It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff's probe finds Obama birth certificate 'fake' (Full conference)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Because she didn't live in the U.S. for five years after the age of fourteen before he was born. That's the portion that isn't satisfied. She was only 18 when he was born.

BUT, I am resolved that he was born in Hawaii. I was just correcting the misconception that she could pass on her citizenship IF he was born outside the U.S.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I'll be honest, I don't even feel like bringing that discussion into this thread, too.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Obama's entire presidency has been a sham and fake, why should his birth certificate be any different?

He fed the rope that hung Hillary's POTUS chances on the Secretary of State flagpole, so there is something positive to his presidency.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I was reading that as an 'or' rather than an 'and' (if that makes sense), but will stand corrected . Entirely agree that it makes no difference in this case anyway.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's it - minimize subject matter, disparage the messenger, the media daring to report and say "move along now folks, nothing here"

I fervently hope the new administration decides to get definitive answers to this and many other questions in effort to prevent future abuse of our systems and laws by professional manipulators come politicians.

We shall soon see.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Definitive answers? Definitive answers have been given throughout Obama's Presidency. The fact that you haven't accepted them yet just says you don't care about being objective towards the situation. The time for humoring these claims is over. That ship has already sailed. Its the time of dismissal and laughing at them now.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
A citizen of what country????

New Jersistan.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Its the time of dismissal and laughing at them now.

That's the way it has been since day 1 of this controversy.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Its the time of dismissal and laughing at them now.

That's the way it has been since day 1 of this controversy.

Well it's been a ludicrous conspiracy from day 1, but it's not like Obama hasn't humored these idiotic requests or anything.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I don't think it's ludicrous and laughing at- and dismissing people isn't going to change anyone's mind. But if that's how you like to debate the issues, then I am not going to change your mind about that either.

edit on 16-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

When the subject is not dodged by "standing" and the actual evidence or lack there of is brought forth to grand jury, and ruled upon by a federal judge or jury - then and only then will I consider modifying my viewpoint.

I know certain folks just wish this would go away for various self interested reasons that I can only speculate upon.

Me, I want it "fine toothed" and acted upon if any shred of evidence proves the electorate was misinformed by BHO and lackeys.

This country deserves no repeat of even having the remote possibility of foreign or non constitutional representation in whitehouse. The question should never exist in the first place.

My goal would it never rear it's ugly head again.

Drain the swamp!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Its not quite that simple in regard to children born to american citizens being citizens if born overseas .

To qualify the parent who is a u.s citizen must have lived in u.s for 5 years continuously with documentation prior to the birth of the child in a foriegn country .

Had to provide proof to the u.s embassy when my daughter was born here in malaysia when went to the embassy to register her birth . Theres also #load of paperwork to fill out at embassy when registering birth of a child born overseas .

And since now been over here over 10 years without returning stateside if have any other kids they would not automatically qualify as u.s citizens . As staff at the embassy explained to me at the time went in to register my daughters birth .

Which has always raised questions with me in regards to obamas actual status as there is alot more to it than just one parent being a citizen .
Leaving me to doubt from the start that he qualified.
As to what they will do now that its shown his birth certificate is fake , most likely not a damn thing .

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If we all hold our breath until any of this birth certificate nonsense leads to something other than meaningless internet banter....

We'll die.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The current president-elect was born to a Scottish mother and has been married to two women who hail from former Soviet states. One of whom he is currently married to and will be First Lady. Why are you worried about Obama's loyalty? His father was from Kenya (not exactly known for being an enemy of the US) and he only met him once.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yup - born to a naturalized citizen Scottish mother and a US citizen father. Makes DT unquestionably a natural born citizen eligible for presidential office unlike BHO or Ted Cruz for example, seem to exhibit in their records or lack thereof.

Big difference! As "O's" father never was any kind of US citizen.

Nice try, but no cigar.

If the disposition of Obamas veracity on NBC status does not matter as some of you say - then why spend time and effort on disputing threads like the OP's ?

Maybe because it really does matter?

It matters to me, the DNC, RNC and all other political parties should vet constitutional eligibility for presidential and vice presidential candidates with more than "I'll take your word for it" paperwork as exhibited by Pelosi back in 08'

Congress needs to more tightly define constitutional eligibility via legislation.

Supreme Court needs to rule on constitutional law regards legislation and eligibility.

The government needs imputus to do so and I believe Obamas case if delved into rather than avoided as is the case with courts so far will provide motivation to fix the obvious faults in system that allow manipulation of our founders intent to be bypassed as it possibly may have been.

Never again should be the call.

I don't see how any American could be against such steps, other than legacy protection which is minor compared to protecting our nation from possible usurpation by foreign influence or bribery of a President by third parties pulling strings by having knowledge of eligibility issues held over head of a sitting president.

Not saying definitively that's what occurred, am saying even the slightest chance it could occur needs to be addressed.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

And Obama was born to a US citizen on US soil. That grants him birthright citizenship. Every time the Supreme Court has heard a citizenship case they have always equated Natural Born Citizenship to birthright citizenship. Congress also produced a report that agrees with this interpretation.

As it stands I feel one should be much more worried about Trump being influenced by foreign sympathies than Obama.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

When the subject is not dodged by "standing" and the actual evidence or lack there of is brought forth to grand jury, and ruled upon by a federal judge or jury - then and only then will I consider modifying my viewpoint.

Ah I see. Guilty until proven innocent is the way you play the game. Too bad the country doesn't work that way.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And Obama was born to a US citizen on US soil. That grants him birthright citizenship.

Unless he wasn't and he was adopted.

Hawaiian laws in 1961 allowed BCs to be issued for foreign born adoptees.

Later laws allowed the "place of birth" to be altered by court order and sealed so no one would ever know.

edit on Dec-16-2016 by xuenchen because: the real hidden story

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good thing he wasn't adopted then.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I don't think it's ludicrous and laughing at- and dismissing people isn't going to change anyone's mind. But if that's how you like to debate the issues, then I am not going to change your mind about that either.

I know this is your pet topic and it must tick you off immensely that I don't take it seriously, but you haven't presented any definitive proof of your stance. I bet you haven't even TOUCHED a real Hawaiian BC, let alone Obama's and all your research has been done online. So I'm not jumping at the bit to take you seriously either, Mrs. Internet Detective. I, in fact, rarely take ANY internet detectives seriously. Worst investigators they are.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join