It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: reldra

Incredible, Hillary madness is spreading like wild fire and infecting anybody that can not accept that she lost the elections.

So sad.

Hillary madness? Of course she lost the election. Are you in the wrong thread?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

a reply to: svetlana84

A lot of people did not expect Trump to win, regardless of what the MSM had to say.

We expected Hillary to steal the election no matter who voted for what candidate. MSM was just being paid to say what Hillary's camp told them to say.

Hillary thought she could win by throwing millions of dollars at it and buying votes.

Yes the thread is indeed not about that

You can prove the MSM was paid by Clinton? It wasn't the MSM, many just found the thought of Trump as president ridiculous. I wasn't depending on the MSM in regard to who to vote for.

Who can? You think MSM covering the entire internet full of pro-clinton stories is just a coincidence? You could barely find anything positive about the Trump campaign unless you went to an independent news outlet that isn't on TV or known on the web. You may not depend on the MSM on who to vote for but a lot of ignorant and ill-informed people do.
edit on 13-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Rachel then pivoted to issue after issue where a large percentage of Trump voters were severely misinformed.

The only people that are severely misinformed are the ones who think that Trump won because people have faith in him.

Trump won because Hillary Sucked that bad and he was a big F U to the MSM,Hollywood, and the establishment politicians and their polls.

I didn't vote Trump and I don't trust trump, but I see it as good thing that Hillary won't be POTUS. Which is awesome and the best outcome in this crap of an election !!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
You lost me at Rachel Maddow

Lost you? You clicked on the thread, that has her name in the title, and posted in it.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
one picture describes this thread better than any words:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I found that interesting enough to make a thread about it.

Mmm hmmm, what you did was bring main stream propaganda here. I don't watch CNN, its brainwashing...

...but thanks anyway

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Rachel then pivoted to issue after issue where a large percentage of Trump voters were severely misinformed.

The only people that are severely misinformed are the ones who think that Trump won because people have faith in him.

Trump won because Hillary Sucked that bad and he was a big F U to the MSM,Hollywood, and the establishment politicians and their polls.

I didn't vote Trump and I don't trust trump, but I see it as good thing that Hillary won't be POTUS. Which is awesome and the best outcome in this crap of an election !!!!

Ok. I am glad you are happy. But it remains many are misinformed. Many would have voted due to fact twisting as shown. They still believe things like this today, such as believing the stock market fell under Obama when it doubled.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I live in the reality where Trump won the election...with a total of 306 electoral college votes..

In my reality the affordable care act will be gone in a few months, taxes will decrease for my wife and I (who are both corps from 35% to %15), a wall will be built to block the hoardes of uneducated aliens from flooding into my great country, and we will begin opening refineries to deal with the oil from America's MASSIVE oil fields heretonow off limits from a soon to be dismantled EPA...

What did I miss? Oh yeah, Obama and his leftist policies will be completed obliterated from the history books and he will be reduced to a parentheses in American history...

Betcha my reality is more realistic than Maddows...I'd actually bet but I don't gamble...

-Chris

Except trump has already basically reneged on ALL of that

Alternate reality indeed

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I found that interesting enough to make a thread about it.

Mmm hmmm, what you did was bring main stream propaganda here. I don't watch CNN, its brainwashing...

...but thanks anyway

It is a poll they reported on. I find it fairly accurate. Is it worse than say, alt propaganda sites that spread the false things people in this poll believe?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Of course California should be included in the popular vote. Fortunately, the popular vote isn’t what counts; it is the electoral vote. This prevents one or two states from forcing an outcome that many of the “United States” don’t want.
Old Rachel is still feeling the burn and likes to pound on those she disagrees with. Apparently, the Deplorables are such a group because they kept her beloved Hillary from the Presidency. If Rachel was on fire, most people wouldn’t pee on her to put it out. Had the Dems run someone who didn’t have the baggage of the Clintons, they likely would have won, but the corrupt DNC fixed the primaries so the corrupt Clintons would be back in office and the public decided that they didn’t want the Clintons back in office selling the country to the highest bidder. I heard that the Clinton Foundation was now having a hard time finding Saudi princes to donate to them.

No more Clintons or Obamas and especially no more Bushes. No dynasties.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
one picture describes this thread better than any words:

How is pointing out that many trump voters were misinformed on key issues 'beating a dead horse'? If the same is true in three years, it can still be stated if it is true.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

This is getting sad.... let it go, just let it go........

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Of course California should be included in the popular vote. Fortunately, the popular vote isn’t what counts; it is the electoral vote. This prevents one or two states from forcing an outcome that many of the “United States” don’t want.
Old Rachel is still feeling the burn and likes to pound on those she disagrees with.

I know what counts. She knows what counts. Everyone knows who won. Pointing out a fact and showing that a segment of the population doesn't believe the fact is the only point here.

(post by StudColt removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
You lost me at Rachel Maddow

Lost you? You clicked on the thread, that has her name in the title, and posted in it.

Yes, I never made it past the first two words of the title, skipped the OP, clicked reply because she is like the Glenn Beck of the left. Crazy and delusional. (just like people who watch her show)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

To quote one of my musical idols, Freddie Mercury, "we are the champions".

Way to misquote Freddie Donnie lost the popular vote. Donnie's win is the same as making a Slop Shot while playing pool. You may have won but everyone knows you shouldn't have.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Actually, please keep beating that dead horse...the one that says people who voted against HRC are misinformed, victims of 'fake' news, and if not actual racists, unknowing racists.

It helps. It really does.

edit on 13-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Let what go? Do you mean all threads critical of people believing the stock market fell under Obama? All threads critical of Trump? That is not going to happen, no matter how much many wish it would.

+17 more 
link   
So if you didn't vote for Hillary. . . you don't think clearly.

hahahahaha

link   
The standard polling methods are broken. You have .09% of people answering the call or robo call. Ever take anything serious with less than 1% of the information? If you do you are a fool is all I can say. That was my reasoning way before the election when I started researching their models and I was correct; they made fools out of a lot of people. The sad part is they are still doing it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join