It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Foreign Governments Did Interfere In Election – to Help Hillary!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

But....but....isn't it all the deplorables fault? Those ignorant mouth breathers that get drunk in bars watching Fox News? Isn't that who is to blame because they didn't vote for Hillary like all the enlightened and angelic beings?
/sarc

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If Clinton's 200k speeches to foreign groups weren't pay-to-play, surely we'll be seeing a lot more of them now that she has the time.

edit on 14-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Says Infowars?

Stop being ignorant.

Oh noes, its reported by Infowars and Infowars is totally anti-Liberal corruption & anti-SJW extremisim, and Alex Jones can say some nutty meanie things that hurt my feelings... what its saying I know to be true but here quick I had better go derail the thread because that's what ATS if for!

Garbage in, garbage out; GIGO!
Biassed source is un-credible.

A bit of balance offends you?

edit on 14-12-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

So?

Trump rents homes to Saudi princes in Trump towers. Saudi princes pay Trump money on a regular basis to live in his tower.

I'm smelling some fake news, in order to distract/deflect/confuse.

Trump probably has no choice as long as they have good credit or he would be discriminating. I work with a few Muslims, it's not like you have a choice. Did they give Trump 20 million for his election. No they haven't. I guess you can't distinguish between pay to play criminal activity and just doing business.

Trump doesn't develop Radical Islam and spread it across the globe like the Clinton's. Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Says Infowars?

Stop being ignorant.

Oh noes, its reported by Infowars and Infowars is totally anti-Liberal corruption & anti-SJW extremisim, and Alex Jones can say some nutty meanie things that hurt my feelings... what its saying I know to be true but here quick I had better go derail the thread because that's what ATS if for!

The controlled, propaganda, certified, CIA, politically correct source.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Those of you trying to discredit the source; are you trying to elude that the info is wrong, or do you just have no way to debunk the info?
By all means, if the info is incorrect, feel free to prove it.
And try to do it without deflecting to Trump. Again.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Those of you trying to discredit the source; are you trying to elude that the info is wrong, or do you just have no way to debunk the info?

That's exactly correct. An angle I haven't thought of (recently). Alex Jones researches these things 24/7. He's careful not to make mistakes and is rarely wrong.

They can't dispute him so they just kind of try to discredit him without any evidence. They say things like, "Alex Jones has been debunked and proven to be wrong a million times". Yet, never any evidence to support their claim. It's not working so now they're trying to illegally censor. More watch his show than all the mainstream news channels. Good luck censoring him, your going to need it.

edit on 14-12-2016 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The obvious bias of some sources do not even require reading by intelligent people.
There is no need to critically evaluate the effluvient from some sources, like your Nazis! There is not anything that they can say that would be of any value other than to other ignorant haters who require emotional validation for their ignorance and hateful bias!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Says Infowars?

Stop being ignorant.

The controlled, propaganda, certified, CIA, politically correct source.

What are you going to quote next, 'Mein Kampf'?
Pffft!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ukrainian junta
ahead of the rest save democracy.they without pensions Donbass, but Hillary find 30 cents
edit on 15/12/16 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

So?

Trump rents homes to Saudi princes in Trump towers. Saudi princes pay Trump money on a regular basis to live in his tower.

I'm smelling some fake news, in order to distract/deflect/confuse.

One is business, the other acts of war -- seriously you have to see the difference between the two. I own a hotel, and rent a spot to some people vs I fund ISIS to overthrow governments.
edit on 17-12-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The obvious bias of some sources do not even require reading by intelligent people.
There is no need to critically evaluate the effluvient from some sources, like your Nazis! There is not anything that they can say that would be of any value other than to other ignorant haters who require emotional validation for their ignorance and hateful bias!

More like typical desperate pathetic derailing. Instead of check out the substance, you guys just go right in for the ad hominem shoot the messenger kill. Look the history/facts/news/perspective/story they pointed out in light of this? NOPE! They said it I wont click on it because I live in an echo chamber.

It's really mind blowing how we get to see here in ATS people confronted with outside perspective and yet still self-perpetuate themselves in their coddleful little echo chambers. At least most of the sheep out in social media land have the excuse of not often being confronted with outside perspectives.
edit on 18-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join