It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff's probe finds Obama birth certificate 'fake' (Full conference)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
im actually gonna star your post cause...

Exactly. It makes no difference.

Even if Barry was born overseas he is still a United States citizen since his mother was one also, just like I have my United States citizenship and Italian citizenship since my mother was born in Italy and I was born here.

Actually that's not so. This was the law at the time Obama was born, in 1961. From the State Department:

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.

Link

Stanley Ann Dunham was only 18 when Obama was born. So, she would have been too young to pass on citizenship IF he was born outside the U.S. Not that I think he was. Just correcting your comment.

I mean, his mother was apparently a U.S. citizen, but too young to pass citizenship on to him IF he was born outside the U.S.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Read it again, his mother was residing in the United States long enough prior to his alleged overseas birth.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Then there is that whole natural born thing.
Wikipedia Natural born clause
edit on b000000312016-12-16T08:36:51-06:0008America/ChicagoFri, 16 Dec 2016 08:36:51 -0600800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Read it again, his mother was residing in the United States long enough prior to his alleged overseas birth.

ah...you need reread this part:

"...five after the age of fourteen..."

Five of those required ten years had to be over the age of 14. She was only 18 when he was born.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If he was born in 1961 and she was born in 1942 how many years difference is that?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

If he was born in 1961 and she was born in 1942 how many years difference is that?

Trick question.

The years are based on the birth of Christ.

separation of church and state.

The government cannot use dates.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

August 4, 1961
- November 29, 1942
-----------------------------
approx. 18 years 8 months

ETA: Four months shy of being able to pass on citizenship IF he was born outside the U.S., not that I think he was.
edit on 16-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I knew that!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I stand corrected.

Burn him, he's a witch.

edit on 16-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You are missing this part:

For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

ETA: You deleted. Now it looks even more like I am beating a dead horse!
edit on 16-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Oh BOY! World News Daily is telling us Obama's BC is fake. Again! AND they are trying to sell us a book while we are at it. Man! I'm so excited for this non-news!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This is just arpaio stirring the pot.

Some say he's raising money for the pending lawsuit.

Nonetheless, its not a forensic investigation. Its a circus.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I'm curious...does that law have any relevance to your own birth circumstances?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

No, my mother was a citizen when I was born.

edit on 16-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Actually the issue of natural born citizen, mere citizenship or validity of birth record of BHO was never was ruled upon in coust of law as far as I can tell.

Lawyers used procedural law to nix court cases based upon "standing" or in other words declare bringer of suit ineligible to do so.

This outcome of this independent investigation proves beyond a reasonable doubt that if you run for highest office with a "D" behind your name you can have very dodgy past or actions, if "R" behind your name and you've had an impure thought 3-4 decades ago you are not electable.

It's this very apparent double standard that aggravated me no end about supporters of "D" presidents and candidates.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No, my mother was a citizen when I was born.

A citizen of what country????

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
if i was not committed to thrwarting the masonic take-over of the world - i would scream " AugustusMasonicus for president " at this point

In that case, vote Zazz 2020. We need a leader who's hawt, seksie and can wrassle large crocodilian reptiles.

I have a very important position in her cabinet (Secretary of Back waxing). So proud

edit on 16-12-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And that's just it, if Obama was born outside of the US why has no BC emerged that isn't a blatant fake? Kenya (or Indonesia if you're xuenchen) isn't exactly know for taking a strong stand against corruption. It seems like if such a BC existed there would be no shortage of government workers willing to sell it to the highest bidder. Instead, Arpaio sent an officer to Hawaii (which is out of his jurisdiction) on the taxpayers' dime. Knowing full well that he wouldn't be able to uncover anything.

Let's not forget that Obama provided a hard copy of his birth certificate before he was even elected. He even invited journalists to come and take a look at it. But according to birthers the "short form" isn't good enough. That's the HDOH provided the other one and verified it as being legitimate.

Which brings up the a major issue with your debossed claim. You claim they did it that way on purpose so they couldn't be sued for fraud. But if the HDOH are willing to come out and verify its legitimacy then it means one of two things: 1) It's actually legitimate or 2) The HDOH are in on it. Either way any fraud case would be thrown out. It also ignores the fact that he provided a hard copy of his BC that was also verified as legitimate by the HDOH.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Sorry how would that rule bar the passing on of citizenship if she had always lived in the US?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm not sure why people think this probe means anything. It's literally the same # Joe has been doing since 2011. Why people still listen to him continues to astound me. It's clear no one even read the sources in the OP either since WND is lying about this investigation being "official" anything.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join