It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff's probe finds Obama birth certificate 'fake' (Full conference)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You've been saying this for years. You've even stated you know people with evidence. If this was actually true, why have these people never come forward with what they have?

To be fair I'm still not sure that you haven't been trolling this whole time.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Call me an 'internet detective' all you want. But I used the legal path available -- open records law -- to glean the information I wanted directly from the Hawaii Department of Health.

Plus, you can simply read the HDOH's rules and regulations regarding the certification standards for issuing certified copies of vital records, in Hawaii, and compare it to the document Factcheck photographed and it is self-evident the document does not bear the requisite RAISED/EMBOSSED official seal.

Proven. It's not a legally certified copy.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Ok, internet detective. Your pathways still don't qualify you as either credible or in full position of all the facts and evidence. So I'm going to continue to side with the actual experts who keep saying you are full of #. I happen to trust SME's MUCH more than some internet random with an ax to grind.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Oh, ok. You need someone 'credible' to tell you that which is self-evident is, in fact, self-evident.

I don't.

Moving on.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Oh, ok. You need someone 'credible' to tell you that which is self-evident is, in fact, self-evident.

I don't.

Moving on.

Right. When you define your own reality, # people who spend their whole lives looking into things like this (ie real detectives). YOUR research is obviously superior...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I've spent as much time as anyone "looking into this."

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I've spent as much time as anyone "looking into this."

Time spent means little to me when you don't have access to all the facts and evidence because you aren't qualified to have them. If you haven't even LOOKED at the real BC with your own eyes then I immediately take your opinion with a HUGE grain of salt.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: xuenchen

You've been saying this for years. You've even stated you know people with evidence. If this was actually true, why have these people never come forward with what they have?

To be fair I'm still not sure that you haven't been trolling this whole time.

They will come forward when they can legally obtain the sealed adoption court records.

They have copies, but they were obtained illegally.

The people I know are paid by somebody (I don't know who).

For now however, you can just treat it as a wild theory from me.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

For now however, you can just treat it as a wild theory from me.

Don't worry about that. I already got that covered by a MILE.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The regulations are published by the HDOH, you can view them yourself:

Page 19 in the pdf, Regulation 2.4, B(1)(b):

Hawaii Public Health Regulations, Chapter 8b

2.4 Issuance of Certified Copies of Vital Records
B. Standards for Copies of Vital Records
(1) Standard Copy
(b) Form of certification. Standard certified copies shall contain an appropriate certification statement over the signature of the registrar having custody of the record and be impressed with the RAISED seal of the issuing office. The signature may be photographed or entered by mechanical means. The paper shall display the official seal of the Department of Health or the seal of the State.

Link

And Factcheck published the photos they took of the seal.

Here is their report on it: Link

At that link, you can plainly see they published a photo of the BACKSIDE of the seal and captioned it, "The raised seal."

Their photos of the ACTUAL FRONT OF THE SEAL show it is not a RAISED/EMOBSSED seal:
Link
Link

It's DEBOSSED and therefore the document is not legally certified according to the regulations.

All available evidence for you...or anyone.

Self. Evident.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I don't understand how people can fall for this nonsense and spend time talking about it again. If anyone actually still believes it is fake, they deserve the derogatory 'birther' label. They should probably receive some new label, like 'beats horses to death and then keeps beating'.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I disagree of course, there is no definitive backup to your assertions, it's all opinion unless and until a court rules on evidence rather than standing.

Obamas records are dodgy and have never really been abjucated as true. Only court wins against this are of standing which never laid issue to rest.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Of all the dumb crap at the federal level that creates controversy, the absolute dumbest might be the requirement that a person be a natural born citizen to be eligible for the presidency.

I might feel differently about it if there was any process for vetting for POTUS eligibility, but there isn't.

It's ambiguous, confusing and completely irrelevant. Of all the things you have control over, where your mother happened to be laying or squatting when you were born is not one of them.

I don't care where someone was born, I don't care who their parents are. I care who they are and what they've done since they were born.

Ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You believe in the Mandela effect. Do you deserve to be called derogatory names?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Phoenix

When the subject is not dodged by "standing" and the actual evidence or lack there of is brought forth to grand jury, and ruled upon by a federal judge or jury - then and only then will I consider modifying my viewpoint.

Ah I see. Guilty until proven innocent is the way you play the game. Too bad the country doesn't work that way.

I specifically noted that a grand jury weigh evidence - that is how our constitutional system is supposed to work.

If a grand jury finds enough to proceed then it should wend it's way through courts.

Problem is system is stymied by continued "standing" excuse that BHO has spent a fortune on to prevent evidentiary or legal depositions under oath regarding facts.

If nothing is there then why the smokescreen and obfuscation of standing over evidence.

I would think staunch defenders such as exhibited would wholeheartedly welcome a full court hearing to once and for all prove your point of "move along nothing to see hereism" that same ol # is trotted out says opposite to me. Smokey said after all "where there's smoke, there's fire"

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

When the subject is not dodged by "standing" and the actual evidence or lack there of is brought forth to grand jury, and ruled upon by a federal judge or jury - then and only then will I consider modifying my viewpoint.

Ah I see. Guilty until proven innocent is the way you play the game. Too bad the country doesn't work that way.

I specifically noted that a grand jury weigh evidence - that is how our constitutional system is supposed to work.

And I specifically noted that our country doesn't presume guilt first then make you prove innocence. You can't seem to get your head around that fact.

I would think staunch defenders such as exhibited would wholeheartedly welcome a full court hearing to once and for all prove your point of "move along nothing to see hereism" that same ol # is trotted out says opposite to me. Smokey said after all "where there's smoke, there's fire"

Why would I be for breaking judicial precedents and law to humor a bunch of internet crazies?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
oh not this crap again.

This horse has been beaten to a fine mush.

This crap needs to stop.

And btw. I did a thread on this subject some time ago., Everyone keeps saying that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.

Well I found newspaper announcements for his birth.

Like I found out in the thread I made. Was that when confronted with evidence the birthers stay far away.

The birther argument is bull. Plain and simple.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-12-2016 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Thoughts? Yeah it's a fake. I always knew it was a fake.
It does not take that long to find your birth certificate.
When something smells like fish, it usually is fishy.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Adoption court orders allow for all that too !!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

All available evidence for you...or anyone.

All the evidence YOU need maybe. But I require a more thorough analysis. Sorry that you can't meet my standards of evidence with your flimsy internet detective work. If you haven't even held the BC then you don't get to say it isn't real. Simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join