It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* 2017 * ATS Predictions Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here we go again, last years 2016 Predictions Thread was a fail. lol

I just read through the last thread, and I must say it was pitiful, I don't think a single person managed to predict a thing. I am particularly sad that Maria Stardusts prediction

The Kardashians will fade away from the public eye. (Hey, a gal can wish!)
alluded us!

Not one member got the election results lol.

So you have roughly 2 weeks to channel your inner Magda the Romani Gypsy and tell us what will happen this year.

1. Fossil found on the moon and /or Mars
2. Elon Musk will marry Julian Assange
3. The real burial chamber of Khufu under the Great Pyramid will be found.
4. Putin will have emergency surgery (that does not include emergency botox or liposuction)
5. Big Foot scat will be found for the first time after being thrown by hill folk protestors at Pres elect Trump.

Have at it!

edit on 14-12-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Actually, I stand corrected. From lasts years perdition thread.

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I'm going to not go out on a limb here and make one bold prediction.

The Chicago Cubs will win the World Series.*

Told you it would be BOLD.

*I hereby certify that I have not made this prediction more than 6 times in the past 30 years.

Bravo Dogstar! You get a prize (well nothing)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Although I predict a rocky year, I have no details. I'm just gonna sit back with a cup of coffee, a good cigar and roll with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

1) A bigger earthquake near Fukushima, and a tsunami, headed toward a more populated area in Japan.
2) More weather extremes. Lower polar vortexes and a bad citrus crop for the SE US in the Spring.
3) We will not see a lot of Trump. Tweeting or otherwise, but his cabinet or spokespeople always talking.
At one point people may be asking 'Where is trump?' As much as they ask about Assange.
4)Government forces engage with a UFO in South America.
5) A coup on Duterte's government.
6)More protests, pretty much everywhere as the alt right ramps up rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I predict my life will still suck...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My predictions are as follows:-

1) Austerity remains the key narrative of the British Government, whilst giving their mates welcome tax breaks.

2) The M.E will remain a cluster f***

3) The first human head transplant is a success and brings about the end of all religion

4) Boris Johnson becomes Prime Minister after the Government is defeated over its Brexit plans

5) Trump at last becomes a member of the Bilderbergs and does exactly what they instruct him to do (That one is for Reldra)
edit on 14/12/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I predict 50$ to fill my gas tank.

200$ cable bill

300$ electric bill

200$ every time i go to the grocery store or walmart.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I love it when you say Bilderbergs!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Complete economical collapse, the rivers will boil and our true lord chuthulu will raise to claim our souls.

Or things will be as usual, who knows.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
my ATS predictions for 2017 :

1 - [ ATS ] loads of threads will be posted that are utter bollox

2 - [ world politics ] - politicians will lie

3 - [ celebrities ] - i will continue to " not care a damm "

4 - [ climate change ] - yes it will

5 - [ deaths ] - yup people will die

6 - [ literature ] - people will read books

7 - [ art ] - i will look at something famous and go " what the fook "

9 - [ sports ] - people will cheat

10 - [ technology ] - new stuff will be patented

and for an internet bonus - people will wonder " what the hell was prediction # 8 "

edit on 14-12-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

1) A bigger earthquake near Fukushima, and a tsunami, headed toward a more populated area in Japan.

If it happens in December 2016 and affects the South of Japan your prediction doesn't count OK?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

i hopes you is wrong - cos i already sold my sole to hastur for a funny mask and a yellow thingy

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Isis is beaten out of Syria and Iraq by coalition forces only to move into Pakistan where they acquire a nuclear weapon that they detonate somewhere in Europe, maybe France.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The severity of earth quakes will increase.

My prediction, we will see an astrological phenomenon and a series of back to back earth quakes throughout the world, with social media keeping track of them.
Some will think it will be the end of the world, it won't.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Isis is beaten out of Syria and Iraq by coalition forces only to move into Pakistan where they acquire a nuclear weapon that they detonate somewhere in Europe, maybe France.

Coalition forces? OK what did Russia do to leave the party in Syria hence allowing the coalition to put boots on the ground?

Second, highly improbable that ISIS have the capability of detonating a nuclear device anywhere even if they acquired one, you can't just bash these things with a bulldozer and expect it to go off

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My predictions are this:

1. Trump will allow big Oil to build more pipelines and start the process of tapping into our northern oil reserves.

2. Oil will be above $100 a barrel by end of 2017.

3. Solar will no longer be subsidized by the Feds.

4. The DOJ will resume DEA busts on MMJ operations including "legal" grow houses and stores thought the western states.

5. US and Russia will sign new treaties and open trade deals, while china will become frustrated with the new tariffs which may cause possible military conflict heading into 2018.

6. I will win the $576 Million Powerball

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
1. DOW will see both 25K and 15K

2. A "true news" MSM channel will be created

3. Hackers will take down power grid in a major US city (maybe a false flag)

4. Major ISPs will work with the US government to effectively create a walled Internet garden

5. Bill and Hillary divorce

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
...and our true lord chuthulu will raise to claim our souls.

I'm safe on that point, I sold mine awhile back.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Predictions 2017

1 – The NIF will produce nuclear fusion then their funding will be mysteriously cut by the President to protect his oil rich buddies he just appointed to office

2 – The “Big One” will hit but not in Southern California but to the north at the Cascadia fault (late fall)

3 – Seattle Seahawks win a thriller Super Bowl in the second overtime

4 – In Germany, the Wendelstein 7-X machine will reach record pressures and temperatures and take one more step towards nuclear fusion. President Trump will cut funding in another desperate attempt to protect his oil buddies he just appointed to office

5 – A graphene battery will be released thus killing Elon Musk’s income and delaying his SpaceX Mars dream

6 – A picture of a rock on Mars will cause ATS to go all a twitter when a member posts the picture as PROOF that life on Mars is clearly shown

7 – Room temperature superconductors will be created. The President will then cut funding on research… you know why

8 – CERN will open a portal at the LHC which will swallow Lake Geneva when the desperately try to plug the hole before the earth is swallowed

9 – The internet melts down, this site TWICE when a black triangle ship floats out of a hanger causing everybody to claim Roswell is real with lots of “OMG!!!!” in thread titles

10 – The twin prime conjecture will be proven along with five other outstanding math problems including the Riemann hypothesis

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Trump and Putin light a fire under the rest of the ME to do something about their crazy nephews.

I'm fully aware of how nukes function. As such I know most of Pakistans weapons program is relatively primitive and Isis acquiring a Gun Type device is not unrealistic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join