It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: reldra

Ok reldra. So the election was essentially split down the middle (with Clinton having a few percentage points higher in the popular vote). This means half the nation voted Trump so half the nation is raving lunatics? Seriously?

In a way you are doing what Hillary did. Rather than go after whatever issues you have with Trump policies.... you are attacking your fellow citizens (many of which may be your friends in real life or on the interwebz).

That is not exactly what this says. I think I got responses faster than the video takes to play or the article takes to be read.
I did not watch the video. I did read your post though.

This isn't the first time though that you have made blanket statements about essentially everyone that didn't vote the way you did.

I am not making the statement. I gave a summary of the poll. I assumed people would jump before even looking at a short video or a short article.
edit on 13-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
link   

I addressed Maddows assertion of an alternate reality as a whole while describing my reality which also happens to correlate with actual reality…

To quote one of my musical idols, Freddie Mercury, "we are the champions"....

-Chris

link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I live in the reality where Trump won the election...with a total of 306 electoral college votes..

This is true.

In my reality the affordable care act will be gone in a few months, taxes will decrease for my wife and I (who are both corps from 35% to %15), a wall will be built to block the hoardes of uneducated aliens from flooding into my great country, and we will begin opening refineries to deal with the oil from America's MASSIVE oil fields heretonow off limits from a soon to be dismantled EPA...

Trump has already walked a bunch of these "promises" back. Also congressional Republicans are expressing doubts at repealing the Affordable Care Act too. Apparently now that it can be a reality and not just a political football, they aren't as eager to up-end the professional health insurance market/health industry.

What did I miss? Oh yeah, Obama and his leftist policies will be completed obliterated from the history books and he will be reduced to a parentheses in American history...

This is just desperate hope. Not to mention very sad. Destroying history or an important person's significance to it is the stuff of authoritarians... This opinion really shows you in a sad political state.

Betcha my reality is more realistic than Maddows...I'd actually bet but I don't gamble...

-Chris

I'd say it's just as distorted as hers.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
Guys I've been here and listened to y'all enough to know she is right. The armchair theorist community went off the deep end long ago, pizzagate is proof of that.

Someday soon you guys are gonna lose it so badly that you destroy yourselves. I won't enjoy watching that but something has to give. It's gonna be you.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Madkkow alert

lol lol

I am entertained

link   

I addressed Maddows assertion of an alternate reality as a whole while describing my reality which also happens to correlate with actual reality…

To quote one of my musical idols, Freddie Mercury, "we are the champions"....

-Chris

You have overgeneralized a narrow topic. This is not questioning who won anything.

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

super lulz thx

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I like Jesus' take on it all-
NONE OF YOU ARE GOOD----NO NOT ONE

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Good luck with this thread. Though I see you used a few Trump supporter triggers (MSNBC source, Rachel Maddow, it's a poll, telling them their news is fake, etc) so I hope you brought your flame proof suit as there will be quite a few who will just see these things I listed and immediately get triggered about the whole thread.

You are confused...

Soft minded leftists are the ones who get triggered and require safe spaces with coloring books and therapy dogs…

Conservatives live in the real world where winners and losers exist…

In the case of the most recent election we are the winners and you are the losers…

-Chris

Thanks for proving my point.

PS: You have the wrong person. I'm not going to get suckered into some petty. "Nuh huh I know you are but what am I?"
edit on 13-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+54 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Reality is this:
Everyone who was so dead certain Hillary Clinton would win in a landslide...bringing the House & Senate along on her pantsuit tails...was living in an 'alternate' reality.

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Maddow is irrelevant even more now than she was before.

Team R won, Team D lost.

That's the ONLY reality.

+12 more 
link   
Dead people always vote for democrats and they vote often! Just thought I would leave that here. Don't believe me? Ask your local state representative and if he won't tell you...There is your answer.

link   

originally posted by: draoicht
The reality that matters is that their votes won Trump the election.

It serves no good purpose to question the accuracy of their world view.

More divisive sneering at the winner and his electorate is unhelpful.

It does serve a good purpose. If half of the people are walking around thinking the stock market fell under Obama and that California shouldn't be included in the popular vote, it is kind of important.

This poll is mainly about Obama. The only part about Clinton has to do with the popular vote, a fact, though OBVIOUSLY not what decides an election.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Dead people always vote for democrats and they vote often! Just thought I would leave that here. Don't believe me? Ask your local state representative and if he won't tell you...There is your answer.

No. They do not vote often. They were found to be on registered voter rolls, but not found to have voted.
edit on 13-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
link   
I hate when I post threads in the wrong forums. You know what I mean? All you have to do is ask one of the mods to move this to jokes, puns, & pranks for you and they will probably do it no problemo.
edit on 13-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Republicans don't believe in polls anymore. Them being all wrong had a lot to do with it.

That is why I looked at this polling company closely as well.

This polling company got the election WRONG. Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad LW poll.

Go get a poll from one that got the election right. There are maybe like 3 out of 100.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone
Only a handful of Presidential elections have been won by more than what Trump did.
No matter what Rack-All Madcow sees in her reality

edit on 12/13/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Republicans don't believe in polls anymore. Them being all wrong had a lot to do with it.

That is why I looked at this polling company closely as well.

This polling company got the election WRONG. Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad LW poll.

Go get a poll from one that got the election right. There are maybe like 3 out of 100.

LW poll? Nope.

+24 more 
link   
Speaking of 'alternate states of realities'

Rachel Maddow on how Trump CAN'T win.

2016: the year where the numbers of realities grew exponantialy.

+22 more 
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
Guys I've been here and listened to y'all enough to know she is right. The armchair theorist community went off the deep end long ago, pizzagate is proof of that.

Someday soon you guys are gonna lose it so badly that you destroy yourselves. I won't enjoy watching that but something has to give. It's gonna be you.

Because everyone who voted Trump was all in on Pizzagate.

You liberals make me laugh. (yes, all of you, every last one, because you are all the same, Exactly the same, like a mirror image.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join