It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding Assange website (13 dec, 2016), dead man's switch incomming?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

of course we are being trolled I think anon may have even claimed to have videos of the birth of Christ 2,000 years ago,anon hasn`t broken a serious story in their entire existence,i`m sure many of them have broken wind in their mom`s basement but that`s about all they`ve broken.
it`s sad that supposed intelligent people still fall for this anon nonsense.

edit on 14-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vechthaan

The buzz tweet is fake. On twitter the text is always below the picture the screen capture has the text then the picture below it. a tweet doesn't change format soo I'm pretty sure its fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well, I guess that's one thing I can cross off the list. The rest of the list is still there though, following events in Antarctica like a hawk. But like I said, that's mostly the crazy part of me who wants to believe.

I'm not sure who made the website, it was posted on reddit. I'm, obviously, still open to the possibility of it being a good old fashion rickroll, but I have somel points to make:

- It seems a bit of a cruel one. I can understand Hillary fans trolling Trump fans and vice versa. On the Jullian Assange Missing topic there was almost universal agreement and unitedness. There's plenty of kids (and immature adults?) who'dd go for this, I guess, but it just seems awefully cruel concidering Assange's current situation.

- The 48 hour time frame couldve been stretched alot further. If you're going to rickroll an entire subreddit, why not go the full stretch and go for a week, or even 2 weeks. It's currently been quite for far longer than that regarding Assange gone missing.

Popcorn is ready though. There's too much other exciting stuff going on, I can handle the disappointment if it is a fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Or it could be an execution video showing assange's death. Wouldn't surprise me if the internet went dark a short time after

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

the website was registered the same day hillary clinton delcared she was backing the stein recount..
also the day Casto died.

Registered On2016-11-26

All related by happening in the human race on Earth on the same day.

Hillary backs the recount so Castro dies.
Castro dies so the site gets created.
Hillary backing and Castro dies so the site get created.
The site creation caused Castro to die.
If Hilary backs the recount and Castro dies, we'll make the site. (a sign from the universe)

Probably just a coincidence as someone mentioned.

I'm putting my money on nothing happening. In fact, I would put money on it never happening.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
is " finding assange " like " wheres waldo "-will there be prizes and jelly ?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I suppose we find out at 12/15/2016 06:30 pm, eastern standard time.

Host findingassange.com
Location GB GB, United Kingdom
Organization I FastNet LTD

It's being served out of GB but the time setting references the US east coast. I wonder if that is a clue to who created it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What I dont get is this- If a dDos attack happened to previously prevent the dead mans switch from activating, why announce the date ahead of time? Just release it. Seems theres only two reasons to put a timer: Attention( not needed at this stage for a dead mans switch, that brings enough attention as is), thus its fake.

Just doesnt feel like a dead man's switch move.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

No sure calling it a dead man is even accurate either. In any case, I agree with your statement, why publish a time. Does seem to be a stunt. It's the internet after all, a major platform for stunts now.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Reminds me of the folks who tried coming in claiming they were Area 51 employees, back in like the 06/07 days

Either way I will get sucked in and await to be let down.

- The only thing that got me into the emails originally was the thought that maybe podesta would spill some beans on UFO's

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It looks to be using Clicky to capture data. That seems off if it is just for the stated purpose.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
What if its a CIA honeypot?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vechthaan
... it does seem legit

If anything has come out of this last election cycle, it is the use of the term 'dog whistle'. The dog whistle in the 'finding assange' website is "...their group of "elites".

That tells me that the site is designed to attract and gin up a certain demographic. I believe that, for whatever reason, the site and countdown are being used to play the disaffected.

Well, we won't have to wait long...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Hopefully whether or not the claims being made about a lost civilization being made public are true.

Link

I know that it's probably not legit but it is interesting that this article came out IMMEDIATELY on the heels of a Wilcock/Goode intel update regarding Antarctica and limited disclosure to distract from the pedophilia/satanism info coming out about the global elite.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

we bring toast ? - and invite pooh

edit on 14-12-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

and tigger too~~~

But seriously, I cant get over announcing 2 days in advance. Unless they have every possible scenario covered and they are just not worried about any kind of DdoS attack.

Or its a hoax. Its 2016, and hoaxes only have 2 day timelines instead of 6 month timelines
edit on 14-12-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Fair enough, nothing wrong with a bit of curiosity and everything you mentioned is fact which is admirable. I was sure you were going to go into some nutty theory of how Antarctica is the edge of the Earth disc and so on.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
lets parse this down to REALISTIC senarios :

1 - threat // blackmail from assange or top tier wikileaks

2 - waltfest - from some attention deficit monger

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I took a look at the source code of the said page.
The image on the homepage is hosted on d21tl4agca4vsx.cloudfront.net
Went to Google and asked about d21tl4agca4vsx.
The third result google gave me is a link where a half-brewed coder asks for help on public forum regarding his upcoming Haiku-related site and, it's dated from March.
(Just like Clinton's mail server admin who asked how to wipe disk ... but I digress)

So I think it's some sort of low-cost forgery rather than something genuinely Assange related.
Let's just see what happens when the countdown is over.
I didn't noticed anything unusual on wikileaks twitter account.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

findingassange.com is already registered*

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to www.internic.net...
for detailed information.

Domain Name: FINDINGASSANGE.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: www.enom.com...
Name Server: NS1.BYET.ORG
Name Server: NS2.BYET.ORG
Name Server: NS3.BYET.ORG
Name Server: NS4.BYET.ORG
Name Server: NS5.BYET.ORG
Updated Date: 26-nov-2016
Creation Date: 26-nov-2016
Expiration Date: 26-nov-2017

whois.net

ENOM:

On the 28th of February, 2008 while everyone was paying attention to the WIKILEAKS.ORG censorship case, another Wikileaks domain, WIKILEAKS.INFO, was unlawfully locked and seized. The censoring company was domain name registrar eNom, Inc of Bellevue, Washington. eNom is the second largest registrar of domain names with 8.6 million internet domains names under its "control".

eNom was also cited in the March 4, 2008 edition of New York Times this week for censoring a Spanish travel company with flights to Cuba.

https://__._/wiki/WIKILEAKS.INFO_censored_by_eNom_and_Demand_Media

I'm going with bogus site and more disinfo.

Furthermore:

Findingassange.com | 185.27.134.118
YOUR IP IS IN BLACKLIST
Remove IP From Blacklist

Ops! We found that Findingassange.com IP address is listed 3 time(s) in Blacklists, click HERE for more detail.

Findingassange.com is hosted on IP address 185.27.134.118 which is located in , and it is owerned by Wildcard UK Limited and its ISP: Wildcard UK Limited

ipindetail.com
edit on 14-12-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join