It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding Assange website (13 dec, 2016), dead man's switch incomming?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well, that almost worked out.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ah, I hoped to come back to find something juicy instead of a damp squib...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I find the timing of assange's interview with Hannity, and this website pretty much as anything but a coincidence. In fact, its the only thing that has provided credibility to me, that the site was actually going to release something.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I give it 50/50. The site could have known of the interview and just used it for hype.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Why would Assange not mention the compromise of his site. Where are the other WL staff's comments on the site status. Comment on this site?

Is it a plot to discredit the WL site or just a person pulling a prank.

Maybe somewhere in the middle, WL has become a paid operation for info release.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The lack of certain questions really just amplify said ignored questions, dont they....

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Don't be fooled by Hannity's interview. Assange is still missing. A voice interview is not proof of life. And don't you find it strange that Hannity wouldn't ask Assange where he has been or why there has been no visual confirmation of him for 2 months?

Wikileaks is compromised.

ETA - The countdown has been removed. Julian Assange is Dead
edit on 23-12-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Yes, it has been a while and it does have an odd feel to the whole thing.

If they've been compromised, it means the dead man switches have as well.

Marinade on that for a while.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
And now this

We then spent multiple hours combing over the proof of life to ensure it was 100% real, we concluded the proof of life to be authentic and met our rigorous standards. We promised to provide a copy of the proof of life we received to the public, below you will find that.

The proof video doesn't work.
File it as bogus://internet.crap

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange Confirms Internet Restored At Ecuadorian Embassy

Speaking with Repubblica.it, Assange revealed new details on his current situation as well as the state of WikiLeaks.

“The internet has been returned,” Assange said.

So....why not do a live stream to show he is alive and well?

And nothing from Assange on Twitter....but he's supposedly "restored"?
edit on 23-12-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Here is someone's background in the Embassy and Assange. Check the link for info on the night of the outage.

Former Senior NSA Analyst Jim Stone Insists Julian Assange of Wikileaks is NOT in Ecuadorean Embassy.

As concerns for Assange’s safety continued to grow, a Redditor claimed that a U.S. Gulfstream jet, claimed to be N379P, had taken off from a military base outside London shortly after the outage in the Ecuadorian embassy.
plane landed in the United States rather than Guantanamo Bay quickly faded when Assange supporters searched Google and discovered that Smithfield airbase is a notorious CIA rendition airport, a black site known to locals as “Smithfield’s dirty secret.“

Source link

N379P

Smithfield airbase, near Charlotte, North Carolina.

Smithfield airbase

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Here is someone's background in the Embassy and Assange. Check the link for info on the night of the outage.

Former Senior NSA Analyst Jim Stone Insists Julian Assange of Wikileaks is NOT in Ecuadorean Embassy.

As concerns for Assange’s safety continued to grow, a Redditor claimed that a U.S. Gulfstream jet, claimed to be N379P, had taken off from a military base outside London shortly after the outage in the Ecuadorian embassy.
plane landed in the United States rather than Guantanamo Bay quickly faded when Assange supporters searched Google and discovered that Smithfield airbase is a notorious CIA rendition airport, a black site known to locals as “Smithfield’s dirty secret.“

Source link

N379P

Smithfield airbase, near Charlotte, North Carolina.

Smithfield airbase

Mess with the bull you get the horns.

I never understood the point of the drip drip leaks from WL. To say he was directly provoking the U.S. would be an amazing understatement.

What I'm most curious about is A.) How did the prevent the release of the insurance files? And B.) What was Pamela Anderson's role in all of this?

You would think that by now all the hackers, pro WL and Internet slueths would have looked into that angle a bit more.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

What I'm most curious about is A.) How did the prevent the release of the insurance files? And B.) What was Pamela Anderson's role in all of this?

On A, I wonder if he was the only one with the key. (trust)

On B, someone at the source leak in the other post speculated she might have brought him spiked food to incapacitate him. I haven't seen an explanation as to whether she was requested or just arrived. (maybe as a messenger)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
oh the joy - this is what i love about absurd fantasist conspiracy theories - the endless proliferation of complexity

can someone coherently explain why the additional layer of " pamela anderson poisoned mr assange " was added to this tail ?

seriously ???????????????

ok - i suspend disbelief and purely for discussion purposes - accept that "ms anderson poisoned mr assange in the sitting room of the embassy "

this sounds like cluedo doesnt it ???

but hey - the pooison has taken effect - and mr assange is now unconcious

now what ??????????????

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It was in source link in a post a few back that wasn't read.

www.opnlttr.com...

Just some man's idea.

edit:

now what ??????????????

Rendition flight to US
edit on 12/25/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Rendition flight to US

you missed out several important steps

now to reiterate

` the alledged poision has taken effect - and mrs assange now lies unconcious on the floor of the embassy sitting room - now what ` ?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It didn't have to be poison, maybe just drugged for easy handling.

But I'm not sure of the question. It happened on the blackout day at the embassy which seem to be a prime point in the this missing episode.

I did not create this theory...
edit on 12/25/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Assange was not the only one with the keys. The massive DDOS attacks were perpetrated to prevent the keys from being released by various people until Intel could neutralize the threat.

I do not have the keys. However as I mentioned before, there were/are some things going on in my sphere that may or may not be related to this takedown which were happening at the same time. Again, could be coincidence. Or not... But it has not let up which tells me this isn't over yet.

As for Pamela Anderson, I think that was just a random visit. I don't think she had anything to do with anything. She doesn't exactly strike me as an undercover agent.... Lol.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Don't be fooled by Hannity's interview. Assange is still missing. A voice interview is not proof of life. And don't you find it strange that Hannity wouldn't ask Assange where he has been or why there has been no visual confirmation of him for 2 months?

Wikileaks is compromised.

ETA - The countdown has been removed. Julian Assange is Dead

As I said in another thread, there is commercially available software that can re-create anyone's voice. You can literally type something and the person's "voice" will appear to have said it. Think Photoshop for voice.

All the software needs is a sample.

The switch apparently *has* been flipped and the keys are out there. You won't find the discussion(s) about it on the mainstream internet though.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Assange was not the only one with the keys. The massive DDOS attacks were perpetrated to prevent the keys from being released by various people until Intel could neutralize the threat.

But what is the chance that the would be key holders were all in the DDOSed area. (never mind, it couldn't get out to anywhere if big enough) Also this type of key doesn't take much to move and which could have been done well before that incident.

I do agree the pamela visit was most likely not against Assange. What about her being given that key. But then I would think it was already with critical people unless the 2011 incident really dented his trust in people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join