It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Parallel Universe Crumbling

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
OP, this is the best post I have seen on ATS in the political forums for a long time.

I honestly believe that eventually only a very small minority of people will still be on the MSM bandwagon of division, mainly because I agree that the agenda has become obvious due to desperation. The dam has cracked and water is flooding through, the MSM using wooden planks and nails to try and shore it up just as another leak springs.

I think the fake news about Russia we are seeing day after day is the final nail in the coffin for the MSM, however Trump and the new administration needs to tread carefully. I agree that the media needs to be changed but it must be done in a way that is not a restriction on any freedom of the press. In breaking up the monopoly, which I hope Trump supports, it must be done through an independent review.

I too am very optimistic.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

David Cameron is as relevant as Hillary Clinton. ........and as trusted.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

MSM should have died out decades ago, now it can. Big changes are coming.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
I agree but a couple of things you are missing.

They are very much aware they are dying. They are using last ditch efforts to try to stave off the repudiation of the masses.

The majority of the people are rejecting the corrupt self serving government and its tool the MSM. Do your own math and don't allow yourself to be duped. They keep pushing that Hillary won the popular vote. Look at the actual numbers. If only 3 people out of 100 voters vote, and 2 voted for Hillary and 1 voted for Trump, she won the most votes of those that voted. If 97 people refsed to vote for either Trump or Hiallary, the truth would be that the majority of the people did not want her as President.

As far as those 2 voters used in the example, regardless how much they scream that they out number the 1 that voted for Trump, and that Hillary should be President because the majority of the actual number of people that voted want Hillary, they are banking on the 97 that said they don't want her, to do what they did before. They are banking on them to do nothing.

Hillary did not win the majority vote. As far as all those popular voters, their numbers are small and they are in the minority. The MSM is notorious for making tiny crowds look massive. Don't fall for the hype and don't fall for the ruse. They are running scared. Now is the time me to fight back, not run.

edit on 13-12-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word fix.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
S&F Well said. Glad you woke up. Better get the popcorn ready the madness is just starting

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yah, they know their ministry of truth is crumbling, thats why the legislation to stop "Fake News" is being moved through gubment chambers.

I.E., the truth.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think that the Russia hacking issue is being and will continue to be driven by the old establishment MSM as a means to try to deny Trump the Presidency, even though he was fairly elected and won fair and square.

I don't think they even care what that would do to the country, and would even be content with rioting in the streets.

We're seeing desperate measures.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
They are also in a state of panic about "the rise of populism in Europe". In other words, the fact that people are voting.

Also known as the "tyranny of the majority" as the liberals kept crying about.

So it was OK for the liberal elites to be the minority in power passing whatever "progressive legislation" various minority groups wanted, but now the silent majority rise up and demand equal rights, the liberals fall off their rockers.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: DISRAELI
They are also in a state of panic about "the rise of populism in Europe". In other words, the fact that people are voting.

Also known as the "tyranny of the majority" as the liberals kept crying about.

So it was OK for the liberal elites to be the minority in power passing whatever "progressive legislation" various minority groups wanted, but now the silent majority rise up and demand equal rights, the liberals fall off their rockers.

the constitution was written by radical progressives of that time. the king of England sent over his armies to bring them back under his control....this isn't a new story

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I think that the Russia hacking issue is being and will continue to be driven by the old establishment MSM as a means to try to deny Trump the Presidency, even though he was fairly elected and won fair and square.

I don't think they even care what that would do to the country, and would even be content with rioting in the streets.

We're seeing desperate measures.

the desperation is from the right, who now say that our own security agencies are somehow against trump, as well as the main stream media, republican congressmen and liberals.......I wonder how many other "groups" will be put into that ever expanding base....but of course, you know better, right?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I would say its not so much as MSM/Left-wing Parallel Universe collapsing as more of the Alt-right/GOP building their own world and saying "# you I got mine."

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
As an outsider let me offer a different perspective which agree with your conclusion. As a small contractor i have done plenty of plumbing work in my time. One of the rule of plumbing particularly when you are working with pressurize chemical is to have release valve so that you can relieve pressure in the system if said system built up too much pressure. This is what is happening now, particularly for the lower income white people which have been frustrated with the last eight years of Obama.Just like Obama was the great black hope then Trump is the great white hope. Just like Obama by the time Trump leaves office, the lower income white people will much worse off than the African american who supported Obama are now. But of course , just like Obama was not criticize by the liberal for the most part so the conservative side of the coin will not criticize trump even when he constantly renege on his campaign promises. As you say it is hard for people to admit that they were wrong. Just look at how many black people are still Obama apologist even now. Meanwhile the power behind the throne will continue their agenda, a large part of which is to Deindustrialized and weaken the USA as well as a race war/civil war in the USA so that they can step in and take control,overtly this time.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
in my first sentence i meant disagree with the conclusion

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Agree 100% it's been a long time coming!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't know where precisely I get all my information. You just look around at the various outlets and take a pulse of the tone of all the rhetoric, read through all the BS, and then something sort of coalesces, and voila, you have a sense for what's going on behind the scenes, sort of..

It all changes on a dime, and at best, each media cycle only lasts for two or three days, max.

So far we've moved from the Racist Nationalist KKK angle, to the fake news, then now to the Russia hacking thing, which has all but run it's course. None of these things has worked, or was sticky enough to stick with the American people who are sort of hoping for the best and in their own way looking forward to significant and substantial change, and growth, and are thus trying to cut through the fog to something a little more hopeful and optimistic.

Next I think they're just going to wait for Trump to say and do perceived stupid stuff, in particular that which comes from his Twitter feed.

They're circling amid what they think of as chaos, desperately in search of anything they can hang their hat on, in many cases, a black hat.

It's a systemic panic attack by a "system" that wasn't really serving the best interests of the American people to begin with, and now they're caught panicking.

If I were advising Trump and who knows maybe we do from time to time although he didn't take my advice on Rick Perrty who still wears the same non prescription glasses (I referred to him as an sociopathic airhead ie: the lights aren't on and no one's home), I would suggest going quiet on them for 2 news cycles, and see what they try to come up with...

There are still 4000 jobs to fill, first round. That's a lot of stuff to do and a lot of facilities to build, applications and vetting to process, choices to make, things to do.

Turn them off for a bit and hit the bricks HARD for a whole week, that's my suggestion. It's just so much hyperpartisan background noise. Tune it out.

And make damn sure that they do not have a bullet with your name on it and dodge that one, which people like me and Alex Jones are doing everything we can in our power and with all the resources that are available to us, including prayer, to prevent and avoid at all cost, and I think that's been largely accomplished, because God works much faster than any evil or wicked group who hatch such evil plots and schemes. If they're out there somewhere, even now, they ought to begin to fear having their doors busted down, because of their moves and counter moves and what they've been up to, which always leaves a trace, given the larger context of the "humint" that surrounds them. There are identifiable stress cracks and points of confluence.

Finish up putting your Cabinet in place, along with the facility to hire 5000 of the best and the brightest from outside Washington, preferably, and then put some dogs on these cats, and some white hats locating the black hatters.

It's almost a spiritual thing within the context of a systemic evil, which, as it comes to light, loses it's power and influence.

If authority isn't granted until January 20th, then at the very least conduct a massive audit and intelligence gathering apparatus, so that you truly know what you're dealing with. Survey and map out the swamp.

They've betrayed their positions and motivations and by that I'm not only referring to the leftists, but moreso the Satanists who may even include Obama (unfortunately), and certainly Hillary Clinton and much of her Washington machine (also unfortunate).

It's a massive deconstruction and reconstruction process.

This is what they fear.

Therefore, work to calm all the good guys in the system, and provide them with assurance that authority is with them, and not the cabals of the dark shadow government operators.

You have to get to work fighting what amounts to a type of war on a battlefield that's just starting to take shape.

The American people are ready to move forward, even large swaths of the side who voted for Clinton and we're not buying into the legacy media and old establishment hype, which you don't even need to fight, just let it die on the vine and run to ground.

Optimism. That sells.

Fear and loathing? We've all had about enough. We all want to move on.

No rigging of the Electoral College, no discrediting the outcome because of Russian hacking, or fake news, and no bullet or line of sight, no bomb, no black ops, no wicked or evil plans that will only be discovered in due course.

They simply must yield to fate and circumstance without trying to generate a climate of really bad feelings towards a Trump Administration.

No false flags either.

We need a clearing, and a new day.

What this is showing me, the MSM reaction, is that Trump IS different and unique and is his own man, so provided he's paying attention and listening, then that's a good thing, because it means that he's capable of taking a stand for what's right, which is a place to stand where even God's got your back.

Courage!

That's what I pray that God grants Trump and his people this Christmas season into the new year, through January 20th, and beyond.

There is nothing the universe likes more, than courage! (Terrance McKenna)

edit on 13-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think the keyword in all of this is - authenticity.

Obama can talk up a good story all he wants, but it's not entirely authentic. Hillary's not very authentic. The talking heads on the MSM they're not authentic. In so many ways, their "news" isn't authentic but is driven by an agenda of some sort that serves the interest of some corporate or establishment master class of so-called "elite".

It Trump comes in with something that's authentic and backs it up with results, then there's no defence against that kind of thing, even only because we haven't seen anything like that for a long long time.

People know the difference.

We're smarter than the "elite" think we are.

Personal performance and winning is a great theme for the USA. When combined with an authentic spirit of individual Liberty, and it's off to the races.

If I was advising Trump, I'd encourage him to be ever more authentic in everything he's doing, to make sure that the words match the deeds.

edit on 13-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Brief summary "snapshot" of the current propaganda

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think this one (CNN front page top) is designed to make the viewer hate and loathe Trump.

All their Trump stories and it's almost all Trump stories, are presented in this light.

I think they should eat crow and will, and already are.

The questions those black guys who met with Trump today faced, both at Trump Tower and then on CNN with Anderson Cooper were really disgraceful, the way they, the reporters all, were race bating and trying to alter the narrative from what's relevant to what's "sensational".

They've all become tabloids.

edit on 15-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
That's a hurting dude. I must pray for him too this Christmas.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join