It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Parallel Universe Crumbling

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What I'm seeing, and correct me if I'm wrong, is a heavily biased MSM engaged in a last gasp attempt to remain relevant by undermining the will and conscience and voice of the people in offering something that looks a lot like a continuation of the Clinton campaign against Trump, soon to be cast in the colour purple as another Soros' funded colour revolution and social experiment who's overarching design is really a type of collectivism and globalism. Thus it relies very heavily on group think, the latest meme of which is "fake news" and Russian interference as the means by which Donald Trump was elected; it's aim being to undermine in every possible way the legitimacy of Trump's Presidency.

Furthermore, it has Clinton's, and Obama's support and approval operating in collusion with the likes of Soros, and is somehow able to still feed all the talking points to the MSM via some sort of structured mechanism that I believe has it's origins in Operation Mockingbird and the CIA's infiltration of the MSM channels combined with Bill Clinton's passing of the Telecommunications Act which paved the way for the mainstream media to conglomerate into only a handful of private, corporate special interests, who are clearly left-leaning.

Still more, while I myself had previously bought into the brainwashing, having been a Clinton supporter and anti-Trump person, it's now become obvious that the establishment and the media are in an absolute state of panic over the prospect of a successful Trump Presidency, and, that they are in collusion, as if they are little more than a propaganda arm of the old establishment or "order" now in a state of chaos and even locked in some sort of secret war of coup and counter coup.

And now they've doubled down, and are doubling down again and again with the "fake news" meme and the notion that Russia somehow handed the Presidency to Donald Trump, and where the WikiLeaks points to the manipulation of the MSM, and to even darker places where it may be said that the left meets the left hand path, we are being told that there's nothing there and nothing of any substance and that where we're "seeing things" and in researching and reporting, it's WE who are undermining democracy and the Republic by paying attention, and sifting through and carefully evaluating what's there.

I think that there's a great rift however, not unlike a parallel universe of sorts, where what they are trying to sell us just doesn't pass muster any more, not even for a prior Clinton supporter and anti-Trump person such as myself.

It is now plainly obvious to me, as it should be everyone, that the system as it was, is like a flickering lightbulb and in some sort of last gasp to remain relevant, the whole system including all of the MSM channels and propaganda arms of the old establishment - they've gone ALL IN in their opposition to the prospect of a successful and well received Donald Trump Presidency - yet without stopping to realize that the real war ought to have been an internal one to reinvent the Democratic Party so that it might live again to fight another day.

As a bleeding heart Liberal myself, it's painful for me to see the Democratic Party going down like this, with a shrill cry and one of outrage against the prospect of something radically different and unknown which serves a whole other set of priorities and interests than those which gave us this entire episode of historic insanity, much of it built around "fake news" and all manner of lies, both covert and overt.

But the voice of the people spoke.

They're just not getting the message that they and the narrative they're spinning has lost their relevancy, unless they figure out a way to become relevant again on the basis of something that's rational, formative and functional.. not likely.

I'm appalled by the reaction of the leftists who's hypocrisy knows no bounds.

They are burning their own house down, to the point that even if the firemen in their service manage to put out the fires, what's left won't be salvageable.

That's what they are doing.

As a psyop, the fake news meme and the idea that Russia swayed the electorate, has failed and will fail, again and again.

It's a set up, and they've set themselves up, for a fall.

Why?

Because they're reading from the wrong page and from a faulty narrative and worldview that isn't congruent with the truth and the reality as it really and truly is.

If Trump and if the USA become super-successful and more authentic, then their narrative and worldview will completely and utterly fall to ruin, and crumble, while we enter the modern equivalent of the roaring 30's and an American and global renaissance geared in favor of a lasting peace and mutual prosperity.

This is what I'm seeing.

Therefore, if they're listening, I think that the Trump Administration would be well served to KILL IT, by repealing Bill Clinton's Telecommunications Act and breaking up the monopoly of Big Media while inviting more competition, and the highest level of transparency that we've seen in generations to help bring about a more objectively informed public by a new press that's capable of doing its job correctly.

The public discourse has just gone to #.

So if the MSM has lost it's relevancy and trust, it's vitally important that the trust be restored, somehow.

But it won't be in the same universe that they are living in now.

We are what's relevant. We the people, the little man.

Let us move boldly into a new and more creative domain of reality, and leave all those talking heads behind, unless they are able to catch up and get with the new program, which they won't be, since they are as blind as bats and are like the blind leading the blind.

I don't think they even really know what they are doing and that they aren't that smart, lacking in vision, imagination, courage and integrity.

Maybe the Pope is right and they are fascinated with eating their own #, and by that comment I don't think he was towing the line of the fake news meme but speaking of something else that he's talked about before.

We need more good news, and more hope and optimism, but that's not what they are offering, only seeking to feed the angst.

It's not a winning argument, particularly when Trump hasn't even taken office yet.

It's un-American and unDemocratic, the media hype, as would a purple revolution funded by George Soros.

And neither is it even in alignment with reality itself, and thus, it's a parallel universe that's fast crumbling, perhaps even to shouts of joy in places far and wide and on high.

The torch of Liberty is marching forward again I feel and it was never in the grasp of those old PTB in the first place as they had already dropped the ball those so-called "keepers of the flame", by pursuing the places where the left meets the left hand path.

Thank God they are so obvious about it, so that everyone will know.

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I've never been more optimistic.

edit on 11-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You aren't wrong.

It's good to see there are still 'liberals of old' that aren't complete and utter mindless tools. Not many around anymore it seems, which isn't good for morale. 'The resistance' cant just be one side. It needs to be every side or everyone loses.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They are also in a state of panic about "the rise of populism in Europe". In other words, the fact that people are voting.

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The centre ground is dying, prepare to pick a side and die for the cause.

It's coming, only last week, David Cameron, ex-Prime Minster, made a speech in the U.S.A, stating that he would fight against the rise of populism. Fight against democracy? Yeah alright you poncy Etonite.
edit on 11/12/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Typo

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Exactly.

I've never posted on this site before and am politically neutral. I've lurked and read thousands of threads the last few years... hundreds of political ones the last year. The OP is entirely correct. This sums up what I'm feeling, what my family is feeling, what people I know are going through. Thank you for a well thought out thread.

edit on 16Sun, 11 Dec 2016 16:25:47 -0600America/Chicago16th2016-12-11T16:25:47-06:00pmSundayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I concur with you 100%. You presented this quite well. I myself was basically saying the same thing just now on another thread.

I think it may also have something to do with people just binge watching Netflix for an example, as it least it is something that makes them feel good and be able to tune out all madness for bit. It seems to happening in different forms.

Our government has cried wolf and pointed the finger too many times now. The Trust factor is shot to pieces.

I won't ramble here because you have pretty much summed up what I'm thinking and feeling.

One more thing though, I do agree there is tiny ray of light in all this darkness and does seem to be gaining brightness. I share you optimism.

ETA: When you think about the answers you get from people if you ask them what their one wish may be, it is usually world peace. You never hear someone wishing for world madness....
edit on 12/11/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm just gonna leave this here to elaborate on the OP's post.

Zbigniew Brezenski on the political awakening of mankind.

Question everything.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

One more thing though, I do agree there is tiny ray of light in all this darkness and does seem to be gaining brightness. I share you optimism.

Yes. I am so hopeful and optimistic.

I sorta feel like I've been on the wall for the last 15 years, and that it may be safe to climb down now and really get to work at generating novel forms and building a life, now that there may be what I call a "clearing" as a world worth living into which is the unfettered and unconstrained doman of Liberty (like a ray of light at the end of a dark night of the soul).

It's like there's been something fundamentally WRONG with the world and it was the USA or something lurking there behind the scenes, and that we just might have gotten a momentary reprieve having dodged a great historical bullet of sorts.

I've always trusted the collective wisdom of the American people and the process.

It knows what it's doing and they're crazy and stark raving mad to oppose it's inherent wisdom and genius. That's a losing battle right there if there ever was one.

Interesting times...

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
[b]Noble Cause

The DNC, with its liberal platform, lost sight of the key element of being liberal: having a noble cause.

Meanwhile, people who care about labor are left wondering, "Is our cause not noble enough?" when they see the DNC double down with BLM.

Im sure we will get back to white vs black at some point. But right now we just need to feed our families.

Great OP.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Frankly, one of the most important things a Trump presidency could accomplish is facing down our MSM. Just imagine the alternative, a Hillary win. There would have been no coming back from that. They would put such a stranglehold on the media we wouldn't recover.

This right now are the last gasps, the last attempts from the MSM controlled left before Trump is inaugurated.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Love it OP. It's everything the ATS of years gone by would have wanted.

I'm with you in restored optimism. Watching it all crumble is the gift that keeps giving.

Nothing is going to go perfectly, and it never has, but everything is going far better than I could have hoped.

I can't wait to see what happens next, though I still expect setbacks economically. The bubbles are the only real weapon the elites still have over the people, and there are a number of psychos out holding needles in shaky hands.

Even when that does happen, most people aren't just going to let people fall. That will be the beginning of a real unification. It is that unification that scares the hell out of tptb. They want us as divided as possible before then, but that isn't what I'm seeing go down in the real world. I see hugs and handshakes except for the perpetually butthurt.

Well stated OP.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
With all of the "fakeness" swirling about, I know I can still recognize truth when I see it.

This, brother, is truth. Thanks for the excellent post. Now I know how to direct my prayers.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

(looks at the OP with distrust. . . . )

There appears to be an epidemic of short-sighted stupidity lately.

All this talk about "fake news", the push to marginalize information. I see it as an assault on free speech.

The reason why I see it as stupidity is that those who are pushing for this will be the ones most affected by this. Trump is going to be president. If all the leftist yahoos push for restrictions on speech by marginalizing information, then even criticism of Trump will be curtailed.

I would have thought that those on the left would be clamoring for fewer restrictions on speech, rather than more. I know it's because they don't want criticism of Hillary, but it'll bite them in the ass if/hen they want to criticize Trump.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I really think it is a parallel universe forming. I listened to some anti- pizza gate rant on you tube and it was completely illogical, made no sense, irregardless of what I thought of this pizza gate conspiracy.

This Russians did it, this bullsh$t has been jammed down my throat my whole life! Sorry your F$cking liars! CIA tell the American People the truth? "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."? - William Casey, Director of the CIA under Reagan
edit on 11-12-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: no more bullsh$t!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I agree with Alex Jones that it might be part of a larger op to assassinate Trump before he takes office by trying to paint him as a type of Russian puppet/agent, and an illegitimate President, to so devalue the vote, and so increase opposition to him, that overall the people wouldn't see it as the end of the world if someone killed him.

If so, if they're willing to go to those lengths, then it would mean that indeed the satanists in the system are panicked, but to the degree that they're running these ops and running around to and fro with their arms flailing in the air like their house is on fire - they betray their position and their motivations in the process.

At a much deeper level I feel that there's a type of nexus running through the system in the form of what I call a double-bind, which by its very nature only tightens the more that they struggle and try to get it off them.

By spinning it, the psyop, they are attempting a type of counter-coup but one that would only be fully realized in the event of the assassination of Trump before he takes office.

It's like a great line that separates the sheep from the goats, and finding themselves already on the wrong side of it, they're going to go down howling, or, hatch an evil plot like an assassination or the threat of an assassination to shift the bind anywhere but on themselves, but it's too late, because they already struggled, and betrayed their position and motivations. They were blinded by their own ego and hubris, and we've all seen it.

If I were Bannon, I'd be charting out their entire satanic network and dead tree to be uprooted, but even by itself and all on it's own, like an unworkable parallel universe, it's going to slide straight into the abyss, like a bad mountain of historical causation, unless they enacted a coup detat via an assassination.. my principal concern right now.

That's scary, just the prospect of such background moves, the evidence of which is, to me, and to Alex Jones, as plain as day.

I think it's time for the good guys in the system to run another counter coup, to isolate those SOB's and halt their plans and plot in its tracks before it grows, as those ops require to bear evil fruit.

I think some people have some explaining to do about what they're up to.

That's where the pressure and the double bind ought to be applied and if I'm right, already has been.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There's nothing wrong with being a "bleeding heart liberal" in and of itself... it just mean you want the best for people.

The problem is entrusting heartless humans with true a true liberal agenda... it simply won't happen, because a bleeding heart is nothing more than the smell of blood to hungry sharks.

In other words, liberal people are real... liberal governments are a fairy tale.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

Yes, I think I get it now.

Collectivism is the enemy.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Blah, blah, bah. Just because extremists don't like normal news doesn't mean that it's fake, or totally biased or irrelevant.

Yes, they have lost viewers and readers, just like e-readers decrease book buyers, but they still have plenty. CNN and other big organizations aren't going anywhere, other than maybe the newspapers.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

the satanists in the system are panicked

Are we supposed to take this seriously???

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Yes. By Satanist, I'm referring to a certain type of philosophy and MO, which involves things like black bag psyops, and what amounts to a type of blood sacrifice black magic, even in the form of unnecessary perpetual warfare, as well as in a type of top down dominion which subjugates individual Liberty in favor of collectivism amid the stratification of society and civilization. Far left, from what I can tell appears to link up with the left hand path, in the final analysis and that's what I've seen. Nervous Satanists like long-tailed cats running around in a dark room full of rocking chairs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join