It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's collapse on 9/11 was a telegraph

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Everyone has seen the video of Hillary's so-called collapse...which is clearly fake. This was a planned loss in the election and then the false flag of calling for a recount and pretending to be distraught over losing the election. Could it be that the collapse of the Democrat party has been planned all along to drop the guise of the two-party system? Trump obviously calling for a new party...all under one banner. Trump admitted in the primary debate that he financially backed Clinton. Trump's a globalist and the MSM is just playing their role as the adversary to Trump, when in fact, they know he will only further the agenda of the nwo.

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theirfaceslie

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it, Trump is the most important piece of the globalist agenda.

The media has been dogging Trump this whole time knowing it was driving his numbers up, that's not an accident, they're painting Trump as an outsider so that his supporters will cling to him waiting for change. The only change that will be happening will be in a negative way.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I posted a similar thread in RATS before he won. Unfortunately you can't view it because you're a new member.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it, Trump is the most important piece of the globalist agenda.

The media has been dogging Trump this whole time knowing it was driving his numbers up, that's not an accident, they're painting Trump as an outsider so that his supporters will cling to him waiting for change. The only change that will be happening will be in a negative way.

He needs to be painted as the hero on a national stage. I'm expecting a false flag where Trump turns out to be the 'hero' in the aftermath. We will have to wait and see for sure, but an large event needs to happen that rallies all the sheeple behind him.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Yes but Trump will not listen to the overlords, why? Because he doesnt care and that is the key why people voted for him. He is suppose to be a puppet but his personality will not.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I don't think Hillary's collapse was fake. I suppose it could have been, but if it was, that certainly wasn't "clear."

However, I do think the Anthony Weiner investigation -- which led to the FBI announcement on Hillary's email server, 11 days before the election -- was clearly completely set up to 'explain' why Hillary was going to lose.

Let's revisit the genesis of the Anthony Weiner investigation...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

For as much as some hate Soros, who is framed as progressive, it surprises me they don't find it alarming that Soros forgave a 160 mil loan. That's some interesting influence right there by someone his rabid defenders see as the financial leader of the progressives and social engineering. Trump is the shiny orange distraction.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
And good luck with the article, Trump supporters have been ingesting a healthy dose of the buzzword 'fake news' here lately which will only make them ignore the article even more. There's a reason behind that buzzword being thrown around so much lately, it's to facilitate facts being obscured by opinion.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Well, now I have also thought that Hillary’s collapse might have been faked, but only to help Hillary look sympathetic to the voters and help her win. Once that started to backfire, and people started to say she was too sick to be president….well, it was then she came out looking fit as a fiddle: hugging the little girl, looking fine through the debates, and now taking long walks through the woods near her home every day.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Or she was drunk, high on prescription meds or sick.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

You mean the overlords that include Exxonmobil, Goldman Sachs and the MIC? They've already been hired on to Trump's cabinet.

We're going to have a lot of fun over the next 4-8 years and by fun I mean the complete opposite.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

I don't think the discussion of Trump as a savior will be happening in 3 to 4 years. Most likely the opposite. I do hope I am wrong.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Trump is not part of the "elite" or the cabal because he does not NEED them. This is also why he is appointing military and business people to his cabinet, people that achieved their status through merit, not in exchange for something.

There are far more sources/insiders/leakers indicating that he is the cabal's worst nightmare because he cannot be controlled or blackmailed than propping up this idea of him being a tool of the elite.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
She is rather old. Nor apparently in the best of health. Fake? I doubt it.

Way too many frantic efforts to deny just that went into effect in the days after.
edit on 12/14/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

Yes he is. Without their blessings he wouldn't have been in the spotlight for the last 4 decades, he wouldn't have been invited back again and again to their media outlets to give interviews for 30+ years, he wouldn't have become president.

Donald Trump sold his soul to the devil (globalist cabal) a long time ago, he's only now paying back his debts.
edit on 12/14/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
One of these days someone is going to get something right on Trump. It could be you but the odds are not very good.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Or she was drunk, high on prescription meds or sick.

I say it was all three.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Then why did they fight so hard to the point of their owned media sources losing all credibility?

Trump made his fortune himself (yes I know his father loaned him a million early on but look at what he did with it) and doesn't owe the cabal money or really anything. If he sold his soul, what did he get? The attention he's gotten has been because of his outlandish and some would say buffoonish personality combined with brilliant deal-making and business sense. If you want proof of that, look at his participation in WWE.

How is what he is doing or putting forth bringing about the globalist agenda? Clinton was the anointed one and it backfired.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

They were only playing their part. If they honestly cared about their credibility they wouldn't have lied in the first place. They needed Trump to look like an outsider to garner support for him. His picks for his administration show that he is not an outsider yet the media still has to keep the illusion going.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What is your definition of an "outsider?"

I see him picking people that either have no prior political experience or who are not popular with the political class/establishment.

To me people like Maddis and Tillerson are outsiders because they do not belong to the political elite.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join