It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding Assange website (13 dec, 2016), dead man's switch incomming?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

The person might just be getting the image from the site and have no connection to it.

Or it could be used to capture the IP of the browser when it loads the page. Maybe to cross check the other analytic data. (cookie tracking). Cookies can be turned off.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Given that cloudfront is a CDN it might have ties to what will be delivered when the time expires.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Its either a Liar or Disinfo. Assange, is not dead, he just talked to his mother a few days ago, and was interviewed by Pilger around near the end of October. Unless, one wants to believe everyone is fake and "in on it", its safe to assume that Assange is alive and still in the Embassy.

The upcoming "leak" I would imagine is just a hoax

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Surely given everything thats happened you wouldnt announce when you plan on releasing it and you would just release it.
Why give TPTB a chance to suicide you or crash the site?

Im hopeful but my gut tells me were being trolled

Just noticed this thread. If your question hasn't been answered yet (from website -more info

Everything has been put in place to ensure the distribution of this information is successful and the world will soon know the truth about all the dirty actions of Obama's Administration, the Clintons and the rest of their group of "elites". The information uncovered will be published here at FindingAssange.com for download as well as emailed to 125 unbiased journalists personal email addresses and another 50 media outlets as well as copies of everything have been provided to 15 activists to ensure its release.

Kinda fishy that every distribution field is rounded by fives. 125, 50, 15.

edit on 12/14/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonopolis

You're by far not the first person I've seen float this idea of Trump pardoning Assange. How would this happen? Would Sweden cede their sovereignty to the US first, or would Trump somehow be made King of Sweden?

These Trump to pardon Assange statements really only serve to discredit the rest of what is being said/written, as it's obviously just being made up by people who aren't even aware there are no charges pending against Assange in the US.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
Its either a Liar or Disinfo. Assange, is not dead, he just talked to his mother a few days ago, and was interviewed by Pilger around near the end of October. Unless, one wants to believe everyone is fake and "in on it", its safe to assume that Assange is alive and still in the Embassy.

This article is 21 days old and it sounds like it could be your source. Correct me if I am wrong.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
"BadSelfEater" comes to mind...

We're either going to be Rick Rolled, or watch some stupid videos about abortion with a retarded narrator.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
"BadSelfEater" comes to mind...

We're either going to be Rick Rolled, or watch some stupid videos about abortion with a retarded narrator.

Ive always found these countdowns interesting and somewhat fun due to the suspense, but, i gotta admit that badselfeater completely ruined it for me.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
Ive always found these countdowns interesting and somewhat fun due to the suspense, but, i gotta admit that badselfeater completely ruined it for me.

If Assange had indeed been captured or killed, I would have thought there wouldn't be a countdown... there would be an immediate release.

This was the whole point of the insurance file, so I'm erring on the side of a Red Herring but shall be watching this space none the less.

Korg.
edit on 15-12-2016 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

This is what I read

www.sbs.com.au...

Ms Assange told SBS News she spoke to her son four days ago and said "he's still fighting for his freedom".

So, I am not sure of the exact date, and if she had a further conversation, but, she has spoken to him and he had an interview with Pilger. So, we know he is alive, and he is busy with clearing his name.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vechthaan

Ahhhhhh, this just got me a little bit h*rd.... lol

Please deliver us the ultimate Christmas Present, Santa!!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Yes, see thing is that to my understanding Julian was in hiding for what would happen to leaking the US military documents (very illegal... look what happened to others) not over a Swiss rape case. It is my understanding that it is impossible for him to have raped the girl, he's made numerous statements claiming he's been in asylum in Ecuador Embassy in England, couldn't have possibly raped any Swiss women (guessing more cases are being developed)

In his defense against Swiss he's turn to showing text of consensual sex 4-5 times while Julian was with another woman.

As far as Trumps pardon for Julian it would only apply to American crimes which would involve things like theft, treason, hacking government or unauthorised publication of classified documents. Julian fears Swis court for indictment from Swiss to America where FBI/CIA can and will open a case against Julian. CIA does not publish its investigations or indictments.

America has long trying pardon Julian numerous of times and has many petitions on government sites to free Assange from being captured and detained by CIA where he can technically be detained indefinitely for violations in pa and mca.

I assure you it's more to it then Julian not wanting to go to court over rape case he could possibly very easily stop with all his proof and attorneys. So why live in embassy for years when he could have already went to jail and been out already.

Another thing would be fact Wikileaks still leak government, usually "classified" information so until his indictment usually won't see building of a case until the crimes eventually stop to have end point of the investigation.

I doubt real seriously UK police are worried about Swiss coming close to embassy and taking him illegally out of country or causing him physical harm.

So far nothing. Is this 6:30 US standard time? I think someone trolling forgot America has 3 time zones. It isn't looking very good. Though I don't see connection to death switch, I believe Wikileaks if compromised would not be releasing more emails. Which is strange... why haven't the rest been published? Could be the anon Wikileak who popped up claiming it was compromised that he had gag order but is looking to blow Podesta mail wide open in violation.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I want to see a live video of him, possibly looking out the embassy window or something... We already know the technology exists to replicate a persons voice, so I will never believe any phone calls or recordings as "proof".. I need to physically see him standing, well, and not looking distressed

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anonopolis
a reply to: dogstar23

So far nothing. Is this 6:30 US standard time? I think someone trolling forgot America has 3 time zones. It isn't looking very good.

Well it's only just after 7pm here in the UK, I don't know all the US time zones but I know none of them are near GMT so there's a few hours before the time elapses. I tried checking what the countdown timer said but on my phone I couldn't reach the bottom of the text nor see the timer...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
4hours22minutes left

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

This is what I read

www.sbs.com.au...

Ms Assange told SBS News she spoke to her son four days ago and said "he's still fighting for his freedom".

So, I am not sure of the exact date, and if she had a further conversation, but, she has spoken to him and he had an interview with Pilger. So, we know he is alive, and he is busy with clearing his name.

Thank you!

edit on 12/15/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: talisman

edit on 15-12-2016 by 412304 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Looking a little closer at eNom:

Spectrum Equity Management, Inc., Leaf Group Ltd. purchase eNom, Inc. from WebVision, Inc.

link

Spectrum Equity Management, Inc., Leaf Group Ltd.:

NYSE: LFGR
Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
CEO: Sean Moriarty

Sean Moriarty:

CEO at Leaf Group

Greater Los Angeles Area
Internet

Previous

Instantly, Triton Media Group, Pat Tillman Foundation

Education

University of South Carolina-Columbia

Recommendations 11 people have recommended Sean
Websites

www.pollstaronline.com...
CoachArt
Eventbrite

linkedin

What is this company up to?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It should be 11:30 GMT. It's was set as GMT -5 hours. Makes it 6:30 EST.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join