It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Parallel Universe Crumbling

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Most Trump supporters probably support perpetual war, so are they the "satanists"?

a type of top down dominion which subjugates individual Liberty in favor of collectivism amid the stratification of society and civilization

This is every society that ever existed on this planet. The belief that you can have a country with no leaders is unbelievably naive and frankly stupid.

This boogeyman of "collectivism" is a fantasy blown to ridiculous and frankly moronic proportions, especially considering how collective conservatives who talk about this are. Who believes in forcing everyone to follow "community standards", go to church, worship the military, pray in school, recite a pledge of allegiance, national anthem, no tax pledge, and profess nationalism and patriotism??

Every society varies on a scale between individual and societal control. Most are somewhere in the middle. Some are too far one way or the other, but the idea that any type of organizing or planning or cooperation is evil is just stupid.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

All depends on what master they serve.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I would like to take this opportunity to dedicate this song to President-Elect Donald Trump and co. that you "Hold On!" even in the face of all manner of skullduggery and plots and schemes to undermine and discredit and ultimately to destroy and to kill.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

"If you aren't getting your news from MSM, you are an extremist!".

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

That was funny! You're funny.

Was he really a CIA intern before getting hired at CNN without any experience in news broadcasting? Is he really some sort of billionaire or the heir to some great fortune?

Now a talking puppet head as the best thing that he could be doing with his time and money.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

.not sure about the CIA stuff, but a puppet is a puppet, wealthy or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I know that at times he looks totally frazzled and shell shocked of late..

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The media is only bashing Trump in order to create the illusion that the establishment doesn't want him there to make people believe things are changing, they're not.

Look at the people Trump is putting into key positions, bankers and hedge fund managers, the same kind of people who have been flushing America down the toilet for decades now.

His tax plan lowers taxes for the rich and raises them for the poor. What does that mean? Those extra savings the rich are getting from tax breaks are going into offshore accounts and not getting put back into the economy whereas all of the money the poor are making IS going into the economy and being sucked up eventually into those offshore accounts. In fact those offshore accounts are the biggest tax break of all.

Trump is not 'draining the swamp' he is overflowing it. His supporters are dug so far down in their trench from their zealous support for him during his campaign that they refuse to admit they were wrong and instead cling to Trump for fear of admitting it.

They are already making excuses for him and doing complete reversals in logic from a month or two ago. They bash Hillary for receiving money from Goldman Sachs and others of their ilk yet they give Trump a pass when he starts hiring Goldman Sachs executives into key positions.

Oh, and it's no coincidence that Hillary was one of the most obviously corrupt presidential nominees America has ever seen. That fact alone pretty much forced Trump supporters' hands to the point where they have become almost religiously fervent in their support of him, hence their refusal to see that he is only continuing the corruption in Washington that has plagued America for decades already.

Trump IS the establishment or at least its puppet, he has been in the spotlight for decades now appearing on countless MSM outlets and even having his own show on TV. Trump has sold his soul to the devil (in this case the establishment) and he is only paying his debts by becoming president and continuing his handlers' agenda.

It's very sad to see so many people falling for it, but once you see it it is so obvious what's going on here. Trump is the establishment's wet dream and he is of their own doing.
edit on 12/11/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

The media is only bashing Trump in order to create the illusion that the establishment doesn't want him there to make people believe things are changing

Okaayyyyy....?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
And is it just me, or aren't the talking heads starting to look less authentic all the time if they ever did to begin with?

I think the reason that their MSM is dying and will die, is because of the way they treat their audience, who are starting to become in many ways more informed and more educated than the reporters and the news casters themselves.

It's like "goo goo ga ga'ing" a baby that even though it can't yet speak, understands perfectly what you're saying or not saying, and gives you that look, that's the MSM in many ways in the way it speaks to the American people.

They themselves have become dumbed down, imo, while everyone is in the process of smartening up, or large swaths of us anyway.

But if we're to credit them with a high level of intelligence, then what we're looking at is an orchestrated and concerted effort to generate a climate that might be favorable to a Trump assassination, but if so, it's already failed too I think.

It's as if they are speaking from a different place and a different reality, than someone who, even if they didn't vote for Trump would still take a traditional American position of supporting the new President and hoping against hope for better things as yet unseen, but that's not their approach when they work really hard to stoke the angst and outrage.

What we need I think are new platforms, like Internet TV that isn't YouTube and that doesn't censor. Something that's capable of replacing facebook, twitter, and reddit, and WikiLeaks, all at the same time.

Soon we'll have the workarounds. I'm sure that groups of hackers are hard at work on it even as we speak.

We have to retain the egalitarian spirit and free speech that the Internet offers. People are quite capable of sorting through the information they're consuming. They don't need government-legislated Internet censorship.. that's an attack on free speech and the first amendment.

They'd be better to give up now than to continue along this path and in the process only accelerate their demise.

edit on 12-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I'm not sure what you're confused about or asking. My point is in the paragraph you quoted, Trump has been boosted up by the media's 'crusade' against him knowingly. They knew that their rhetoric against Trump was driving his numbers up and bolstering the support he was receiving which is exactly why they continued doing it and are still doing it. They're creating the illusion that Trump is an outsider when he's not.
edit on 12/12/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

I don't think they're that smart, from what I've seen. You give them too much credit I think.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I am actually really suspicious and skeptical of both the MSM and alternative news at this point.

I don't trust any of it, like for example, I don't even trust the sentiments expressed in this thread.
I can hardly trust myself and I'm a pretty straight shooter most of the time, better than most.

And though I don't trust humans, I do trust in the Universe and in basic principles.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I think you DON'T give them enough credit. They are masters at manipulating people, they've been doing it for decades now, they've perfected their craft and Trump is their crowning achievement.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

ha ha, nice!

I really liked that comment. "I can't hardly trust myself and I'm a pretty straight shooter"..! Hilarious!

Yes, it's ALL up in the air and it's out of everyone's control.

You are what's relevant.

That's the way it ought to be.

No on has a monopoly on truth, and all knowledge can only reside in the knowledge of personal experience.

Trust yourself and barely that.

Very wise you are muzzleflash.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

Trump is their crowning achievement.

I don't think so. I don't see that.

I see them shooting themselves in the foot with a # eating look on their face.

It would be odd though if they are as stupid and out of touch as I claim, so maybe your theory might have some merit, but this idea that it was all a set up to favor Trump, I don't think that washes or passes muster either.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

They're not as stupid and out of touch as you think. Obama, Hillary and the 'liberal media' bias were only stepping stones to get Trump into office.

The media's obvious bias was done intentionally to push Trump's support toward something resembling fanaticism, it has worked.

Those who control the media know human psychology very well and know how to play on people's emotions and biases.

They lead the flock wherever they want them to go, it has been no different this election. They got who they wanted into office, they always do, the only trick was getting people to support their choice and they did that.

The cherry on top was them acting surprised that Trump won, saying stuff like "we never expected it" and "unprecedented victory", etc. They knew all along who was going to win, they just have to keep the illusion going that Trump is an outsider.
edit on 12/12/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Aside: Thank you who've flagged and for my one thousandth flag whoever you were (who put it at 40).

It's not about the flags (or maybe it is), but the difference we can each and every one of us make along the way in whatever way however big or small. It all adds up.

Small starts. Big outcomes!

edit on 12-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Being a conspiracy theorist these days is a dangerous occupation - won't be long before we're hunted as digital terrorists... if not already

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

Being a conspiracy theorist these days is a dangerous occupation - won't be long before we're hunted as digital terrorists... if not already

I feel like I've been there done that got the t-shirt, but that's for another thread.

But it only makes them like Captain Ahab in pursuit of an innocent white whale (see my signature).

Not a good thing to go rushing into.. not wise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join