It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding Assange website (13 dec, 2016), dead man's switch incomming?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
www.findingassange.com...

The websites shows nearly no layout with this text:

"Hello and welcome to what was suppose to be a website about gathering & sharing information regarding Julian Assange's disappearance. This site was plagued with many problems that prevented it from ever launching to meet its true potential.
However, its purpose has now changed, given the recent actions by the Obama Administration, Democratic Party and the CIA creating and spreading a very false narrative of Russian interference in the US Election process with absolutely no evidence to back up its claims as well as the overwhelming evidence that points to their involvement in the capture, detainment or death of Julian Assange the time has now come to expose the truth. On December 15th at 6:30PM 15,000 John Podesta emails never before released to the public as well as the passwords to two of the Wikileaks Insurance Files will be published here for download."

Underneath is a timer which is counting down, it's currently at 1 day and 19 hours remaining.

In the more info section they claim when this information will be released alot of people will start asking questions. Oh god PLIES, PLIES be antarctica related, I'm full-on redpilling right now, I want to believe!

But on a more serious note; it does seem legit; I suspect it will be video evidence of Bill/hillary clinton commiting pedophilic acts; I hope it's going to be of the more mystical kind. (Ufos and whatnot)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
wow... I hope thats true!

than again, it could be just another tool used by the CIA to muddy the waters!

that'll be around 7am my time Friday morning!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
o another one of these threads, they always turn out to be nothing but it doesn`t cost me anything to look at them,although the 15th is 2 days from now and I`ll probably be far too busy to see what happens.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Well that's what I quickly made a thread. I haven't personally seen a deadman's switch like this in action before (or a fake one), I'm not even sure if U can label it as such, as clearly the one Julian Assange had in place isn't working (he is still missing as far as i'm aware).

But if it's nothing, we can all move along in just 2 days. It's better than waiting another 2-5-10 years till NIburu hits, mirite?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vechthaan

This is kind of on topic, but does anyone have anything regarding Assange's whereabouts? Did he just walk out of the embassy and disappear? How long has he been out of contact??

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
the website was registered the same day hillary clinton delcared she was backing the stein recount..
also the day Casto died.

Registered On2016-11-26

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
the website was registered the same day hillary clinton delcared she was backing the stein recount..
also the day Casto died.

Registered On2016-11-26

Well those things seem........NOT related.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

oh well yeah, I have more faith that niburi will hit us in 2 days than WikiLeaks will reveal something earth shattering, spin chilling, bombshell revealing.....

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

www.reddit.com...

From last month. I don't think substantial evidence has been given in the past month.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

not related!? what? are you kidding me? it`s gonna be yuge, it`s gonna be spine tingling, it`s gonna be bone chilling, it`s gonna make amaerica great again, it`s gonna be like thinking you`re gonna get lucky and then she she kisses you on the cheek, says goodnight and closes the door in your face,it`s gonna be ...........

edit on 13-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
One can only hope this is true, a anon went to 4chan a little bit ago claiming to be the person working Close to Julian saying he hasn't heard from him or people working for Wikileaks, he then said the DDoS attack stopped the dead man's switch from being released and will be trying his best to get a back up plan to release the switch but for him to do that he had to travel around the world to do so. I can't remember exactly how long ago this post was made but it was some time Close to when the internet was cut off.

Maybe If this person was telling the truth he has accomplished what he needed to do and the dead man switch will get released sadly though if that's what is happening it means either Assange is captured or suicided
but I hope he's just been hiding out until all this information gets released and he will make a public appearance shortly after to null everyone's fears about where he has been.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vechthaan

In the more info section they claim when this information will be released alot of people will start asking questions. Oh god PLIES, PLIES be antarctica related, I'm full-on redpilling right now, I want to believe!

What exactly do you want to know about Antarctica

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Star and Flag for the Potential of more Wiki-leak punishment inflicted upon the evil people.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well this should be interesting .....

(post by Agit8dChop removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Maybe ATS should put out their PSA on how to discuss PG related topics as it seems that's exactly where new Podesta emails would head.

Been almost a week since ATS said they'd release that PSA.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Good post.

Here is what I know currently from Anonymous. I'm no big deal in the group but followed them thoroughly past 16 years.

Wikileak member seeked popular anon help to disclose events of deadman switch. When Anon replied why not use .tor he claimed it's compromised.

It's no secret, well, maybe, that Julian is a member of Anonymous and helps produce some videos. It's also no secret that Anon and Assange meet on private site in deep webb. Oddly, there is still zero communication. A few videos of Anons asking him to meet them but he isn't showing up.

Assange backs up wikileaks intel on deep web. That site has since been deleted.

Anonymous claims to have Isreali surveillance tapes from Epstein Island. Anonymous was to hack MSM (again) but can't hack it currently.

Anonymous is launching OpFakeAnon to weed out CIA/FBI members who claim are making fake news sites, asking for money, and not standing up for the weak.

Assange left the embassy to discuss rape case in Switzerland even though he was in the Embassy.

Wikileaks gives secret codes in their sites. Last message read
H
E
L
P
Him

Next day Twitter "stop asking for proof of life please"

Wikileaks are missing (not sure how many) recently leaked Podesta Emails.

Investigation latest Assange video is a "real time facial reenactment" program. I'm not big believer in this but my eyes can't see past 40+ FPS. During Furious 7 I couldn't tell who was who. Some people have robot eyes and can see higher FPS. Guy who shot interview with Assange is a movie producer. His closest "Anon" friends claim his dialog is off, he uses code that wasn't there, and different hand gestures.

A lot are praying that Julian has went into possible hiding when UK closed down airport after police vans left. That Julian may be hiding and keeping quiet until Trump is President that he may pardon him, or possible to be making deals with CIA to destroy evidence.

All in all, who knows. This is all that I have heard. Not sure where I stand on any of it.

Oh, and what Just said. Especially about DDoS attack, but I've heard speculation that this was Anonymous who did the attack to "shake the web" and see what "pops out on other side" but I don't understand what that means.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Anonopolis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Surely given everything thats happened you wouldnt announce when you plan on releasing it and you would just release it.
Why give TPTB a chance to suicide you or crash the site?

Im hopeful but my gut tells me were being trolled

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

To see who hits the site. It's bait. Someone is monitoring the traffic through IP, reason won't be taken down is CIA could compromise foot prints or evidence.

Few things also like to note.

If Julian left to Switzerland he would of taken his cat with him. It pokes its head out, yet Julian will not.

A lot of typos now on Facebook / twitter. If you investigate typos and grammar errors, go to CIA.gov and read through the site you can find many of the same mistake.

Wikileaks ask Anonymous to stop DDoS attacks, that Julian is alive, and they made their point.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Well, in general I've always been interested in Antarctica due to it's unique status as being completely preserved. But the continent itself is oftentimes topic of controversy anyways (especially in conspiracy related topics).

If you're asking why I'm adding it "now" is because of there's been a "conspiracy surge" about Antarctica recently. John Kerry visiting (Skull and Bones), the Pope, the Patriarch, Buzz aldrin and some other astronaur. Buzz aldrin had an accident (which is just coincidental, but with everything going on around pizzagate I'm not so sure about our media anymore) and was carried out with a helicopter I think.

Bull Aldrin alledgedly tweeted something mysterious (we are all in danger. It is evil itself) very recently, like a couple of days ago. The tweet was removed afterwards so I gues we can't check if he truly did. It does add to the list of mysterious stuff.

Then today I saw this link, which is dated today (or yesterday technically). Essentially web bot is some software that can make predictions about the future. I haven't done much digging into the company, but it seem to be a legit company in the sense that they do what they claim. Their algorythms make predictions about what will be talked about on the internet the next month. They're mostly interested in economical news (his company sells predictions, he seems to be making money), but occasionally something weird comes out. I gues it wrong alot of the times (going by youtube comments), but the timing of it, and it being related to Antarctica is odd regardless.

We're talking about a computer algorythm after all. The odds of it striking exactly Antarctica in these exciting times just tickles my pickle.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Vechthaan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join