It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* 2017 * ATS Predictions Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Souls is like gold for them, they just put it in deposits and hoard them but never really do things with the souls, Cthulhu will come and go full cookie monster on other deities deposits.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
1. Hillary Clinton will become the president of California, well, South California because California itself will split.

2. The NSA will discover that the internet has became alive and has taken over their servers.

3. Trump will cut all relations with China and China will retaliate by flooding the world with fake Dollars. They will convert the fake cigarets city into a fake money city. The US will adopt the Euro.

4. And after that, the metric system.

5. "The Art of the Deal" will become the greatest best seller ever on China. But Trump will not see a penny because all the sales will be from chinese poorly translated copies.

edit on 14-12-2016 by Pablito because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My predictions:

1) Both Bill and Hillary will die of 'natural' causes (due to their failing the reptilian aliens)

2) A 9+ earthquake in the cascadia subduction zone. Oregon and Washington suffer their worst disaster in human history from the resultant tsunami. Sorry NW, I have relatives there too. Be prepared and know your closest high ground.

3) America will see a major increase in available jobs. College students regain hope of life after college. So many jobs will be available that the right will have to add more H1B visas and increase immigration after first cutting them.

4) New England beats Dallas in the Super Bowl 31-17.

5) First (public) alien contact in Dec-17. False saviors that will be the ultimate test for the human race to overcome.

6) Terrorists nuke themselves working on a bomb.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I predict this won't happen in 2017.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I got news for y'all.

1. Chiefs win the Super Bowl! Of course, the defense has to score at least twice, but they can do that.

2. The beginning of the end might be in September ... or it might not.

3. Yellowstone erupts!

4. Trump does manage to get the economy going again and things start to turn around (of courses, if #3 happens ... won't matter).

5. My life won't change a whole lot either way. (oh, unless #3 ...)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

BS, BEARS win the SB!

(post by AndyFromMichigan removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Its hard to predict things when one is dyslexic as I am...
But, here goes -

January, Trump protestors are frozen solid in Washington from the coldest inauguration, ever. Around Jan. 31, a commercial 747 disappears without a trace.

February, President Trump has the US congress rename the month because he can't spell it... also Wednesday.

Starting in March, the weather turns Tornadic with tornadoes beginning in Texas and causing death and destruction up to Lake Superior where waterspouts come off the lake into Canada. 55 deaths are caused just in the first few days of bad weather.

May, a floating oil rig drills into a Trident sub off the coast of Alabama causing a small nuclear conflagration.

June, the missing 747 turns up on Mars found by the rover Curiosity. A Martian is photographed holding a sign thanking earth for the much needed food...

July ushers in the hottest ever month in California. All the other states have normal summers. July 4th fireworks in LA ignite themselves from the heat. Governor Moonbeam declares California a nudist colony.

August, China's Three Rivers Dam breaks due to unusually large rainfall and an earthquake. Beijing is washed away.

September, an explosion on the moon is photographed live on Jimmy Fallon's show. He blames Anthony Wiener. Also, President Trump single handedly stops a school shooting in Michigan, killing the Islamic Terrorists that were doing the shooting. He later fires all his Secret Service detail.

December, with Christmas in mind, Extraterrestrials arrive dressed in Santa suits bringing gifts, toys and presents for everyone in the world. Then they leave without ever saying a word. People are perplexed...

So there are my predictions. Have fun...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Michael Moore plans to lead a group of protesters at the Trump inauguration. However, the plane crashes in a remote place in the Rocky Mountains, and by the time help arrives his companions have eaten Moore to survive.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So you have roughly 2 weeks to channel your inner Magda the Romani Gypsy and tell us what will happen this year.

LOL!

I will have a go at it for fun. However, I can never tell if my visions are global events or personal events hidden in symbolism until AFTER it plays out.

1. Hungary (don't know the details).

2. Someone prominent (don't know who) laying in a fetus position.

Probably bollocks, but at least my foolishness well be documented here.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Baltimore Ravens to APPEAR at superbowl (said it all year on here, need that for my multi bet, with Trump for win, he did.)

Assassination of world government figure. (early 2017)

A 9.2 somewhere around the Ring of Fire.

Uprise in the UK.

South Korea to take out the North.

and me to win lotto

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

although this is a highly deseriable outcome - i can debunk it easily - the sort of wingnuts who would accompany mr moore on a " trump protest " - wou;ld not eat the fat womble - cos he is not vegan , organic , gGMO free . gluten free , grass fed etc etc etc

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Jason Chaffetz and Trey Gowdy will be unleashed in all their glory to pursue the investigation of dodgy Clinton and charges of willful negligence will ensue. She will avoid jail but be stripped of ever being able to hold a security clearance again, effectively ending her career as a public servant.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is gonna be fun... Here's mine

3 more countries will vote out of the EU (Netherlands, Sweden, Spain)
Germany requests a bailout and gets it, making the EU chaotic and on the verge of collapse
Syria war ends, rebels fleeing to Iran and Hizbollah making them very powerful, a guerrilla war starts with Russia to make them leave Syria and make Assad their puppet
China upsets about companies leaving them due to first world countries competing on tax cuts following Trump's new "America First" laws, and demands countries to pay off their debt to avoid financial collapse or risk cyber war
A new government-sponsored social media or media outlet starts after MSM loses all credibility
Alex Jones receives a Nobel Prize from Trump

The last one's my favorite... See you next year.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Michael Moore plans to lead a group of protesters at the Trump inauguration. However, the plane crashes in a remote place in the Rocky Mountains, and by the time help arrives his companions have eaten Moore to survive.

You forgot to add that unfortunately, several of them promptly die of heart attacks due to Moore's high caloric content. The few remaining switch their diets to the newly deceased and healthier corpses of their comrades.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
In the order of posting: From page #1 & page #2

2 – The “Big One” will hit but not in Southern California but to the north at the Cascadia fault (late fall)

2) A 9+ earthquake in the cascadia subduction zone. Oregon and Washington suffer their worst disaster in human history from the resultant tsunami. Sorry NW, I have relatives there too. Be prepared and know your closest high ground

I have the same dread
but I feel there will be a sinking & spreading of the seafloor rather than an abrupt EQ...

prediction 2) Pope Francis will depart us... he himself said his would be a short stay--- 5 years or so ~~~

#3 ---- Turkey will go full bore on the Caliphate ...a neo-Ottoman empire thing and put a horse's bridle on the present Sunni-Jihad army to steer & tame them from anarchist terror behavior...Erdogan has no use for a pack of renegades like IS, he wants a disciplined Jihad Army to send out where needed according to his thinking.... and Israel is not on the top-of-the-list right now..

edit on th31148176539514292016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
War and hunger for some, peace and prosperity for others. Death for many, new life for many more. Doubt for all, fear for all, hope for all. Impermanence, change, and transience alone are assured. And yet all is the same, the same as it always has been and always will be.

This year and the next, same as the last.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I predict another manufacturers championship win to Mercedes in F1...

Yeah ok I'm not very good at this.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

Ha! Will it swing to Ferrari?

Personally I am tired of Mercedes. And I like the prediction even if I do not agree!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

If Ferrari wins, it will be the end of Hamilton... hey, I think I'm getting the hang of this prediction thing

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join