It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Foreign Governments Did Interfere In Election – to Help Hillary!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
A change of pace. A voice of sanity in a wilderness of denial of facts. To help the people of ATS ground themselves from the static of chaos coming from MSM media. A reminder of the facts of why it is impossible for the Clinton's to ever make it to the White House again.

Hillary Clinton has a rich history of being influenced by outside forces, yet the media is currently focused on claiming Russia helped Trump get elected despite having no substantial evidence.

Private emails found on Hillary Clinton’s private email servers during her tenure as Secretary of State provide a clearer picture of the “pay-to-play” connections between Clinton’s State Department, the Clinton Foundation, the Clinton Global Initiative and the private investment consulting and investment firm of Teneo Holdings, Inc. in Manhattan. For a full list of the foreign governments Clinton has answered to, you can download an extensive spreadsheet because the list is almost too large to publish in a web-friendly format. Here’s a quick breakdown of the top two players: – A Saudi Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, bragged about the Saudis funding 20% of Clinton’s presidential campaign earlier this year. – The Communist Chinese have put massive amounts of money into the pockets of Clinton via U.S. subsidiaries. Some of the other donors include countries that may surprise you:

Link

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hillary and the Clintons are done, they are too old to ever get elected to any office and once the trump appointees are done investigating them they`ll be very lucky if they aren`t in prison. The era of the Clinton crime syndicate controlling the country is over.
billary will just fade away into a lower middle class lifestyle supported by their daughter,their days of reaping multi million dollar bribes is over.
if they had any dignity they would just fade away gracefully but they won`t they`ll go kicking and screaming into that that goodnight.
The best that they can hope for,at this point , is that history will treat them kindly, well more kindly than what they deserve.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't think I've seen anyone on here try to debunk of defend it. I believe they just rationalize that being helped by Wahhabiast is not as bad as nationalist russia. Now if it was soviet russia the left would have a soft spot for the model they idolize.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
CANADA
The Clintons, a luxury jet and their $100 million donor from Canada
[Bill Clinton was planning a charity trip to Latin America and needed a big plane.

For Frank Giustra, who had never met the former president, this was an opportunity. The Canadian mining magnate and onetime Hollywood studio owner stepped up to let the former president borrow his luxurious passenger jet. There was just one condition: Giustra would come along for the ride.]
edit on 13-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Says Infowars?

Stop being ignorant.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
HUNGARY
Leaked Emails Show Clinton Campaign Coordinating With Soros Organization
[Soros, who has given almost $10 million to Clinton super PAC Priorities USA, is a major funder of Black Lives Matter. The Washington Times reported in August that Soros has given at least $33 million to the group through the Open Society Foundations (OSF), which he funds and controls.]

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Hillary and the Clintons are done, they are too old to ever get elected to any office and once the trump appointees are done investigating them they`ll be very lucky if they aren`t in prison. The era of the Clinton crime syndicate controlling the country is over.
billary will just fade away into a lower middle class lifestyle supported by their daughter,their days of reaping multi million dollar bribes is over.
if they had any dignity they would just fade away gracefully but they won`t they`ll go kicking and screaming into that that goodnight.

I sure hope with almost every other sane indi that your
first paragraph is on target, Tardacus. That recent thread
started about 2020 murmurs of Hil running again just nags
me almost to death, though.

It's as if she can't give up the crusade because of all the
markers she's floating out there... but dignity and self-
preservation usually don't do afternoon tea together.

Besides, that sounded almost like a deal some greedy person
would never pass up. I mean how much did the Foundation
potentially rake in by facilitating Rosatom getting asset-
jacked into Uranium One? I'll bet a couple beers and a pizza
more than we both pull in a month...

PS Dr.Smith, this is a great OP and thank you. Maybe we could
all lobby the parole board to keep the Hil in the mill till '24 or so.
There may not even BE two living witnesses to treason at the
same time frame with THAT crew... so nah.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Says Infowars?

Stop being ignorant.

Oh noes, its reported by Infowars and Infowars is totally anti-Liberal corruption & anti-SJW extremisim, and Alex Jones can say some nutty meanie things that hurt my feelings... what its saying I know to be true but here quick I had better go derail the thread because that's what ATS if for!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I`m sure he just came along for the ride to see the sights,they probably never even spoke to each other, too busy checking out the cloud cover below them.
when you own your own jet you rarely get to take trips and see the sights, like lots of cloud cover.

edit on 13-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
FRANCE

WikiLeaks Exposes Hillary’s Stunning Connection to ISIS — Mainstream Media Blackout Ensues

Washington, D.C. – Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, claimed during the Democratic National Convention (DNC) that, “We have more material related to the Hillary Clinton campaign.”

Staying true to their word, WikiLeaks, with one simple tweet, dropped another bomb on the Clinton campaign – one so damaging it will almost surely be ignored by the mainstream media.

The latest revelation by the whistleblower organization reveals Hillary Clinton was a director of, and received over $100,000 from, French industrial giant Lafarge, which was recently exposed as secretly sponsoring the Islamic State for profit.

snn.bz...

Clinton’s Former Employer, LaFarge, Faces Allegations of Funding ISIS

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

They spoke about yoga, golf, and Bill's daughters wedding of course.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Who wouldn't pay $1,000,000 to learn about how Hillary's body actually manages to do Yoga moves?

Somebody tell those people they can just go on GooTube:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So?

Trump rents homes to Saudi princes in Trump towers. Saudi princes pay Trump money on a regular basis to live in his tower.

I'm smelling some fake news, in order to distract/deflect/confuse.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Says Infowars?

Stop being ignorant.

Oh, and keep throwing the personal attacks. The deplorables loved it when Hillary did it, you keep it going because it obviously works (against your cause).

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

i thought you were xuenchen.... oops..

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Says Infowars?

Stop being ignorant.

I know. When I used to Google search and come across ATS not even more than a year ago, Inforwars and Alex Jones were a laughing stock here.

No one, and I mean no one took Infowars or Jones seriously. People would try and start a thread and instantly dozens of ATS members would point out how phoney, unreliable, fear-mongering, scammy the whole thing was.

In fact, there are some active members who dismissed Jones/Infowars as state-sponsored disinformation who are now supporting him. I'm not going to name names...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Duh!

It's called rent.

That's because the MSM chose to lie to everyone. They tried to get us to believe that Clinton was a good person. Which she is not. Then they tried to get us to believe that she was winning the election. Which she wasn't. Then they tried to convince us that the Russians were helping Trump win the election. Which they weren't.

Sadly we have gotten to the point where Info-Wars is more believable than the MSM. Whose fault is that? Well it is obviously Hillary's and her MSM cronies.Not to mention her loyal followers who still expect us to buy into their bull#.

edit on 13-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Says Infowars?

Stop being ignorant.

Oh, and keep throwing the personal attacks. The deplorables loved it when Hillary did it, you keep it going because it obviously works (against your cause).

Good page at Alex's place, that.. thanks Krak.

It's OK I snorted a couple of drops before postin'..
so I figure a couple more minutes before they kick in.

Alex woke me up initially back when Olbermann said the
Internet was still running on steam. But that reindeer is
NOT discharging just warm water vapor back there. You
(rhetorically) have to take everybody with a grain of powder...
and the guy in Austin is no exception.

Before the wilderness gets stunk up too deeply, I need to take
out my Wednesday garbage after this. We the People might
have made a really close [popular] split decision for whom will
be the least likely to pull that handle on the toilet.

From just the pure weight of the evidence (FGS thanks IiB you
regularly nail it with a full auto air job) it appears Trump was the
right choice.
But that's argued to be only if you're Rachel Maddow in some
other thread. I guess I'm nuts, but I'll sleep after the dumpster-
ette goes out over the leaves later, and pretty well. Carry otter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join