OP.

Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

I agree, people have not been guiding reproduction very wisely lately, and I think we ought to agree to take it more seriously.
I think it's merciful to ensure that our future children are fit and that we protect diversity.
We haven't been protecting diversity lately and that's destructive to our genetics most likely.
If I'm wrong about that last part I'm open to evidence disputing it but you'll need a really good argument and good sources.

My personal view of guiding reproduction wisely is through abstinence and marriage.

Unite humanity with a living new language.

I agree that being able to communicate with everyone easily sounds great.
I'm pretty certain that English will absorb the other languages to such a degree that it will be the foundation of the living new language.

Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

I agree again that being reasonable is far better than being unreasonable.
Ruling our traditions would be a great way to protect them from being eradicated and it would also allow us to refine them appropriately if we agree a certain aspect of a tradition doesn't make sense anymore.

Ruling our passions is a must for a reasonable future, too many people get outta control and turn to violence in anger or frustration.
And Ruling our Faith is the only way to ensure we remain Faithful and don't dilute it with unreasonable ideas or expectations.

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts

Fair laws and just courts?
Wow where do I sign up? This is something we have needed for a VERY long time here on Earth.
Laws have been unfair and courts have been unjust since prehistory (give or take).

Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

I like the idea of national sovereignty as well, and I certainly like the idea of using a world court instead of having endless wars all over the globe like we have been doing for ages.

Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

I am sick of all the petty laws and I am very sick of useless officials!
I think mankind, if using tempered reason, can guide himself justly!
A very small government makes the most sense, we have seen what big government does - oppress and ruin everyone and everything.

Balance personal rights with social duties.

This is a really important aspect of how we can make 7 work.
By balancing our Rights with our Duties to each other we can find a much better society where respect and honor and dignity are priorities!

Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.

I believe that is one of the main functions of the Human being that helps us find Happiness, seeking Harmony with God (the infinite).
I absolutely prize Truth, Beauty, and Love.
If someone disagrees with this it's because they need more of it in their lives!

Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Yes please!
I do love big cities and skyscrapers and the metropolis, it's awesome...
But I love nature too.
Forests, grasslands and savanna, rivers and waterfalls, the oceans and their life, even the tundra has endless gifts to offer us if we can find Harmony with it.

I believe we were born to find Balance and to uphold ideals like these.
Notice that 10 sorta requires 1, just look around you, people are trashing our planet and expanding everywhere.
The rain forest is still being destroyed to this day. It needs to end before it's too late and we see mass extinctions on much larger scales than we are seeing right now. We have really screwed up the ecosystems to a large extent with our disgusting ways and our corporate corruption and our greed.

I believe there will soon be major die-offs of humans, because somethings gotta give.
I don't know if it'll be wars, pestilence and plague, or what, but it seems inevitable.

I believe the future world should focus on these 10 guidelines for an Age of Reason and a New World Order.
We don't have to keep them exactly this way, they can be edited somewhat.
I realize this is very idealistic, and it's by no means an automatic Utopia as that's probably impossible.

Can anyone argue with suggestions 2 through 10 ?
Let's have a friendly and reasonable debate please.

Also anything related to this you'd like to bring up you are more than welcome.
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So the real debate isn't over if a NWO is coming, but it is over the fork in the road of where it we are going.

Will it be something like the ideals expressed in...

Or will it become a Nightmare due to the ignorance and selfishness of mankind like in...

or the other thousands of dystopian novels that are popular in our modern literature.
The theme is also well expressed in film, video games, music, and other art forms from sculpture to painting.

But I have Faith that if we stick to protecting Human Rights and Dignity through Constitutional limited government, building Honor and giving Respect to each other, focus on Education and Honesty, and help each other along the way while preserving our environment and our traditions - that we will eventually reach that Emerald City down the road.

edit on 12/16/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

And who exactly gets to be in charge of this Grand Plan?
Who gets to choose the members of the 500 million club?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
While some of the statements made by the guidestones are within a reasonable civilization, the major issue still represents itself.

There is no one to regulate man.

We live on a planet where everything we are FORCED to pay for is already free, but we've set things up to put a price on that, to compensate us for the time and effort it takes to get those things.

We set up the unfair pricing and income situation and it's failure to stay up to date with current trends.

We set up the lack of environmental laws that aren't enforced correctly and overlook other areas that should have laws.

It's not the logistics of how we run this planet that is the problem, we could have a self sustaining future where EVERYTHING is taken care of and no population amount would be a problem, if we scaled to adjust for it.

It's us, we the people who are the SINGLE issue preventing our planet from having our cake and eating it too.

We don't hold those people who haven't been keeping our best interests accountable. We just don't make as much as a stink about them as we do about the Presidential campaign ( ironically a position that has abosolutely no ability to influence aforementioned issues needing fixed )

If the Georgia Guidestones really wanted what it listed, it's 1st rule should of been, no humans.

Humanity needs to change before our situation as a whole does.

----------------

I honestly don't think that without A.I. humanity will not survive as much more than the replublic from starwars, a corrupted system, bent on spreading it's agenda throughout the universe and will create more suffering. It really seems that we are an experiment into what happens when you have everything you need on a planet except fairness and justice.

----------------

SNIP
[/url]
edit on 16-12-2016 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/16/2016 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped off topic political comment.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I am very sick of useless officials!

Yet you want more of it with an N.W.O??

#4.

Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

So more useless officials ruling you and your beliefs?

No thanks...I'll choose freedom from tyranny any day of the week.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I always found the Guidestones fascinating. One day I would like to go down and see them in person. The story a while back about the squares with numbers on the corners being added or removed a while back caught my eye too.....

As to the list, some of it sounds all well and good, but I find it would be difficult to achieve, just like the thread about utopia, it just can't happen because we are human and inherently flawed.

For instance #5 and 6. Fair Laws and Courts....sounds great, where do I sign up? Problem is, how do we guarantee it will be fair and just. Whether it be one court to rule all or many, the people with power and influence always get preferential treatment, it has been that way since laws were first introduced, and I fear it will always be so.

#8 Balance Personal Rights with Social Duties......this one has be a bit perplexed. What type of social duties are being referred to here, and what personal rights must be "balanced". I read that as some rights may be taken away for the good of the collective.....and to me that isnt good, as who decides what personal rights must be nixed....I am one for keeping my rights, because I believe they were granted to me from God.

Do not have the time right now to go through all of them, but will be back later to check in on the thread. thanks for posting....

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Probably a virus.likely a form of bird flu.

I hear nukes are good at picking too. Pretty fair too, a nuclear blast wont care if your rich or poor or black or white.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
To follow the Georgia Guidestones is to turn your back on a lot of what it is to be human. Will you be one of the first to volunteer when the depopulation agenda begins?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
After reading your OP, it reminded me, of sci-fi movies, and it seems every single advanced being/race has a structure set up just as you describe, world councils, structured and maintained pretty spot on to these stones it would seem. Could this be the next step to further human advancement and evolution?

It seems bad like you say when you look only at the surface of it all, but maybe some parts of it "do" make sense. Interesting to think about.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I agree with it as well

Sadly to get to what the stones are suggesting something awful will need to happen

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is the most delusional post I have ever come across

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

And who exactly gets to be in charge of this Grand Plan?

Hahaha, an army of Alex Jones clones...

Since 5,6,7, and 8 address your question of "Rulership" (by inferring a Constitutional Government in essence)...
Someone didn't read the O.P. !!

You don't even realize you actually agree with the gist of this.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You take too people away and then the environment really goes to hell.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

While you are correct, sadly look around, I honestly wonder the true ratio of people who help others out and the people who don't and only think selfishly.

Because I don't see the majority being those that care about others.

I see more people who only care about themselves ( which is normal in times of crisis ) than I do seeing people with the resources making any exhausted efforts to help others out.

Seems humans are forgetting how to be humane.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
To follow the Georgia Guidestones is to turn your back on a lot of what it is to be human. Will you be one of the first to volunteer when the depopulation agenda begins?

I likely wont have too.

If a war between superpowers breaks out over scarse resources then we will be luckly to have even 50 million still be alive.

And if that doesnt happen, the next big pandemic will soon hit.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I really like the tone of those 10 guidelines. ..I think they were devised by a wise consensus.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I agree with it as well

Sadly to get to what the stones are suggesting something awful will need to happen

The Warmongers, Fearmongers, and Tyrants....

Will bring us to....

But in that Future World after the coming "something awful", we will turn Swords to Plowshares...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Clearly someone has been watching far too many fantastical "space" propaganda lately.... So much to learn and so little time.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
a reply to: underwerks

While you are correct, sadly look around, I honestly wonder the true ratio of people who help others out and the people who don't and only think selfishly.

Because I don't see the majority being those that care about others.

I see more people who only care about themselves ( which is normal in times of crisis ) than I do seeing people with the resources making any exhausted efforts to help others out.

Seems humans are forgetting how to be humane.

It doesn't matter. You can't let others lack of caring make you stop caring. Or their lack of humanity. When humane thinking is hard to find, it's never more important.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DecipheringDeception
This is the most delusional post I have ever come across

Why because I actually read and think things out?

Or is it because I challenged your preconceived notions and you are unwilling to argue your point in a valid coherent manner?

Just read the OP and think about it.
You are making huge assumptions that aren't logical.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join